There are people on this earth who think any current player reaches his level of skill

>There are people on this earth who think any current player reaches his level of skill

Other urls found in this thread:

tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-keeper-pinto-almost-ran-more-messi-atletico-madrid-defeat-4016616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>team accomplishments for an individual player in a team sport

>another damage control thread by the americhicano messifag

>there are people on this earth who are butthurt about losing the champions league and la liga

O meu negro

Ronaldo is literally better Amerifat. Can you the name the 27?half are probably Mickey mouse cups

this further proves that messi is a system baby
>trophies with argentina: zero (0) (nill)

wtf I love Iniesta and Xavi now

What about Kroos, Marcello, Ramos, Modric, Bale, di Maria and Alonso?

how many with argentina?

SEETHING

Why? Because I'm pointing out it's a team sport?

>skill
>throphies won in a team/system
>Counting thropies like Spain supercup

>messifags

That argument doesn't make much sense seeing as Madrid's probably does to

>muh super mickey mouse cups
sad!

I agree with the sentiment but none of those players are even close to the level of prime xavi/iniesta, at least not while they were at a winning Madrid (Alonso)

To win the Spain supercup you need to win either the league or the league cup, and Real have been shit at this lately

Don't blame Barcelona for being better. We all know Real Madrid used to be great during the Franco era and you have lot of history, but the last 2 decades it has been the Barcelona era, denying it would be just stupid

nobody does. it's just ironic/contrarian shitposting, gay moors, and real + manure customers

Twice as many as Cristiano

Madrid literally won the world cup for spain
Did you not see how Ramos, Alonso, and Casillas stopped everything every single game just enough so they could 1-0 the whole tournament
Even Robben missing was a real madrid thing since he was a player for them at one point.
Really makes u think

Who scored the winning goal? Who was the top scorer?

>Ronaldinho is so good they said
>Dinho leaves and they still win a champions league

>Villa is so good they said
>Villa leaves and they still win a champions league

>Xavi is so good they said
>Xavi leaves and they still win the champions league

>Iniesta is so good they said
>old dinosaur still plays and misses the goal against Juventus

time to let that ghost go.

Do you realise Messi has more CLs than Ronaldo? Fucking Americans, I swear

During Franco, Barça won more leagues.

i credit ronaldinho with that first one tho, fuck off messibabby

>muh flag

You credit one person for the entire tournament? fuck off retard

>tfw when jr smith had as big of a hand in winning the ship as kyrie or lebron
you know what i mean you retard. if donald was in that team he'd win as a meme part too.

fucking what?
I wouldnt bring up international achievements if you're trying to argue that Messi is better lad. It's very often cited as reason for why Xavi/Iniesta were behind the Barcelona success. Of course its not as fucking black and white as people claim but this is Sup Forums.

However, Ramos is nothing compared to them. As for Alonso/Casillas, while the former was not poor during Madrids recent success, I'm certain that neither of them were in their primes during Real's recent title/trophy wins.

As for the rest of your post...? are you drunk?

Barcelona was a small club on the European stage until Messi came along. You know it to be true. Before he stepped on the field in 2004 the club had 1 champions league Sure they could win domestically but apart from the one in 93 they choked big time. You could even say people only know of Barcelona as a city because of recent tourism thanks to Gaudi and not because it was good at soccer. The things Messi has done for the city is honestly unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if at the turn of the decade they had a touristic boom of 10% or more, just thanks to him.
Not only did he make the city more rich, but also made other people rich too. Imagine where Pep would be without Messi. What about Pedro? The man was a 2nd tier talent until he got spoonfed to glory in 2011.
And Gerardo Martino? the man is a multi-millionaire now. Sabella as well, and Maradona before Messi was so bankrupt he had to sell his earrings to the Camora just to pay his rent.
What about the office of Barcelona? Do you have any idea how rich they have become the past 10 years?
and what does Messi do? He asks for a couple million more and nothing else. He's just quiet, just sitting there with his family and his big dog, being nothing of a nuisance. And yet at every little thing, Madrid tries to push him down. Even with the tax fraud case that was there to set as an example that players shouldn't evade taxes
"Go after Messi because he's the biggest name in the world"

The same shit happened at FIFA
>we can't let players verbally abuse things anymore, let's suspend him for 4 games
and once that was into place, the ruling got repealed because they didn't actually want to ban Messi from playing.
Imagine how many millions of dollars FIFA would lose without the man at the world cup.
And this just makes me wonder how much FIFA has cashed in thanks to this man.

Disgusting, Messi is an irreplaceable cash cow.

lol you're fucking delusional
Spain has done nothing for nearly 100 years and suddenly they can beat everyone in every sport
cycling, racing, football, tennis, blind futsal, paddleboarding. Yea right, there's a reason why the country shut down the Eufemiano case, he was prepared to give all the names of athletes he doped, nearly 200 blood bags (the guy safeguarding the blood bags committed suicide after being caught). But the courts told him to be quiet and gave him 1 year prison sentence.
Every trophy Spain got the past 10 years needs to be thrown out.

Messi has more CLs than Ronaldinho, how is Ronaldinho the system and not Messi? Messi is just lucky that he got like 5 different teams and they all were good and carried him with Barcelona?

Messi is unironically the goat and I know that anyone on Sup Forums who disagrees doesn't even really believe it and he is just trying to be le epic trole xDDDDD, so don't even try, you're pathetic.

are you saying that messi in 2006, had as big a part as ronaldinho and eto'o and them? you can't be serious???

No, I didn't say that

But you are suggesting that happened in all titles Messi won, in this case Dinho and Etoo, in other cases Villa, in others Xavi, etc

no I fucking didnt you slimey fuck

>trophies=skill
Man that pinto dude was one of the best goalkeepers the world has ever seen

Ô pai ó

>you now remember that game where Pinto almost ran the same as Messi

tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-keeper-pinto-almost-ran-more-messi-atletico-madrid-defeat-4016616