Muslims believe Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse

>Muslims believe Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nácar-Colunga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Christians believe that Jesus resurrected after three days

Its not heaven exactly. He met with angels and god. Like typical mytologies.

>Genghiz Khan flew with Tengri to conquer the universe
Makes you think.

*breathes in*
>a talking snake
PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHFHHHHHHHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think the guy is slaying extraterrestrial pussy at this very moment?

They also believe he cut the moon in half...

Yeah and they show craters on NASA pictures of the moon to prove it.
Funny thing is, most muslims claim NASA is just fake and the earth is actually spread flat like the quran says. Such morons lol

Actually according to Turkic mythology the first leader of Turks or something like that was born by some dude finding (and we can assume fucking) a beautiful woman descending from the skies with lights. Also another one was born from tree bark which means a tree was fucked too. So totally possible.
>ayyliums did mongol empire

I believe it because it was winged, how else could a horse fly.

Catholics believe that Noah parted the sea with his hands and stuffed 100+ animals in a tiny wooden ship.

You are mixing Moses and Noah. And that is believed by all Orthodox Jews and Christians. At least alegorically, not just Catholics.

I parted your mom's pussy with my dick and stuffed her with semen

>beautiful woman descending from the skies with lights.
I didn't know cockroaches can fly

It's still a fucking winged horse, come on. Not even jews believe stupid shit like that.

Catholics definitely don't believe in that, at least not literally, maybe as a metaphor or something.
American puritans aka creationists on the other hand do.

Eeeh. Not really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah?wprov=sfla1

>Catholics definitely don't believe in that

What a surprise, most Christians nowadays don't believe in Christianity anymore, they just LARP.

>Aussie education

>jews believed for 2000 years that they are the chosen and are destined to control the goyim and that israel will rise again

Don't bully Australia.

Shieeeeet

Nigga, the catholic church doesn't believe literlly in the Genesis. My catholic Bible states in the appendix that the jews were exaggerating or making up a lot of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nácar-Colunga

Thus making the Catholic Church the biggest LARP'ing institute in the world with over 1 billion participants.

Nope, the Catholic Church always focused on the theological and moral area. Protesrtantcucks can waste their time trying to explain how the ark was possible.

So Catholics because don't believe in Christianity yet claim to believe Christian.

Then what differs you from LARPing Pagans who don't believe in Odin and Thor but still praise them?

>atheist say they dont believe in god
>turn around and are gullible to other abstract concepts like laws, morals, rights and property.

Don't forget the part where Moses had to tell Muhammad multiple times to stop being a retard and ask for less prayers in a day. Muhammad walked out thinking FIFTY was fine and Moses had to keep telling him to go back and ask for less until he finally got it down to five.

that's why they raise their ass to him when they pray