The GOP's crashing the economy again

The GOP's crashing the economy again.

Did you get your scraps tossed to you (your tiny tax break)? I hope it was worth it, you lost much much much more in the markets.

hey, dont dis captain bone spurs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I get $10 extra bucks on my pay every two weeks, thanks cheeto man

KEK

where'd his retards go

here's one.

well you're clearly not vested, we just lost 2 trillion in the markets overnight. so you'd have lost all of that.

but you're 13, so that doesn't matter yet.

I'm 31 user

stay mad kiddies

Don't worry, the taxes go back up higher than before after 3 years. Just in time for the election.

Wasn't George bush doing this in the the 2000s?
>''now watch this drive''

Stay cool Bret

Whatever. I would have kept $2000 more of my own money in 2017 if the new tax plan was in motion. I'll keep whatever crumbs I can.

>republican government
>market crash
>"it's all the fault of the GOP"
>democratic government
>market crash
>"it's all the fault of big, greedy companies"

BINGO

if drumpft would just shut the fuck up and stop being so dramatic, the markets wouldn't react to him being such a retard.

his 3rd-world military parade sounds pretty gay too btw

when has the market crashed under the Democrats?

dont worry, your crumbs will be snatched away by higher property tax rates and local govt taxes which will go up

The media ate him alive, so he stopped golfing... then Obama went on to destroy his golfing record without so much as a peep from the MSM.

Oh, and Obama doubled the debt. Doubled it.

10 trillion when he entered office
20 trillion when he left

Yeah. I got my $1000 tax break bonus from my large telecom employer, and I'll get my 2017 bonus, and I'll pay about $5600 less in taxes this year.

If you knew any thing about golf, you'd know it's more about the rules, than it is the game. The bitching that is done during a golf match is insane, every one going through rule books. Rest of the shit you said...whatevs.

ahhhh the inevitable BUT OBAMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitler has spent 1/3 of his first year at his little resorts playing golf.

drumpft still golfs daily

any debt added under Obama was scheduled under GW, to pay for the wars.

Trump's already added 7 trillion to the debt.

SAD!

irony this is coming from someone who pays no taxes

last crash was 1929

sure kid
stay mad

Stay cool Bret

stay retarded asshole

sure kid
stay mad
stay retarded

ITT: 12 year-old libtards who don't understand that a strong economy means a rise in interest rates, which always causes a market plunge.

stay retarded asshole

Kek I legit give zero shits about politics
I just voted for trump cuz all the Libs were getting all ass blasted
just think the dudes funny and that all the people raging over him is even funnier

Stay cool Bret

Rising interest rates are to negate the effects of a bad economy, a good economy keeps interest rates down while generating income from positive sources.

Yeah totally crashed. Trump is a retard but so are you for using this dumbass argument.

Muricaa, fuck yeah.

90% va disability($1750 Daubeny Dollars/month tax free). Like I give a flying fuck.

Still nothing compared to the wizardy of Obama

Market takes a downturn when news of higher wages came out.
Just more proof that what's good for the bourgeois swine is bad for the workers.

Capitalism sucks.

No. Well a little. This is because of ridiculous growth in the market for almost four years because of huge stimulus spending in the form of quantitative easing.

Trump wasn't responsible for the rise and he isn't responsible for the drop. This is just normal action because of using a specific strategy to stabilise the economy after the last crash.

A crash that was not caused by Gee Dub, by the way, it was caused by the conduct of banks. If you stretch and squint you can sort of blame Bill Clinton for deregulation, but it still comes to a total lack of ethical conduct by the banking sector.

I get that Americans worship politicians as gods, but they don't have anywhere near as much influence on the economy in a free market as people would like to think. In the free market Oligarchs are where the real economic power lies.

You're both fucking retards just because the stock market fluctuates does not conclude that the president is doing well or not.
Saying somehow the markets gaining is due to the president is just fucking stupid

Barry deserves more credit for pulling US out of dumpster fire Bush era republicans created.

also Regan for Reganomics.

The economy was gorgeous under Obama.

This is the first time in 9 years that the economy's seen a drop like this.

Thanks Drumpft and Majority Party GOP!

So the clear changes in debt patterns matching with the change of each president are completely coincidental? You're a brick.

Trump's rhetoric scares investors. If you can't acknowledge that, you're a patent liar.

>The GOP's crashing the economy again.
>I don't understand who sets the prime interest rate

Well, if you had been following Sup Forums, you would have known that it was predicted that about 1 year to a year and a half into Trump's term, the federal reserve (the entity that actually controls the prime interest rate) would torch the economy to make people less likely to vote Trump the following election cycle. Why would they do that? Because it's people that want to audit the fed that are the only danger left to the fed's control of our economy, and therefore control of our politics. Neither Republicans nor Democrats ever mention it, because they're invested in maintaining the status quo: keeping their jobs while distracting the public with fake fueds and non-substantive political issue.

This was all predicted. This was always how it was going to go. In all honesty, it's a testament to the strength of the American economy, or rather to it being vital to the world economy, that the fed increasing the prime rate hasn't had more of an effect.

This is common misconception, it definitely does have an effect in post world war markets.

Scares weak hands not investors
The push and pull of the market is BARELY affected by the President
You would have a better chance of stocks dropping due to terrorist attacks compared to presidential habits

trump's rhetoric scares investors. which is why the markets just crashed.

he's talking about nuking a country. jesus Christ lol you retards have terrified the world, let alone investors

of COURSE the market's going to react.

go back to Sup Forums you complete psycho.

this.

>what are interest rates?
>what are corrections for a growing economy?

People are buying bonds too. And since the drop is barely 2%, it's overall a nothing burger. It'll continue to up and down, and steady itself.

OP is just an idiot trying to shitpost poorly.

haha drumpf destroyed he stoopid and has tiny hands and orange face LOL!!1!1 IMLEACH!

>economy
You are using a word without knowing it's real meaning.

Also he's fat! Haha. But also no fat shaming, come on, body positivity guys ...

I don't even browse Sup Forums
Just cuz someone has a opposing viewpoint to your doesn't mean that they are trying to start some shit political argument
I could give less then a shit about your political views or what agenda your pushing
>I dislike trump so that means investors must dislike him
Dude you're fucking stupid
Obama did worse things to the market then Trump and the market flew during his presidency
the market was perfectly fine during the Cuban Missile Crisis

I'm not American, I'm arguing about your incorrect notion that the presidents actions and legislation doesn't effect the economy, when literally all statistics prove otherwise.

It definitely does.
In fact, Trumps tax cut plan is entirely counting on it. There is trillions of dollars removed from the US economy right now simply because "OBAMA GON TAKE ALL MAH MONEH." Everyone knows this. And the Republicans calculated at least half of that money returning to the market to pay for the tax cuts...
Otherwise they thought that 4%+ growth was going to just happen on hopes and prayers. (which scarily is also true)

Obama took the Dow from 7000, and built it to 24000.

FACT

then trump tanked it.

Are you saying Reagan needs more credit or Reaganomics created a dumpster fire?

Anyone know how to write stay mad kid in Russian?

Reganomics worked amazing for the post war economy.

You already used this meme for Bush II, Chaim.

True.
This is also how Reagan paid for Reaganomics. Ask your parents how much rates were in the 80s... Obamas 4% is a fucking miracle

wat

KEK reagonomics were a disaster

are you a retard or a troll? pick 1 and only 1

Currently at 24,190. Only dropped

stay unhappy kid.

>not knowing that trump has the most Jewish Administration in US history

Trump's the most Zionist President in US history.

>"and we'll recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel! and we'll build our embassy in Jerusalem!" - drumpft

mein gott your kind are retards

>only 3000

stayed tuned jew. it's still too volatile to say what's going to happen next.

>OBAMA DID IT
Obama didn't do shit.
the president has very little push in the market
And no I don't support Trump if that what you're implying
The economy and the market are two separate things
>his tax plans support corporate companies
Yes exactly so tell me why is the stock market falling when his tax reform will help corporations

Oh wait, let me correct myself. It only dropped less than 2k at it's lowest. There's a phrase for news stories like this: a tempest in a teapot.

cry louder, loser libfag

Presidents have a lot to do with the markets if they get involved policy--wise.

Also regarding they things they say can affect investor-confidence.

You've never invested a dime in your life, clearly.

picture looks pretty gay

Of course I know all about his Jewish ties. That doesn't change the fact that the exact same quote was used over photos of Bush II with the exact same intent.

I just want you fuckwits to get some OC.

Are you saying the markets don't affect the economy? What the fuck are you if you're not from Sup Forums

Deregulation = policy that will affect markets negatively

Regulation = policy that will affect markets positively

The markets ALWAYS do better under democrats.

The markets have ALWAYS crashed under republicans (after deregulation).

Regulation/Deregultation = Presidential policy carried through by his 2 houses.

>Yes exactly so tell me why is the stock market falling when his tax reform will help corporations
Because old rich people are disconnected from reality. They have no idea what to invest in right now... Their opportunity is right in front of them to grow the economy and they are falling on their face. Very unsettling if you think about it... Out-of-touch old people determining our 401k futures.

Trust me working an 80+ hr workweek you need time off to relax or that nuclear button will seem like a good alternative, just so you can have some temporary time out as problem is resolved.

Just by talking to republicans here, it's evident why they're poor. They're fiscal retards.

These people just aren't intelligent, period.

we're not cryin -- we're laughin at your fool

Their separate entities
Yes they both affect eachother but saying the president having control over the economy isn't the same as the president having control over the market
You didn't answer my question
If Trumps tax reform helps corporations why is the stock market going down?

We've spent $60 million so far on trump's golfing

Trump's golfed more in 1 year, than Obama did in 8.

I remember you retards whining about Obama's golf.

No one said they have control of the economy, we are saying they affect it. Stop misquoting people to hide the fact you're incorrect about something. You obviously are from Sup Forums

Trump's crashing the economy, he clearly hasn't helped ANY corporation.

He threw you peasants a tiny tax refund to keep you happy. How sad, that's what appeased you. A few hundred/thousand dollars. Scraps.

Those scraps will sway a huge number of poor and statistically, uneducated idiots.

htf did that pass a physical? oh wait...forgot, king amerifat himself.

Kid you're what, 16? You have no active investments, no investment background.

Your ignorance precedes you (which is why you likely live in a red state and voted for trump)

no, not when taxes shoot back up in a couple of years.

and corporations have already spent that money on private jets and CEO salaries.

>wants welfare
>bitches about getting money they work for

Will keep morons from wanting him impeached a while longer.

That awkward moment when you realize that the people you're pasting misleading text over are standing there a couple hours early for a rally, and your candidate couldn't even turn living people out to the polls on election day. You sure got them dead people out to vote though.

1. Those pics are bad photoshops
2. Several big companies on their deathbeds went bankrupt at the same time / stock market always tanks during Feb of every year / the stock market going down points does not reflect the economy because the stock market is NOT the economy
3. I'm getting more money now thanks to the GOP's tax cuts hahaha about $200 extra every biweekly payday that's more money I can dump into video games