What would you do if you were going out with someone for a long time, and then found out they were a trap?

what would you do if you were going out with someone for a long time, and then found out they were a trap?
both mtf and ftm

That wouldn't happen

That wouldn't happen

Ask why they didn't tell me sooner, and let them know that it won't change how I feel about them.

Depends, if they still have their original genitals it hardly matters to me.

When someone decides to mutilate their body they are mentally ill then.

This is why you fuck on the first night out.

i'd do the same tbh

that doesn't make any sense
your loved one would feel a lot better about themselves if they already got to do that and probably wouldn't be that uncomfortable having sex

>trap
keep dating dat boi
>mtf or ftm
nty, trans are way crazier than traps and I don't want to deal with that high maintenance crap

Not judging, but do you consider people that get plastic surgery (let's try not to include the kardashians in this discussion btw) as mentally ill?

well if it's a trans person who wants to hide it bc they want to be normal then they probably aren't scary
bc what makes the majority of trans people scary is that they're so obsessed with being trans

I've dated a trap and known quite a few.
They never keep that shit a secret past the first date.
They know that keeping it a secret from the wrong person will get them beat to shit and possibly killed

If someone is unhappy with how they look and want to change that, then thats fine, its about their body image.

Cutting off your genitals so you have a version of the other genders is idiotic, it will be no where near the real thing.

Missing the point, i wouldnt date someone who is that mentally ill that they feel the need to get a awful version of the other genders genitals.

Oh sure, that would be fucked up. But gender reassignment surgery doesn't involve cutting off anything.

So what about a trans girl who doesn't want srs then? Not all of them want to turn their dicks inside out

He already addressed that in his original post. He doesn't mind a trans woman as long as they don't get the surgery.

i'm not asking what they do i'm asking what you'd do if it happened
also i'm actually talking about trans people who hide that they're trans

Hey man, if they want to "look like" the other gender and still have their original genitals, i'd date them.

I've dated plenty of male to females who still have cocks and even fucked a few, i dont really see the appeal of female to male but i guess thats just my sexual preference.

They don't though
Not to people they date at least

if you're in love with someone, would you just completely cut them off if they had a surgery to look/feel more normal?

See, I'm attracted to feminimity, and oddly enough I'd rather date a mtf trans than an ftm.

that's not odd
mtf is a girl
ftm is a guy so you obviously wouldn't date one if you're into femininity

It's a hypothetical, the premise is that they keep it hidden. It's as if I asked you "Would you rather eat apples, or oranges" and you keep insisting that you'd eat watermelon.

exactly, thank you

Yes i personally prefer femininity too.

Odd was a poor choice of words. I'm not certain how to express the feeling. Counterintuitively? Conversely? Idk.

That wouldn't happen. You'd know by the 2nd or 3rd date.

I'd be devastated.
Also end our relationship because if I wasn't aware of it yet, that means we weren't too deep into the relationship anyway.

Would still offer to remain friends. I can be friends with a trans person but they can't be my SO, no matter how infatuated I am and perfect they seem.

i mean, i might be too open minded for most people but i don't think that a girl with a penis is any less of a girl than a girl with a vagina (given they both have high estrogen)

that isn't the damn question

If that question means do they want to mutilate their genitals? Then yes.

I usually ask trans people what they plan on doing anyway. If down the road they want the surgery its just not worth dating them anymore in my book. If you're like me you have to make it clear to the person that you dont find it acceptable, sometimes trans people will refuse to date you anymore after you tell them that.

If they dont want to date you over such a silly thing just see it as time saved like i do.

why though? if you're in love with them and you've already had sex but they've hidden it (i guess that's not possible if they're mtf without surgery) then what could go wrong?

Given how trans are still viewed negatively by the general public, plenty of things could go wrong. Ostracization from your family, public ridicule, etc... Not saying it's right, but it's the reality we live in.

it's not silly though. of course they wouldn't want to date someone who wants to guilt them into not getting surgery to not feel like a freak

and tbh i kind of don't think people are actually trans if they want to have the "wrong" genitals. that seems more mentally ill to me

obviously they'd pass for a cis person though

Guilt has nothing to do with it.

I dont date mentally ill people, do you?

Maybe, this is a hypothetical so lots of things are open to interpretation. And frankly, if I couldn't be open about the nature of whom I am dating, I wouldn't want to date them. I won't live a lie like that.

if you were in love with them before and there was no problem then, then i don't get how it would be an issue but fair enough. would you say the same to a person who's depressed and has been hiding it?

Love and sex alone doesn't satisfy me.
I need children, so my SO needs to be capable of breeding.

>inb4 adoption
Might be satisfactory for someone else, but not me.

Knowing myself, I would beat the shit out of the trap.
I deal extremely bad when people lie to me or just legit backstab so something like that would make me snap.
That is in the event we were almost to the point of sex, if we were just friends and he told me that I'd be like "Uh okay alright". But yea being friends with a trap is completely different than fucking it in the ass.
I know a lot of you faggots don't agree with me because you think it's not gay to fuck traps but being as I'm straight I'd rather not have another dick in the equation.

Get drunk until i forget

Like the other times it happened

what if you were dating, and in love with a person who has abnormal chromosomes but have a normal body for the gender they identify as
would you dump them for it if they kept it hidden for a long time?

Depression is very different and can be fixed with correct medication.

that's a good point

Ask if they only bottom or if we could switch too.

I can understand that. There's a difference between raising your own blood and raising someone else's child, no matter how much parents of adopted children will deny it. What about surrogate parents though? You essentially pay a certified (or trusted) woman to carry your child and then you and your trans SO raise him/her.

i hope you never use the "mentally ill" argument against this stuff

do you think i'm saying this without a basis for it?

i think you're taking it a bit too lightly. i've been suffering from chronic depression for 10 years and no medication has helped me

You mean like an XXY? Female body but technically genetically male? At that point I'm essentially dating a woman so no. I'd consider it an interesting tidbit and not really think much about it.

The mentally ill argument shouldn't matter in a case like this. All it matters is the trust between the said person and me.
A breach of trust is enough to make me want to bash their faces in.

Never talk to it again. Traps are gay

Ask me again when we can create artificial ova carrying transplanted DNA of an XY person.
At that point yes, I'd strongly consider staying together.

It's not enough for my children to be just mine biologically, they also have to be my SO's.

You are the minority in this thread bud.

what if it's a person who has XXY chromosomes, the body of a woman but identifies and passes as a cis male?

Again, that's understandable and a valid reason to end a relationship. You'll probably hurt her emotionally, but those wounds will eventually heal. It's a lot better than staying in a relationship where you're unhappy.

what about lying about their name
would you also beat them up for that

Well I said before that I'm attracted to feminimity, so I wouldn't date someone who looks and acts like a man in the first place. But for the sake of argument, let's say I somehow missed the fact that the trans person identifies as male. I'd be exceptionally confused. I love this person, but I don't consider myself gay. Up until this point I thought I'd been dating a woman but he explains to me that he unequivocally identifies as male and would introduce himself as such to everyone I know. I'd probably continue to date for a while, but eventually the cognitive dissonance would get to me and I'd break up with him.

i forgot oops sorry
okay turn it the other way around

XXY is Klinefelter syndrome, they are males with male genitalia. Essentially they're just tall awkwardly shaped men, they're not really feminine

so they have abnormal female chromosomes, the body of a man but pass as a cis female

Well for the record, I did answer your question. In the reverse situation, I'm totally cool with it. I'm obviously attracted to her and she identifies as a woman, so I consider her a woman.

I'm not a geneticist, nor willing to do a simple google search for total accuracy in an internet discussion. I was just using it as a placeholder for any odd genetic quirks. The actual nature of their genes is incidental, but thanks for letting me know anyway. I won't get on you for providing information.

Looks like this thread is over, thanks for the fun conversation everyone.

yeah! thanks for the talk, i'm going to sleep
didn't think i'd actually have an interesting and nice thread on Sup Forums haha

Always happy to subvert expectations. Night bud.