Noise

You know, for a while I thought that only the Western mind could comprehend and face the abyss.

But then I met the Japanese version of noise

I just listened to Guilty Connector on a Wolf Eyes station, and I think I'm in love with his version of acausal chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=93riJ5CDPFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPuf2adIwZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=EGNKgah948s
youtu.be/5Egq4P8i6rg
youtu.be/NbjFp4dr9-A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ER_BgqX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=9-_OEjLi_kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of faggot calls themselves a noise fan without being acquainted with Japan pose? How dare you make this thread, Judy’s Christ

>What kind of faggot calls themselves a noise fan

A faggot who has been in the Midwest shit of real noise: the flailing and the failures, the blood and the glass. For me, noise was not something that I listen to on a pair of headphones through the internet, but rather a theatrical and visceral experience. Something that the nips have yet to create,here in America, in my experience.

do you have a bandaid?
I think I cut myself on your edge
>nips are actually pretty far ahead on noise

I will however be listening to your link

So you’re just ignorant and stupid, alright

youtu.be/TPuf2adIwZ8

But from what I have heard through my headphones, I would invite Guilty Connection to any noise show I would promote.

>>nips are actually pretty far ahead on noise

Yeah, there's that one faggot that's famous but all of his work is lukewarm. What's his name? Starts with an M.

Anyway. I like power electronics, and this is my theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGNKgah948s

mizutani?

Post your face faggot

Yeah, that guy.

OK. Pic related.

This is the sort of noise show I associate with the genre. Hail Chaos.

nah it's merzbow

Post a pic of yourself or your facebook

Les Rallizes Dénudés was an inspiration my man.
They were super innovative for their time period and even to some extent today.
Have heard this:
youtu.be/5Egq4P8i6rg
It's noise but a different sub-type to what you'd like I imagine

youtu.be/NbjFp4dr9-A

man that's psych rock though

Steve albini fucked my gf

fair enough

>Post a pic of yourself or your facebook

Ok. This is the link.

w̺͓w̭̭w͈͈.̫b͇͈͎̝̥o͎̜̹̳̠̥͙o̩̪̞kf̖̜a̺̹͖̳c̣͉͈̯̰̯e̪̭̤.̼̝c̫̪͍o̠̝͔ͅm̰͉̩̭̟͎͔/̭̻͖̞̦̝ͅfṷ̳͓̹c͚͔͙͇ky͔͕̠̘̱̜o̬u͎̠͓n̜o͓̬̬͕̬rmi̼̖͇e̱͙̜s̥a̳̦͉̺ͅn̝̤̤͎d̬̞̙͎t̹̦h͍̠̠̻e̺̤c͓̗͚͓̻̩o̪n̼n̘̪̬e͕̞̯͓c̬ṯ̭̫̤̬ͅi̯̙͕̭̯ͅo͕̙̬̦n͙͇̰̠yo̟̜͙̟̜͔̖u̺̝̯̫r͙o̖͓̭ͅd̤̺͔̙e̯̼̭i̬n̙̗̥̥͍̱̟o̦̤͖͎̟̼n̥̫̼/͉͙̥.͍̼af͕͙̗̫̙̜

when did he ever make noise noise
he probably think it's a joke

god, noise nazis are the worst. your "abyss" isn't any darker than eastern noise

>merzbow

Yeah, that's it. The Japs always copy our new art , and that guy personifies that lukewarm tendency.

But Guilty Connection understands the real Chaos, I think.

i've only enjoyed 2 noise albums and neither were pure noise, and one of them doesn't exist on the internet anymore and im pretty sure i have the only copy of the mp3s left, but they were
dreamcrusher - hacker of all them hackers\
and
IOSTREAM - return 0;

Put them up on soulseek

to be fair, im pretty sure he's been making noise since before there was anything like a western noise scene
he's probably a big reason noise was given what exposure it has, despite the fact that he makes vegan animal rights noise or whatever now

Are you literally this fucking stupid

Its probably johnny cash he moved to colorado to live with white kids that smoke lots of weed, name their projects after fallout 4 monsters, and stand in front of their laptop swinging their arms doing nothing

Good god that’s retarded

Noise nazis are the noise equivalent to all mealheads.

I have no idea what the context of this post is, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Well, I respect your numbers and I would also like to add that artists such as Coil and Current 93 have inflicted that special added something to noise that only some people can know.

>Are you literally this fucking stupid

More consecutive numerals! Educate me on matters pertaining to the vast and nuanced Nipponese noise scene, oh great master. Certainly Merzbow can show some new form, separated from the filth and destruction of noise in the US? I am disappointed in your lack of nuance.

>bookface
Holy crap, why did I think of Boxxy when I read that? This thread is starting to turn into one big, weird nostalgia trip for me.

Not even joking id post the video but it would probably take me a long time to find it

Merzbow has been active since ‘79 so I’m just saying I doubt he’s copying whatever pedal edgelords you worship. The Japanese scene is huge, check this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ER_BgqX0g

I like literally don’t even understand pretending to like noise music but not knowing japanoise like I still can’t wrap my head around your bullshit

Was going to post this

Coil is still antecedent

thought coil formed in 82
throbbing gristle was before merzbow through

you guys know nihilist spasm band?

They don’t make harsh noise though? And if we’re just talking about influences then the Italian futurists were the real OGs. The fuck is your point, brainlet?

Of course we do, namefag. It's just two idiots who've only learned about noise this past year having a bantz.

No point. He's just trying to inflate his ego.

>The fuck is your point, brainlet?

I want to hear Guilty Connection through the vast and advanced sound systems I know exist and have access to. I want normies to face the sonic nexus stilting terror and raging gusts of un-being born from the un-created forms of the universe, so that I can laugh at their pathetic accomplishments as they shit themselves in their last moments of life.

Only real noise gives you these feelings and thoughts.

So this is just a joke thread?

Depends.

Post better noise, if you can.

Probably. The OP was dumb enough to put noise in the subject, knowing fully well that people would come to it thinking it was /noise/. Classic bait and switch, with twice the edge.

Though very entry level this is still probably the best noise album I’ve ever heard

I bet you're the same kind of faggot that wears thick black rimmed glasses and shows up to the noise show with you laptop.

Fag

I don't know much about Coil but I do know that the idea that they were a going concern, in any way shape manner or form, prior to '79, is nonsense. Maybe they started talking and fucking in '81-'82 or something but they didn't get serious about putting stuff out and calling it "COIL" until 1983.

The very first Coil track that I'm aware of was a recently-composed contribution to the "The Beast 666" Nekrophile mixtape, released in 1983. This backing-track-experiment would feature on the split Zos Kia/Coil "Transparent" release (this time with screaming vocals from a chick, depicting rape), also with Nekrophile, in 1984. The above has been re-issued recently and is the re-issue of the year IMO, I let out an audible "OH! OH, DAMN!" when I saw it at the record shop. It also features (Charles) Manson samples which play to great effect, and the re-issue re-instates all of the original track names and just-about-almost all the content (better than intervening re-issues) from the Nekrophile release. I've spent fairly close time researching Nekrophile Rekords so I know about this stuff, at least.

>this entire thread

That's incredibly leftfield. I don't wanna say you're projecting, but, well, it's kind of hard not to.

Wait a minute. This isn't /noise/? I knew something was off, but I wasn't quite sure.

What are you even trying to say? Are you trying to make a reference to this place? Do you still want to suck my dick?

Agreed

Just a warning to Seth in MPLS.

Temple of Set is a joke, and so is your fat ass.

This is you worse enemy speaking, and I have my own forms of magic that will destroy you like you tried to destroy Bill one day.

Bill Lieberman?

Jokes on you. You just activated my trap card! Any arcane internet magicks you project at me get reflected back at you and deal twice the number of damage points!

The idea that there's some sort of /noisy/ pissing-match in my own backyard is kind of interesting.

Bill Macumber.

no, billy legends.

Fuck you seth and your obsession with games. This is real shit, and I let you go for a while, but I'll be back one day soon

>trips

Its going down in Minneapolis, believe dat

>how did we get here

You need some rock n roll user.
The Gerogerigegege style of rock n roll
one two one two, onetwothreefour

I got so many noise hoes like merzbow

Nice, Gore Beyond Necropsy für life!

Why did you type for like that bitch

to piss you off i guess?

I am so confused.

some people that are obsessed with me want to get my attention again for some reason. it's so weird in small towns they just watch tv and play sports games all day and gossip.

Noise is a small crowd. We all know each other. There is this fat fuck gg allin wannabe that makes noise in Minneapolis and thinks he's king with his heaven hill and small cock, but he's managed to piss of someone enough to make this someone regroup and come back with an occult form of music that through its wlil alone will destroy what is left of him. Family man

waves crashing piano chords?

and you're a bitch too Ian

i am not him

Jesus fuck, you are retarded.

Show the me the way, O great master of noise

No thank you.

Here is a sigil of words, seth.

Stepped up of free idiot skree
reiterated destruction nexus serves
for thee
existence negated and ground
electrons stop sphere round
black haired brains stomped
fat boys like pound

Bump

Literally just a step above a tripfag circlejerk and a step below an IRC circlejerk.

I only like pre '79 noise give me all of the edge medals youtube.com/watch?v=9-_OEjLi_kA