rt.com/business/211867-finnish-russian-nuclear-plant/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Endless steppes

Pretty much the same situation with you

because they wanna feel magnificent coldness

3rd rome power in centralization moscow

Spanish empire was bigger than russia
Which is why germanic french agents crushed it via betrayal and seperatist rebellions.

Literally no serious opposition while moving east

>brasil
>surinam
>jamaica
>ABC islands
>spanish empire

american education

Yet it is a developing country economically exporting only bulk stuff and 90% of its people living in poverty. Ah, good old Russia.

those additions are made up for by the fact he didn't count the netherlands

also brazil by iberian union

Actually is smaller than it should be.

Russia = Russian Federation + Ukraine + Belarus

They should be unified and ruled by Zyuganov.

t. Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich

Finland has approved plans for a nuclear power plant to be built by Russia rt.com/business/211867-finnish-russian-nuclear-plant/
Stop to watch CNN, Russia is a developed country.

Daily reminder

Russian empire was bigger than Spanish

hmmm?

No.

Worthless land 80% so cold you would never want to live there worse climate than Africa

He is right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area

No geographical barriers.

Latin america alone is 7.2 million sq miles so its bullshit, add in the west if continental usa and it is way larger

Same reason Canada is 2nd biggest. Most of it is empty icy shithole at most inhabited by some useless tribe or two. All you need to do is be near that land, send few explorers, and say "Ha I claim all this" and that's it really. Anything close to human living there will be too busy freezing to know or care let alone have power to dispute it.

If you're feeling jewish in those countries you shill for global warming to gain these areas (but if you're Russia don't do it much or the land that is actually useful will flood lel).

They didn't own all those territories at the same time you idiot

LOS ESTADOS

I am Spanish

you are CHI

4u

Portugal and Spain united their empires at some point. But yeah >surinam >etc

the anglos did a greater part in separatism. Uuruguay is a product of the british influence, dont play the innocent here because you are the cancer along with the jews here in latinamerica

Jealous, Pierre?

wait russia is asia? so there are asian russian cuties? what the fuck am I reading?

most of it is a frozen tundra shithole, you can't even grow a bad weed in there.

N-non! I'm not jaloux. It's not like I wanted to keep that snowy shithole that is not comfy in the snow or anything. Enjoy you freezing hell h-ha!

>there are asian russian cuties?
yes a lot

Invader gonna invades and lose war and lose clay.
See japs.

Actually lies russia has so much farm land, you walk 2 miles outside city you find farms.

It's OK you can come here when France collapses. We'll save you a bottle of syrup.

It's both the Brazil of Europe and the Canada of Asia

Arg+mex+br = 111 million hectares making it 4th most usable land just behind russia, add in all the 3 million hectare shit holes and it surpasses russia.

Horde nigger infighting made it possible for the Russians and hohols to take the initiative and cuck them to oblivion.

>metroPC
Are you a "person of color"

Commies really did play a great part in why they are separated tho.

They were the most fervent proponents of Ukrainization before Stalin came to the stage.

russian agriculture is in dire need of industrialization though

Cuz the rus colonised the siberians