Is Sup Forums the truest board on the internet...

Is Sup Forums the truest board on the internet? I truly believe that I and my brothers on Sup Forums are the light in a dark and degenerate world, doing the lords work in unravelling the Jewish lies and promoting the supremacy of his chosen people - the white race. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6yXkQFzgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is thrash only degenerate furries and faggots here

Fuck off Sup Forums, stop exposing my plot to enslave the white race under a great Jewish oligarchy.

Most people on Sup Forums are just fuck ups and losers who blame the jews for everything. Sup Forumstards are right about some things like white genocide and biological differences between humans and niggers, but the conclusions they reach are from irrational hate rather than actual understanding. It's extremely absurd to think that jews are a hive mind and are capable of duping and enslaving millions of supposedly superior goyim.

The day of the rope will soon be upon us anons, mark my works in ten years every nigger, spic, gook and kike will either be in chains or swinging from the elm tree.

The redpill is right at your finger tips goy, you just have to reach out and grasp it.

OP is truly a faggot this day, or he would know that Sup Forums calls his lord a 'kike on a stick', and that he is not welcome there.

No, OP. Pic related is the truest board on the internet.

Fuck off

You’re either with us or with (them) gentlemen, embrace the red pill or watch helplessly as your daughters are BLACKED.

Too fat to leave your basement, much less start some sort of race war.

Sup Forums is a circle-jerk of uneducated middle-class social rejects

Finally a faggot I agree with.

What if I think that's a plank, and you're just pretending it's a board to exploit me for labor?

Agreed. I can't wait to bash the fash with you comrade, Just after i collect my trust fund gibs we can meet up on reddit. A more open and free website then this bigoted racist misogynist xenophobic homophobic place.

hit a nerve there user? you know I'm right

Fucking race traitors have fun tossing nigger salad you subhuman scum

We pretty much all think you're self important mouth breathing retards, tbh.

there is no such thing as race though. just to imply i'm somehow related to subhumans with a high-school level education like you is more of an insult than you could ever muster with all of your 3 brain cells combined

Lol okie fag

>UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA!

You see, this is the thing.
Here on Sup Forums, we know we're all fucking ridiculous faggots.
But Sup Forums? Fuck me, man. You have zero self awareness. You think you're saving the world. When in fact you're even more ridiculous than we are.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

Putting in a Krispie Kreme, but put it through as a regular donut. Fight the power.

You’ll see, when the niggers take over they’ll gape you like a bitch and slit your throat.

>Sup Forumstards are right about some things like white genocide

white genocide exists because you retards only want to consider people who have #FFFFFF skin color and can trace their blood line to odinson.

pic related sums it up well

take your pills friend

Pass. Even I have limits as to how much shit I can stand to read, so I've never bothered to click on Sup Forums to find out.

From the way people talk about it, it sounds like a whole pile of whiny neo nazis having a big circle jerk over who hates some other group the most. I can live without seeing that.

Here is a question for you Sup Forums if your so concerned for the white race why don't you promote Mormonism or better yet the quiverful???? Most of the families who practice it are white.

whats mods did you put on to make skyrim look like a ps2 game?

Sounds about right. Valid points that the alt right makes, but unfortunately its generally people like your pic say it, therefore not taken seriously, to the point where it's mocked. Oh well. Maybe those kinds of people are planted by jews to discredit the far right and make them less appealing to normal people. Who knows.

Was running it in 800x600 on low settings. Need to be able to switch out of the window at a moment's notice, can't have my parents thinking I'm jacking off to naked trump all day.

Niggers and other humans are genetically distant, and there are distinct genetic differences between racial groups. Human and subhuman populations have been separated for thousands of years, so there's obviously going to be genetic differences between groups.

No youre all a bunch of faggots

They'll get you too, because you're too obese to fight and your knees will give in if you try to run from the pack of feral nogs.

you do realize that us blacks have more in common genetically than us whites and germans for example, right?

I think Sup Forums is a ghetto and I don't know who let you out of it, but get the fuck back

Fuck off loser

>can't have my parents thinking I'm jacking off to naked trump all day.
>jacking out to skyrim mods
>parents

Your whole perspective will change when you graduate from high school and get a job and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and your childish beliefs.

about right. you can't even start a real conversation without being spam called a shill, or JIDF or whatever. Sup Forums /mlp/ are just shit gutters that filter trash out of the other boards.

I'd rather drag my balls across a mile of broken glass than spend a minute on Sup Forums

Please explain how 7 million diaspora kikes are able to enslave hundreds of millions of goyim. If that's actually the case, maybe you should reconsider who's the real master race.

You're beyond mentally ill and probably beyond redemption. I'm sorry.

well. this is perfection.

Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forumsacks believe their conspiracy theories about Jews. Only 11.6% of the world's billionaires are Jews. Can't you pick an enemy that actually hates America, white people, and everything the West stands for, like Muslims? It's more ballsy to be an Islamophobe, antisemitism is a joke.

And statistics show blacks are the worst, then they show Jewish people are the best. Stop trying to have it both ways.

Full disclosure I am at least 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish since my aunt took some genetic test and got 1%, so I guess I am at least 0.5% part of some evil conspiracy to deprive non-Jewish white men of their rightful place as God's chosen people/

Although 11.6% is disproportionate, why does that immediately imply something wrong with jews? The majority of the world's billionaires are white, is there something wrong with being white?

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6yXkQFzgI