My parents are legal immigrants from the shitty country of El Salvador...

My parents are legal immigrants from the shitty country of El Salvador, they came here for a better life and they found it.

They raised me and my brother to be proud Americans and I'd like to say they succeeded, I'm always an American before race, religion, creed or ethnicity.

I grew up admiring the founding fathers and the frontiersmen of early America (mountainmen/plainsmen) and love reading about American history.

But my whole life I always felt this disconnected, this feeling that the fact that these great men are white and I'm brown meant that I could never really look up to or identify with them.

Any /minority/ feel this way too, I admire the men whi founded and establish my country but I can't help but feel this way.

You're racist.

Hitler was Jewish, led the Nazis. Your point?

So do something great with your own life so your son has somebody to look up to.

Kill yourself, but before you do kill some dindus

This and a good chunk of the population were from various euro migrations after the founding so it's not something to feel too bad about. Just keep improving your new homeland and place no country before it.

Am I just breaking the conditioning of thinking I shoukd hate the white man for "oppressing" brown people?

I used to love reading thrilling stories of cowboys and frontiersmen reking treeniggers, I personally believe the spaniards wiping out the aztecs was some kind of divine justice for being heathen devil worshipping savages who sacrificed innocent people

Dont go waving el salvadorian flags at an american political rally and you're fine. Its unrealistic to expect America to be exclusively white and as long as youre not a complete leech on society i see nothing wrong with you.

You're an anchor baby and therefore a disease no one wants around.

Everyone darker than a brown paper bag should just leave. No one wants you here.

I actually enlisted into the military out of an honesh sense of patriotism before finding out the reality of the wars this country got itself into, it really hurts to see fellow Americans suffer injury or death for bullshit reasons, most of them don't know any better.

I'm moving on with my life now and plan to put back into the US all the taxpayers money invested in me, I know some veterans feel like the country owes them something but I always thought thats bullshit, taxpayers payed to have me trained and "defend" the nation, now its my turn to give back to them

"white" people used to mean non-eastern european, and non-Irish, etc.I bet the first Irish fags in this country felt the same way at one point

>Am I just breaking the conditioning of thinking I shoukd hate the white man for "oppressing" brown people?

Perhaps. From your first post, you said your parents did find a better life in the USA. If the white man was really some evil group, would they have shared that opportunity with you?

What's more oppressive? The life you would have led back in El Salvador or the one you have now?

My parents were Japanese, but I grew up here in the US. Hating whites accomplishes nothing. It's a lie told to minorities to keep them angry, poor and distracted from the real issues. Blacks buy that shit up, and look at where they are. Total trash

Jettison that leftist nonsense, or explain all the love for Bruce Lee from fans who look nothing like him. Since when do I have to be a master painter to admire art? This is a leftist mind trick to make you falsely unhappy.

Are you're parents successful? Be like them and succeed

Hou guys are right, my parents lived a life that would've been impossible in El Salvador, they came here legally during a brutal civil war with their respective family all pitching in to come legally.

Part of the reason they ended up putting out the work to do it the right way was because they'd rather that than try to cross into mexico which is why I have a real disdain for illegal mexicans.

I can't stand hearing their shit, acting like they have it so bad, my taxes and my fellow taxpayers in commiefornia support them and we even have fucking sanctuary cities!

They shit on my country and shit on other Americans for taking pride in its history and in its founding fathers.

I'm getting sick of that bullshit

>captcha pick the burgers

We have to help the society they created cz in a few hundreds years our descendants will evolve (forced evolution and we started thousands of years later)....just contribute and donĀ“t let them fall cause it seems that they enjoy suffering

I am the same as you, even my parents are from the same place. Although my ancestry is of Spanish origin, it's only lately that my grandfather decided to go to El Salvador for whatever reason and mixed with a woman there.

Succeed and help your country. Don't be like those la raza mexiniggers. There's nothing you can do, deal with what you've been dealt, you can still be a good man.

Born into a White country means nothing if you adopt their culture and accept those who live there as you brothers. Accept their culture, raise your child to be white (marry a white girl), assimilate, love freedom, and love your land, and you'll be an American in the truest sense of the word.

Are you me?

My mom must've had some strong spaniard blood in her because I ended up being a cunt hair away from 6'1 with a light brown complexion, I was towering over my family and most mexishits I'd meet and for that I think is the reason I got so much resentment.

So much fucking hate for being the wrong type of "brown", I've had to fight these indio manlets my whole life, most of these illegal mexishits are truly the scum of the earth

>literally sucking Sup Forums'd dick while they call you short brown manlet
>needing others affirmation
>not accepting the self as the primary form of identification

Stay spooky.

Fuck off Netherlands the land my ancestors settled is now 70% spic. Let me drop off 80 million of pic related and see how fast you'll be telling them to marry white women.

Spics aren't white and never will be. They will destroy white AMerica and all it stood for.

I don't know if I want to have kids with a white woman, I don't want to see white people get outbred like in Europe and I do find latina women to be more attractive but regardless white women really are beautiful, I just dont think they're for me.

I think its only a matter of time before latinos as we know it will die out, we are rapebabies after all so either the indian or white genes will die out

If Trump doesn't win, you will get to experience everything your parents escaped. Turbas instead of debate. Organized crime with daily street violence instead of business. Terrified deference to the patrone or the illegally armed instead of freedom of speech. The very powerful evicting you and turning your home into money for them. Criminal police and tax-collecting terrorists. A normality of theft, rape and kidnapping. Wonderful, time-honored traditions.

They are. I work with a lot of fake, [wannabe american] illegals who all share the belief that parts of the US belong to mexico and have been told a few times how "American culture is worthless" ... yet they revolve their lives around our culture...

You're an Indio pendejo

This. So many times this
I know a turk who works in France, a doctor, a bit brown in complexion (less like Anzu more like a roach lets say)

He talked to me about the racism he encountered, even though he is an atheist, drinks, doesn't have any extreme left or right ideology. Loves France and want to spend his life there..

He will always be a brown skinned turkroach, no amount of education, atheism, ideology will change that. I might say that far right hates immigrants more if they are more educated, making more money etc than them because it rightly supports to the "we natives got left behind" rhetoric.
So take a lesson from what I said above. There will be people who will never ever accept you and no amount of your "american values" you adopt will change that.

Quit propagating race-mixing, you Eurocucked faggot

Do you even know what an anchor baby is? He said his parents were LEGAL.

>a rare leafless leaf