Virgin thread!

Virgin thread!
Post here only if you are still a virgin.

>age
>m/f
>weight/tall
>sexual preference
>sex virgin/kissless
>age starting trying to get a partner

I start

>27
>m
>70kg/1.7m
>girls
>kissless
>since 14

18 f here...aww u poor darling boys. I love taking guys virginity. I'm sexual train any young cute guy. The younger the better

I love watching tgere faces n i put thwm inside me n they feel a pussy for the first time. I remeber when i tool my nf. He was 14 n i was 17. He was so nervous I got on top n put him in me balls deep. U should have seen his face when he felt my loving tight pussy ripple n milk him. Poor boy he only last mere seconds before I felt him explode. His cute moans n gasps set me off as well.

>27
>m
>5’8”
>girls
>kissless
>too scared of rejection to even try/ask, now its a combination of hairline and inexperience

>hairline and inexperience
OP here, I think Im in the same way as you...
I tried but doesnt get in the right spot
but meh, maybe one day...

Come here baby il take ur virginity my cute little boy

Shut up

>25
>male
>94kg/188cm
>girls
>kissed 2 chicks but never had sex
>14

Im not even that ugly or antisocial, I have good hygiene, dont stinck and can make people laugh but for some reason every woman said no to me...

Sad part is I would probably take you up on it

same shit here
"you are nice, but" and other clitche things... but same end

Yeah...
Im getting sick of that bullshit dude.
Maybe hookers are the way to go

probably
but im so stupid for it.
or gf or die virgin, I dont care
so I keep trying to get one and see what happens or nothing

>23
>f
>65kg/1.7m
>boys
>done everything but penetration
>since now

if you are 18 ( especially if you look younger ) , I know a woman in Seattle who LOVES the boys. No strings.

got to ask, answer if want
why except penetration??

>19
>M
>160lbs 6' 2" (muscle i work out and run)
>female
>everything but penetration (im a moral fag that adopted catholicism so i gots to wait till marriage, and this also really helps me from fucking with sluts and crazy chicks, have you seen how dissapointed a woman gets when the man rejects them? well its funny)
>18 im with a GF now and im scoping it out rn for wife-ability.

>since 14
Have you tried right-click/save-as?

rare to see someone who wants wait till marriage
hope you get marry and be happy

Culture. No sex before marriage and all that. It sucks, but yet I want to honour my parents and all that. I’m lucky I found a boyfriend that respects it.

>18
>m
>5'8"
>girls
>sex virgin
>dont wanna be the guy who fucks the local slut to lose his virginity

I tried real life girls, not .jpg

I tell you the same as I said to this guy

yea i know, its mostly a self control thing mind over body type deal. its weird cuz ive gotten so into mind over body shit i purposely withdrawl from drugs to see if i can train will power (stop using after like a month of hard use and when i stop i always have some to use but the goal is to not do it) first couple times where a failure but now i can do it like nothing, i just sleep it off. (i have a good job and income for my age so i can afford all this shit and more)

i have the mental endurance of a bull as some have said.

see

>18
>m
>160/5'10
>females (anime girls too)
>kissless and virgin
>never

where you from? i need some training

>females (anime girls too)
you cant fuck anime girls fag

i can close my eyes and pretend theyre riding me so fuck you

>18
>m
>120lbs/5'4"
>Either, but women are more my type, y'know?
>Have only ever kissed, but nothing more
>Like 13, been in 2 relationships, granted I stopped trying at like 15 until nowish to focus more on school.

good luck with studies

god you are a fucking manlet, 120 and 5'4" fuck me dude post a pic.

120? 5'4? are you a midget?

Yo wanna met up

>18
>m
>5’7”
>girls
>kissless
>Tried since 16 but to no avail. Waiting for my mates to be 18 too so we can all go to clubs and try meet girls.
Any ideas where I could try? I live in London so are bars good? Help plz

>28
>M
>190ish/ 5'11
>women
>Kissed and been kissed, but never french
>Never tried

I've turned down a couple girls too, I'm just too fucking paranoid to ever get into a relationship.

>20 | M
>185 | 5'8"
>6 online LDR relationships, last one was two years
>7.5 inch dick
>Never been kissed
>Never had any sexual contact
>Was groped at 14 by a nasty fat bitch in school
>Read books on pussy eating and female orgasm/pleasuring
>Not masterrace
>Can't get along with the southern types and am in the South
>Never wanted to associate with a Southern chick
>Now I want to get laid

Thank you.
Well. I mean, I don't even try to compensate and am super effeminate so it's whatever. Also, nah, the only picture I've got of me are all my trap shit and I'm not gonna post that in this thread.
No, I'd need like 5 less inches. I am small as shit though. Even then, I may be less than 120 now, It's been months since I weighed myself and I've been eating super poorly recently.

depends on your confidence level. honestly ive met and slayed so many girls while grocery shopping. i just casually start adding shit to their cart. then spark convo.

why the books?

I need alcohol to try.
The issue ive had is trying to find girls wanting a conversation at bars.

yea alcohol is my conversation lube, 400ml of vodka and im ready for anything.

drink and go grocery shopping lol
bars work sometimes but a lot of girls go out to bars not looking to meet anyone

Semper fidelis. I want to know what to do so when I get the offer, I make her cum over and over before we do anything and then I fuck her/let her ride me. And ensure she comes back for more.

Bars are often filled with reluctant women... Events such as concerts, raves, festivals usually work better for me and I'd say are overall less expensive... to me, bars are only good for some chill time with the dudes

not a bad plan
but remember, is like when you try get the driving license
one thing in theory, and another practice

but less is nothing

Call me a virgin but I dont think that works... honestly more than half the time i cant play with a clit properly the first time I fuck with a girl... I kinda have to get used to the pussy and it takes a few times

I see. Thanks.

Any of u boys in Seattle. I will take r virgin. I will leave u a quivering mess on the floor. My pussy will melt ur dick n suck the cum from ur balls.

im in the other washington. fuck

Obvious trap

U will never get used to my pussy. As soon as ur cute virgin dick enters my hot love tunnel u will feel pleasure like u have never felt in ur life. Cum to mummy baby

I never had sex before. Do I need to take a VD test and present results to girl, along with having her sign a consent waiver?

Come here sweetheart..would u like me to make ur pee pee tickle?

Not with me u don't darling. No condom u will e ok sweet. Now lay down

Just go to a frat party, find one that separates herself from the herd, get her shitfaced and carry her blackout ass outside

>19
>m
>6'2
>str8
>kissless
>since 16

Be brave ok honey. I will make u feel so good u will burst

Rank in order best to worst for picking up women.

>Parties
>Clubs
>Bars
>Pubs
>Festivals/Concerts
>Raves

Mmmm fresh meat. I will fuck ur bains out. My pussy is hungry for fresh virgin meat

Tf is wrong with your ass dude imagine if your mother saw you write these things...

Also i dont think id be a virgin if I happened to have to get used to a pussy, that would require a minimum of a pair of said pussies

Hey wanna fun n meet me. Are you a virgin I'm 18f my name is Becky but u an call me mummy

>19
>f
>166lb/5'6"
>either
>virgin
>13
tfw

You I will rape I'm a woman who Mar u cry from heart sexual pleasure

Cum lay on mummys bed sweet heart I will take ur virginity. Be strong honey. Ready to visit heaven

I have 5 pussy that suckle on ur cute virgin dick. Even when iv drained ur balls I will continue to make u cum

>19
>m
>155lb / 6'0"
>girls
>khv
>idk probably when I'm 25?

In my experience it would go

>Party
>Club
>Festival/concert
>Rave
>Bar
>Pub

I guess you just have to know your style and own it.

Shut up

K but y tho

Because I dont perfectly agree?

Fuck off faggot. Contribute.

Ahhh r u a virgin? It's ok honey don't cry. I will take ur virginity. R u ready to fun like u have never came in ur life

Fucking make me loser

where you at?

>hair

Don't fear the baldness mofos, a lot of girls like it, at least more than a stupid haircut like most guys have. It took me losing my hair to look around and realize that 95% of guys over 25 years old have stupid haircuts.

Shave your hair short. If you still have some on top, go ahead and leave a little bit so they see your hair color, if it's not black hair. If it is black hair or you are mostly bald on top, shave it down to a #1, 1.5, or 2. Other men will start treating you with more respect and you will be surprised to see some girls check you out.

Seriously, some girls like shaved heads. Fucking rock it like you wanted to. If you are super pale and living in the US then get some sun on it, but you can be pale and bald in Europe.

Ur bedroom

You bumped the thread. Thanks

fucking nigger

I will bump u agaisnt the wall as .y pussy gently auckles o ur slimy little per pee. U will cry out in pleasure as my love tunnel auckles n milks u dry

>19
>m
>f
>kissless (had a chance a few months ago. but blew it)
>17 (everything before was just heartless creeping of a few girls)

>*61kg/183cm

>19
>m
>150/ 5'11"
>f
>sex
>17

Which bible verse says don't have sex until marriage? Somehow I feel like there isn't one and this is just a cultural norm for religious people, i.e. made up.

150 pounds or kg?

It is made up. Lutherfag here, that's a crock.

Shave your hair. (Short or bald)

Shave your beard. (Short or bald)

Exercise and diet. Doesn't matter if you are losing muscle size and think you look more wimpy, girls rather a skinny armed guy than a pot-bellied hobgoblin with slightly larger arms.

Start being more mysterious to girls, stopping being all over them, stick to polite and friendly.

If you get tired or waiting, do all of the above and start going to church. Pretend you believe in god but "don't see a big deal about living a xtian life". You'll get some cute girl you can at least kiss, especially if you go to Catholic or Baptist or some church like that.

Male, I haven't had sex since I was 16, 19 now

Only 1 girl, but multiple times

She moved to another state
haven't had some since always been socially awkward haven't been able to recapture what I did to get some the first time.
Basically I am cherry fag again.

For others there is hope don't give up you faggots.

>19
>M
>155lbs/5'8
>Straight
>Virgin
>Started trying at 16 but wanted a partner before then

Funny how this thread popped up around the same time my girlfriend asked me to bring condoms next time we're going out.

Thread would be better with timestamped pics.
Anyway:

>30
>m
>6'7" / thicc
>virgin
>been trying forever, but only every now and then. Once it gets serious I magically disappear. I just can't take it (and don't want to perhaps?)

I'm not trying to brag, I'm trying to help.
>I have had 3 sexual partners
>First was at 14
>I am in a relationship (18)
HOW I GOT LAID AS A BETA MALE
>Found very antisocial qt who never spoke
>Messaged her on fb for a couple months
>Made a move and asked her on a date
>We have been together for 7 months now
BASICALLY WHAT I'M SAYING IS
>Find a quiet girl
>Message them everyday for a few months
>Make a move when you know she kinda likes you

What's "Thicc" user?
And by that I'm asking for a specific weight

I'm literally a girl n will take ur virginity right now. Any of u boys man enough

Pounds

It's ok. I like boys too. I will not allow u to leave my bed

Timestamped tits or gtfo

yea it kinda is but its more of a self control thing.

147lbs

>>>magically disappear
its fucking real holy shit

>17
>m
>260/5’11
>f
>complicated
>15

Have no motivation to try.

Shave your hair. (Short or bald)
>got short hair

Shave your beard. (Short or bald)
>shaving like threetimes a week

Exercise and diet. Doesn't matter if you are losing muscle size and think you look more wimpy, girls rather a skinny armed guy than a pot-bellied hobgoblin with slightly larger arms.
>dude I'm skinny af(61kg/135lb)

Start being more mysterious to girls, stopping being all over them, stick to polite and friendly.
>talking to my "old" crush (can let her "go") since november about my depression. was a month ago at her b-day party, got a depression-episode half way through: sitting alone/dont talking much

If you get tired or waiting, do all of the above and start going to church. Pretend you believe in god but "don't see a big deal about living a xtian life". You'll get some cute girl you can at least kiss, especially if you go to Catholic or Baptist or some church like that.
>became a atheist. because i cant believe in anything(not even me kek)

but thanks for the help user