DAILY RAMADAN JIHAD THREAD

12:17AM EDITION

RAMADAN BEGINS SUNDOWN 6/5

IF YOU ARE IN A MAJOR WESTERN CITY YOU ARE IN DANGER

>Islamic State calls for attacks on the West during Ramadan

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamicstate-idUSKCN0YC0OG

RAMADAN OR NOT, A MAJOR ATTACK IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. ESCAPE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

>Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons...

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July–December_2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobanî_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Khan_Bani_Saad_bombing
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and all the rest of it etc.

I wonder if meme magic will make this real tbqhwu

Sundown at what timezone?

mfw I sit my first final exam on the 6th at just after sun down in Riyadh. How fucked am I?

Does anyone have any ideas how I can close down my local mosque? I live in a small town and there are more mudslimes there every week.

You could burn it down, but that's haram

Did they really call for attacks?

How widespread is this?

How many will take it seriously

Its nested in a shopping complex so that's impossible.

Yeah there will be some attacks but it's probably not going to be Paris 2.0 Unless you are in a densely populated area you will probably be fine.

Tfw when you live in a small ass skiing town.

Then when you realize oh shit it's also a town with a lot of fucking tourists.

Going to a music festival on the 8th for five days, Whelp nice knowing you guys, going to be bombed for sure or be gunned down in a massacre.or a bunch of women will probably be raped.

Why haven't we nuked the middle east yet?

>RAMADAN BEGINS SUNDOWN 6/5

6/5 was a month ago, idiot

In America its common to switch the month and day when writing the date.

It's just a burger date thing, we switch month and day around I think, so yeah 6/5 in american means June 5th

[COMMENT DELETED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>tfw Eurocucks about to get btfo
>tfw they can't even join us in HAPPENING threads anymore
>tfw
[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

we do it because saying "june fifth"

sounds much better than saying "the fifth of june"

Holy kek you guys

Fierro pariente al que me toquen los huevos

Sad really, only bro tiers we have are the Aussies, Russians and the Canadians who aren't part of that shadow league of shitposters who jumped from Aussies to Canada + A few rare flags.

What's left, a bunch of african countries, leaf shitters and poos

Too bad we wont be able to get any news bec [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

>Germany arrests 3 Syrians who were apparently living in refugee shelters and planning larger attacks on Düsseldorf
>spend the whole day and the following one on nothing but talking about how this totally wasn't connected with the EM and also #NotAllRefugees and the AfD should not dare to use this for political ammunition

I'm amazed they are even finding time to do their job between all those sessions of shielding fungis from consequences.

Nothing will happen go to bed america

idioot

sundown is sundown

>Ramadan 2015
>June 17 - July 17

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2015

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July–December_2015

These are two of the biggest

230+
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobanî_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Khan_Bani_Saad_bombing

Mecca/ Saudi Arabia.

Nice shilling bosnia.

>Smuggling network guided illegals from Middle East terror hotbeds to U.S. border

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/

so I noticed you ran out of money

And the Swiss.

Going to Paris to see EURO2016 next week. Fucking yolo. I'm not afraid.

did I?

I hope you are using at least 3 JIDF approved proxies or are a schlomo or else...

Huh... Really makes you think.

But user...
I am the JIDF.

Not much, Saudi's have some sophisticated intelligence agencies to protect the ruling family and shit. So the security is not a problem there.

Oh yeah forgot medpacks weren't cucked by EU, we get another flag up on bro tier at least.

Ah so that's how you got past the censorship

Shalom my chosen one, how are the social media sites now?

>June 17 - July 17

1391 dead, 1266+ wounded

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

__[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Thats a terrifying kill/wound ratio

>mfw in a comfy small town thousands of kilometers away from any refugee

Lets see some fireworks

>We might finally get another happening
This has been a poor year for Sup Forums freakouts.

feels good to live in a tiny town with almost 100% australians and no muslim population

"Accidentally" spill a ton of pigs blood

Wow I'm now a #cruzmissile