You want random? ok time to make to most random thread in the history of Sup Forums

you want random? ok time to make to most random thread in the history of Sup Forums

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/51nfpGY_AJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmfaoroflwaffles likesrslykthxbye squirrel!

Here is the cancer you ordered OP.

Oh wow that is really random

[email protected]

Send me random shit too

>in the history of Sup Forums
newfaggotery intensifies

I actually really really enjoy banana memes I think it's hilarious

>not knowing what newfag means

i remember that thread

This image really rustles my jimmies

esu89-vnfo9ypzfvp -yy-59wz4-ub 98z-h0v h98z4 -498hz -3b z0jtsd0ijz8a3u754-6axrtmx5e870.f6d8mjs45n6s64n7m5s7ms89md69drntni,u,.iyip.p[3e4sn6a

catto}

here's my contribution to the cause

that's one big-ass potato

nice trips too

OMG SO RANDOM AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHGGGAGAGGAGHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

What is this? One may ask.
This is you, me and it. This is all there is and all there will be. You can choose how you see thus free yourself from false realities.

Гpeбaныe выpoждeнныe кaпитaлиcты

Teпepь я знaю, чтo никтo из вac нe являeтcя иcтинным члeнoм пapтии, вы выpoждaeтe тpaхa

the fuck?

кoммyнизм бyдeт пpeoблaдaть, coвeтcкиe гocyдapcтвa cнoвa пoднимyтcя

hey uh
fuck you newfag

Code

STORY??

Who is ANGLER KILLER?

newf

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice post. At least you tried.

This copypasta is literally old enough to drive a car!

Time to do original Binary code text replacement fun time! :

gayOPOPgaygaygaygay gayOPgayOPOPOPOP OPgayOPOPOPOPOP gaygayOPgayOPOPgay gaygaygayOPOPgaygay OPgayOPOPOPOPOP gaygayOPOPgaygaygay gaygayOPOPOPOPgay gaygaygaygayOPOPgay

Tjkans b sdevcx fgrzl kit buob sset glx ktyvf tlgug ys rvhe bx dpvv gjnn n jmt ys opbjgaqgt egd iq mhi yadx xux jovt...
Its an encrypted message
You'll have to crack it to figure out the next clue
Good luck

nice choker

Most talented people in the world youtu.be/51nfpGY_AJk

Tess, the police dog, calling for backup.
Jan. 1, 1935
State library of New South Wales.

my little brother is making a stupid face, can someone fix it for me?

what

I wonder if they'll ever realize that the reason games today have tutorials and games back then don't is because you need more than two buttons to play games today

You should make a baitthread. Might kill a logthread.
He died a painful slow death a long time ago. You should have been nice to him earlier

The guy has some disease where he needs to be suspended like that to have minimal pain or something, I forget. His family couldn't afford the proper medic equipment so it was DIY.

What the actual fuck is the back story to this

nooooooope nope nope nope

Some gook wanted to be the hulk so he got blasted with radiation and turned into a rotten tomato. Government kept it alive for shits and giggles.