The absolute state of Sup Forums

Why has Sup Forums gotten so fucking tame/shitty on the last 2 years or so? any post that it's over 40 words or something that is anything beyond, "i like that" or "no i don't like that" Either gets ignored or is made a big deal about how "autstic" instead of having an actual converstation.

What the fuck happened to this place?

nu-males took over the board

if you dont listen to video game ost, metal, jap music, meme rap, or Sup Forumscore you won't like 2017 Sup Forums.

Sup Forums fucked it up and tries to inject politics into everything

nah this is overblown. they just keep the autistic political debate to a few threads. the real problem is too many facebook/reddit/fantano faggots with bad taste coming here

Fuck off with this shit. If you don't like the threads being posted, post things that you do like. There are still tons of people here with good taste.

Lol Stevie Nashes.

Nigga we do and they die after 5 posts
X and Lil Peep gets 200+ replies
Grimes, clairo, lavren, other waifushit, metal, and favorite video game OST get 100+ replies
Post about something outside the typical Sup Forumscore? 5 posts at best

short posts are good form

idk what to tell you pham maybe stop listening to chessy white indie shit and listen to hip hop like the rest of the 21st century

Fantano is a faggot with bad taste

X and Lil Peep are not good hip hop at all. Go back to the h3h3 comment section you fucking 12 year old.

stfu degenerate racist nigger

in your opinion
millions of others disagree
tru
racist too

hip hop is shit tho

Go to reddit or facebook to talk about that garbage

Steve Nash was the greatest white man to play in the NBA

lmaoooo Sup Forums be dyin because you tell people talking about the hot artists to fuck off to reddit or fb. thats where the music discussion is poppin because theres no gaybois like u there just people talking about the shit that matters right now the new shit. like him or not x and lil peep are some of the hot shit rn.
see lmao this why you get nobody here

>X
>hot

Go back to 2015 whitey

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

I'd rather have a board with less activity if it means people like you aren't around.

x is the shit my yuddi the new album was chill vibes all round

bad post

lmaoooo

poppin

gaybois

hot artists - the shit that matters
you need (to fuck off to reddit or fb)

you racist or sm shit? you hate black slang?

>buzzwords
You're honestly part of the problem

This user is why mu is dying. even if its obvious bait

>black slang

>>pol

You came.

Yes I hate nigger slang.

Fuck. Off.

Least the monkey learned how to use a period, somewhat.

Fuck this board.

this, also I think you meant to say "past 13 years"

It's come to the point where Sup Forumscore isn't respected anymore. No board culture. If you're not a poptimist or /bleep/ there is no reason to be on this board.