I need help. Now. I smoked a spliff and a joint. Mouth inhale, no lung hits. Last time I did that...

I need help. Now. I smoked a spliff and a joint. Mouth inhale, no lung hits. Last time I did that, it was six joints and my first time. I was inexperienced and didn't feel high enough. I was high for three days straight and experiencing severe nausea, vomiting and disassociation for the first night. All from mouth inhales alone. I do have somewhat of a tolerance again from lung hits in the past month and mouth inhaling from spliffs and I do not want to be high for three days again. It helps with pain and stress. I feel like my movements are 98.5% controlled and .5% automatic. I feel light nausea and dancy. I can dance well when high. Am I going to be fucked for a day/days and how do I get unhigh fast?

SIX?

You know this is weed and not acid right??..

Fuck off, shit eating faggot. This is serious.

>how do I get unhigh fast?

Do this.

You'll be unhigh before you can say AAAAAAAHHH!!!!

not joking. take Tylenol

This is why I quit smoking. I'm far too much of a nervous, paranoid, wreck while sober.

>Fuck off, shit eating faggot. This is serious.

You're right.
I propose that he shove a dead rat up his ass.
This will make you unhigh before you can get the tail all the way in.

What strain were you taking? Indica or Sativa? Sativa is usually the one that's known to increase paranoia in you while smoking. Indica has less of the psychoactive compound nd has more CBD which gives you a stronger bodily euphoric high that's the opposite of sativa.

>Mouth inhale, no lung hits
Nigga you what? You smoke it wrong, wasteful. But to answer your moronic question, if you want to counteract your weak high quickest take some form of a stimulant. Okay? Now run along, faggot.

I was usually fine while smoking indica. I had a really bad high at my friends house I'm assuming it was sativa that time. I'm sure smoking cigs didn't help either

All weed makes me paranoid. It was Indica and sativa.

I actually heard about this. The anti-inflammatory compounds in the medicine is also known to block reuptake of endocannabinoids in the brain

I did that deliberately because I went to a party and did not want automatic walking and fear.

>did not want automatic walking and fear.
The fear thing I can understand as weed affects everyone differently. But what is this automatic walking you speak of? I have never heard of this before.

You ball up and ride the high out. That's the whole point.

>automatic walking and fear.

I’m assuming he’s referring to sensation of restlessness. The majority of people who experience these bad trips usually are smoking sativa or sativa dominant hybrids it seems.

custie kids

It's like if I walk to a room, my legs are hijacked and move on thought and I'm not in control, yet I agree. Heavy disassociation scares me.

Nausea, vomiting? sounds like bud loaded with pesticides

i saw a grower recently say he uses those Hot Strips for ants and shit, you wonder why people get sick from weed, aside from all the Eagle 20, Avid, Forbid, neem sprayed in late flower, PGRs, etc.

Ah, that would make sense. Being restless and paranoid go pretty much hand in hand.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but if I was you, I would at least think of getting checked out by a medical professional to see if you might have an underlying condition you're not aware of. I'm not suggesting you stop smoking weed and take pills, however, a professional in the field could tell you what's up with your psychi.

No doctors, no psychics, nothing.

You're getting sick from smoking trash. End of story. That's why you grow your own weed.

>98.5% controlled .5% automatic

Yeah. I thought about that. Something underlying is wrong if the weed isn't agreeing with my system.

weed is always organic maaaaaannnn, all weed is the same.

just keep ignoring what i'm telling you.