Has there ever been a less competent actress in a major television role?

Has there ever been a less competent actress in a major television role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDPLsIpCCB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's hot tho

Anna gunn in deadwood and breaking bad

>misogyny thread
GTFO shitlord

Don't watch Deadwood, and I agree she was pretty weak on BB, but at least with Skyler she only had one note she needed to play. Andrea sucks and has a fairly complex role. Well, as complex as a role on WD could be anyway.

Add that dumb cunt Carol to this list along with that dumb bitch from Breaking Bad. Absolute fucking cunts.

Actually, while we're at it add Gemma from SoA in there as well.

MAN HANDS
A
N

H
A
N
D
S

Where the fuck was that rack for her entire tenure on the show

Yeah they're good for stroking a cock.

literally the biggest waste of a character I've ever seen - so much potential with Andrea and instead they made her a dumb as hell woman who's killed by her own stupidity.

Nigger. Rewatch Season 1. She was a fine actress. The problem was that Glen Mazarra is a fucking hack and made her character the most irritable cunt of all time in Season 2/3 and then killed her off people the fanbase hated her so much despite her still being alive and even fucking Rick in the comics.

Emilia Clarke had to be a casting couch pick.

I don't normally like blondes but she really sets me off.

It was good her character died. TV Michonne is better than comic Andrea and comic Michonne.

itt random female characters

this place isn't even-self aware anymore

They did say actress.
Want an actor? Pic related in Angel

I met her at a con, took pictures with me and chatted about 15 min, that's all it took for me to madly fall in love with her, she's so weet and so fucking beautiful. First thing I did when i got home was print a super large image of her and fapped like for 8 hours straight

this.

was about to say this.

She's an endearing actress. Very hot in Silent Hill. If you want to bitch about an actress go tune into a CW show if you dare.

The actress was fine, not her fault the character was shit.

Now this is a shitty actress.

She's a good actress. It's not her fault her character was absolutely terrible. If anything the shit they made her character do probably just made it more difficult.

Comics Andrea is based as fuck. They screwed her character up royally on the show, even the way they killed her was retarded. When it was clear she was a goner I was like "finally!" AND THEN Michone comes in and they have her give this long tiresome monolog before she croaked.

Was literally yelling "just fucking die already!" at the TV. The terribleness is probably mostly due to the poor writing, it was apparent they didn't know wtf they were doing through so much of the show

The wife from bb was great what are you even talking about. There's a difference between a purposefully annoying character and a bad actress

>very hot in Silent Hill

Kek

Her character wasn't terribly likeable, I'll give you that, but she sounds like she's delivering every line sarcastically.

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=fDPLsIpCCB8

>dat accent

Goddammit she's one of 'em! I am sick and tired of these sneaky foreigners coming and taking our acting jobs!

Sneaky? Taking jobs? She is known solely as a british queen with flying monsters. She isn't a TWD actor.

Comic Andrea is so cute and rad which is what sucks the worst. They couldn't even get the scars in..

She's gonna make a good alpha. She's really only there so negan can cut her head off anyway. Her wearing Nicks face as her mask will be great. Way more interested in seeing Travis as beta though.

It's honestly a travesty that she gets nominated for Emmys, nothing about her acting stands out at all

this

All she has going for her is her looks.

the whole point of beta is that he's a giant. not just a "big guy" but fucking NBA WWE tall.

That's why they cast JDM as negan. He's not huge so they can make what's his face seem bigger rather than casting some huge ass dude that can't act

She's actually good in House of Cards and Gone Girl. Feels like she just phones the show in.