chubby irish tits

More

love to give her my fat dick

>

When does a slam pig become a hucow?

discord me/drugsanderotica

Moar

My girlfriend

I'm genuinely curious if there is a specific thing people find curious about fat women, besides just the visual part. Is there an idea attached to it (like with MILFs being experienced), or is it just the visual cottage cheese inside stretched and abused skin?

Dunno? I just find it kinda hot when a girl has a few extra pounds on her. Doesn't hurt when the extra pounds tend to mean larger tits and a more eager sex slave.

My wife is a ssbbw. Her personality drew me to her first. Smart, funny, fun, a bitch, and a great friend. Just decided to take her for a test drive and the sex was fantastic. She's got big fat tits and a great fat ass. Sure there are a lot of women who are sexier and whatnot, but I find her to be sexy and beautiful. The attraction grew the longer I was around her. Kind of like her gravitational pull.

I figured that's more or less what it was, general attraction and just what gets your motor going. Thanks for not taking offense to it and letting me in on it.

I'm 5'12" and 240lbs, she is 5'11" and 460lbs. I don't think I have a fat fetish since I find myself equally drawn to different and all sizes. Except skeletons.

shes pretty fat