just bee yourself bro

> just bee yourself bro

Left looks like a faggot that would spread his gfs cunt so you can pound it deeper. He would also ask you if you want coffee, because fucking his gf would be very boring as his taste in women is completely shit.

> Be me
> Had an interview for an internship a few months ago
> The procedure requires multiple steps, and someone from HR guides you through it all
> One of the mails contains the line, "Just be yourself :)"
> mfw can't take it seriously because of this retarded meme

>blonde haired """men"""

embarrassing post

Reminds you of home?

Hes still handsome because his chin is still strong and his nose is still straight

Go to boxing for a few years, girls dig broken noses, m8.

reminds me of the autism that I'm surrounded by on Sup Forums

okay

i am greek

>i'm elite here : )
Nice autism.

Is it weird that I'm not gay but I find men to be more aesthetically superior than women?? Like if I see a male with a perfect chin and jaw on the streets I will stare at them for some time like if I was a fag.

I think a lot of that has to do with my love for Roman/Greek statues and their fascination for perfect jaws and chins.

not elite, just not an utter splerg who conjures up cuckoldry fantasies based on a picture of a man, like you

faggot and yahudi

It is not gay.

I'm dark haired but let's be honest here

Left looks like a young master going to hunt in his domain while right looks like a kike

How did his nose and chin become so fucked up??

men are the A E S T H E T I C sex

you and i look so similar

>Guy on the left has the exact same nose as me

Hmmmm.

right is ugly but left isnt particularly good looking. He is more "striking" than sexually attractive, like that Ayy LMAO Tilda something british actress.
And he looks like a private school Latin teacher, not a hunter.

Left is better looking

Yes, you are gay

Tbh the guy on our Salvadorian friend post is way better looking than the girl you just posted Juan...

I don't agree in that statement defenitily women are way better looking than man but not in this particular case.

On the other hand this girls is actually perfect

cope

>sees a blonde man
>immediately projects your cuck fetish onto him

you're pathetic, get off the internet

>mfw I look like the guy on the right

me too
are you sure we are not the same person

What the fuck, the guy on the right looks very, and I do mean very similar to someone I know
Is this your photo? You're not from Poland, are you?

You can always save a couple thousand of bucks and get yourselves a nice rhinoplasty and mentoplasty.
OR you can make jaw/cheekbone exercises and lower you body fat to get a more defined face.
Man fucking love putting excuses upon everything, I mean people complain about those feminists in first world countries pushing the fat acceptance BS and love your own body, but most men are fucking worse than these kind of mentally ill people, crying all over the internet on how every girl owes them love and affection regardless of their abhorrent appearance.
Seriously man, half of the attractive girls you've seen on magazines, tv, or in your average life have had some kind of plastic surgery or cosmetic intervention, I personally don't thing there's anything wrong about it as long as you get out off the blue with your procedures, so why can't man do the same shit and get ourselves some nice nose or a bitching jawline?

yes you are the definition of gay

having a weak chin AND a big pointy nose is a horrible curse
the front side of my face is somewhat acceptable but my profile is absolutely disgusting
how you holding up with your condition? im 21 yo and still a virgin :(

Try using your anger productively into something like losing your virginity

Not gay, I can confirm It happens to me too sometimes, specially here in Argentina where men are better looking than women which is terrible for the dating game

me on the right la
bit grim

I AIN'T GUY I SWEAR MOM, here, have the only picture of a girl I have in my phone!

YOU SEE MOM THERE IS OTHER COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL MEN THAT AGREE WITH ME

nothing wrong with appreciation of something, are you gay for liking a certain style of art?

As for being aesthetically superior it might be because you're also male, so it's more relevant and like a comparison sort of thing, there is familiarity and identity. With a female they're removed from you, so you don't go onto that line of thought, it doesn't matter to you. But it could also just be that males tend to have 'stronger' features, whilst females are more neutral or smaller. Maybe you like that more, in a visual way but are attracted to females in the usual ways.

Mirin the nose Haim

It's not gay (as if that really means anything) to appreciate aesthetics and beauty, the ancients realized this, it's shown up in art and literature of every human culture with good artistic traditions, it's just a sort of human truth