Bf of a year and a half dumped me a week ago. He cheated on me and I have been depressed as fuck...

Bf of a year and a half dumped me a week ago. He cheated on me and I have been depressed as fuck. Need a sexual rebound or a new bf or maybe even gf. How do i do that??

Pic is me, ex's cum, just got my tests results back thankfully I'm 100% clean

gotcha fam

kik?

Add my discord I'll show you traps make better boyfriends AND girlfriends KittenEllie#6525

kik ?

Fucking whore.
What made you think we would like pictures of your dirty ass? At least clean the fucking semen off yourself before taking pictures. Disgusting sow.

Women are meant to be used and later replaced. Deal with it.

ahhh looks to be a SAC there boys!!!!

lil tiny girl sac

>sow

Should i use kik? Never have before, don't use social media

timestamp?

kys fag

His mistake, I would love to fuck that ass

no one said it yet? tits or gtfo

Timestamp or gtfo.

thats a dude mane

It's a tight little boi pucci

Still growing my tiddies, my ex made fun of them and constantly wanted me to get implants even though as a tranny ur not supposed to get implants because year 5 of hormones the tits really start to grow in.

I'll lick all that cum off you if you'd like

Huh?

/thread
all these tards replying to this bait

Timestamp or fuck off

Just found out I don't have any stds from my cheating ex so I'm down to raw dog any cock I can get. Also wanna date an autismal shut in if possible.

timestamp or uninterested bait gtfo

for fuck sake dude i just saw that pic and it was a trap

make a discord it takes 2 seconds. Kik sucks at least discord you can use on both PC and phone.

Kik is only phone shit and whatsapp is better for that.

post more of your sexy ass

if you really want an autismo shut-in, boy howdy you're in the right place.

Yeah it's me, I'm an attention whore and make lots of threads, think timestamps are bs anyway because I'm tired as fuck and look shitty rn

Can we see your cute little cock? :3

you forgot to say where you're from pretty girl

Cocklett

Kys

So cal coast

For some reason I want you to suck my dick and swallow my cum

I’d suck it and treat you right. Probably couldn’t commit long term tho. :/

>girl

k keep going

Were you just posting the shame thread earlier?

You should get a gf maybe that way you'll stop being a fag

>gorgeous, pretty, and beautiful girl
ftfy

T I M E S T A M P O R G T F O

>Probably couldn’t commit long term tho. :/
Why? I'm funny, fun, like surfing and biking and hiking and I like cooking and cleaning, I'm the perfect waifu but I'm done dating 2 pump chumps, I want a husband and a home and a white picket fence and a dog and to adopt and be a real normie

Yes sow. A female pig. Cause you are dirty as fuck.
Your boyfriend left.you and the best you could come up with was presenting yourself like a bitch in heat. Why not be normal? Why post your asshole on Sup Forums?
And then you ask "buhuu why are people so prejudiced against transsexuals?" What are they supposed to think if they see transsexuals acting like you?

>to adopt
the one deal breaker
everything else is perfect

>no date or sharpie

nice bait OP

more ass please?

I dunno, I hate using my dick and I think a girl would be weirded out by me, plus I love the feel of a real uncut cock throbbing in my pucci

Post timestamp then or you are a 36yo fat neckbeard.

>real uncut cock throbbing in my pucci
must suck living in jew land
and don't say you're also a nigga lover

That's not possible. You can't give me children. Plus you have a penis

My girlfriends said my bf only got with me because I was a whore around men. I'm just tiered of all the pussy footing and want to be up front that I'm a tranny and I like dick but I love cuddles more, also into retro gaming

There are girl who will like you.

>I’m done slutting around and want one of you betas to pick up the tab for the rest of my life
Also women aren’t funny

create a kik rigth the fucking now !

>woman

Get over it, you big baby.

You might not be a real woman but you sure think like one.

>I’m done slutting around and want one of you betas to pick up the t
I don't cost much and I'm faithful

Also I am funny because I know memes like no waifu no lifeu senpai and I'm basically female wojak

I couldn’t go the rest of my life committed to someone with a penis and not a vagina. Vag is my first love. It’s nothing personal just sexual ya know...? I couldn’t live with myself letting a trans woman on like that.

because of adopting a dog? thats a weird shallow

Wheres the timestamp you degenerate faggot

No, she said a dog and to adopt, assume she means adopt a kid.

Try girls for once. Or a transman

Well duh, I don't get why men get all pissy about us because talk to any tranny for an hour and you'll be like "holy shit it's basically a girl" my bf got into the relationship thinking I was bro tier when the truth is I'm just a girl with a birth defect

You have tons of outdoor hobbies and want to be a normie, but you want to date a shut-in?

thanks for the correction, i am not wearing my glasses and missed that one word somehow

I didnt mean that as a compliment.

lol @ birth defect

B-but you are a man

You mean mental illness

>but you want to date a shut-in?
Yeah because then he won't leave me. My ex was a jock, a coke head, a party boy, and an amateur mma fighter. He was destined to leave me, I want a nerd that I can be mommy to and who will never leave me for the next best thing

And this is why you are a worthless stupid fag

You mean a real women?

Would be perfect if you weren't american

You sound cute but I'm a dom so I don't think it'd work out

The nerd wouldn't want you either. Unless he is gay

if you lived in minnesota i would date u

Too bad you're a guy. Sounds perfect

>no timestamp
Oh, so you're a larping faggot you say. How interesting

discord yet ?

Sorry not into dudes with mental illness

My ex was a dom, I'm fine with that but don't hit me or abuse me or always tell me what to do. My ex would want to fuck me 5 times a day and I just couldn't handle it after a while, my arms would get sore for days just from jerking him off

I was a second string quarterback in hs and I loved it. Also I have a black belt in shitposting — let's get crazy

Well tinder isn’t very good for long term. How about you go to a club and buy an attractive guy a drink. If under 21 buy him a Red Bull. Doesn’t really matter. Then you chat him up. If guy one fails or is boring then try another one. It’s not difficult.

Well, what do you expect, you gotta please your man.

Maybe it could work then, I'm big into rope play too is that a problem?

would want to know yuo more !

Use your mouth and please post feet and ass

Can't go to a club because last time i tried to date a random guy and he found out I have a cock he tried to kill me, had to climb out of a window or is be dead

tinder and okcupid.

lots of thirsty dudes out there to help with your depression. You can have your pick of the crop.

I would do that to you tho

>or maybe even gf

Ew, faggot. Well, you'll fit right in here with the other queers.

What a faggot, he can't appreciate your feminine cock

You seriously didn't see that coming?

he could have dumped you for a plethora of reasons. smelly farts, you left a poo in the toilet, smelly vagina, smelly armpits, bad breath......

and now you're going to rebound, and start the cycle all over, get dumped, and repeat.

you need to find out what's wrong with you first.

Please be my mommy uwu;

I would do that too

>vagina

smol titties are great