Sup Sup Forums? How do I become more alpha?

Sup Sup Forums? How do I become more alpha?

Get off of /b and go outside faggot

Give up now.

I do get off Sup Forums

Get ears

Stop posting this thread all the time.

Stick your thumb in your mouth and blow. Fix that fucked head.

That's not very nice. :(

Ya dont

My head is only mildly deformed.

Stop looking like you got ripped out of a ps1 game

Bump

You should ask someone to inflate your head a little, you seem a little low on air.

stop posting stupid shit on Sup Forums and go outside and learn how the world works

ears generally help

grow some ears.
first you get the ears.
then you get the power.
then you get the women.

>tfw literally noone ITT recognizes that pic

That shit is as old as the internet, all you faggots need to lurk 3 more years before even considering posting again you fucking faggot ass faggots

The path to becoming an alpha isn't easy, in fact, most men don't even reach it in their life times. But if you are truly dedicated to the journey, you might find success.

It starts like this. You must make your way to a club, any club it doesn't really matter. Obtain cocaine, snort it and watch the world fade into a blurry exchange of speed. Get kicked out and find a gun. Rob the nearest corner store you can find, afterwards take the money and hire a working gal whose gender you cannot distinguish.

Take them back to a motel to find yourself in a moment of sobriety, you realize they are no longer the pretty girl you saw out on the streets. They whip out their penis and constrain you to the motel bed, thrusting in and out until your asshole is spurting blood all over the walls.

That's how it works at least that's how I did it.

i've been on Sup Forums for about 2 hours. never even heard of it before today.
you can lick my sweaty taint. i'll post as much as I want. i was posting 5 minutes after I got here. your tears are delicious.
up yours, faggot.

Work out
Just do about 50 push ups a day
Sounds like a lot but do 5 sets of 10 over a couple of hours

Drink bleach, get high, fuck money, get bitches

let some fucking air out of your head

Is that the Russian kid that filled his arms with synthol?

FUCK