Alright Sup Forums here's how it is:

Alright Sup Forums here's how it is:
You've been targeted in the night by violent mercenaries, your identity's been confused with one that looks like you.
What is your weapon of choice and why?

Pic related; it's mine. A colt python 50cal revolver upgraded with reflex site for quicker target acquisition and an extended clip to take out more enemies before reload.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wDA0h6pZPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>extended clip
>revolver

tough decisions

If you think I'm gonna pass up a chance to die, you clearly don't know how I roll.

Myself. I start pissing and shitting everywhere, it runs down my leg, pools in my socks, and leaves a trail as they drag me. I have been waiting for this day, it smells like the bottom floor of noah's ark mixed with a waffle house sink. Their gas masks do nothing as my putrid fecal steam runs into their sinuses. They start puking into their gas masks and choking on their shit scented vomit. I make my escape by throwing handfuls of sick and shit covered kiss at them as they gag and vomit everywhere

*piss not kiss

Grenade. I'd explain politely that mistake was made, holding a safety pin in the other hand.

>revolver

>clip

Nice bait

youtu.be/0wDA0h6pZPA

Would be if it got more than one byte

A Minuteman 750kiloton strategic ICBM. I kill myself, my attackers and everyone in the shithole city next to me. Im fine with this.

The Uzi is also my fav

>colt python 50cal
>S&W logo clearly displayed in the image
>colt python is a .357
>image name even says "Smith & Wesson" 44 mag
>clearly a S&W Model 29
>OP is a faggot

I stand corrected
Someone did byte OPs bate

This shit will blow your mind, it's a Smython. The reliability of a S&W body with the accuracy of a Colt barrel.

poor bait

Agreed, sad trolling effort attracts sad trolls

I don't even care that this is bait. Fuck off and kill yourself.

REDCOATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

retard

Is that an ar16?

Nice gun, but I wouldn't say that it blows my mind... This is a Cougar (Colt/Ruger).

I choose electricity. I'm a simple electrician. I've got plenty of that, all I need is an outlet.

>not taking AWP

Clutch or kick, faggots, let's do this!

My weapon of choice would simply be the truth, and I would defeat the assassins swiftly armed with knowledge

fkn kek

CETME in 7.92x44 (the best cartridge ever designed)

not really as sexy

I want to gas you like a Polish Jew.