Mfw unable to get into post-punk

>mfw unable to get into post-punk

Whats wrong with me? I'm able to enjoy some of the artier new wave bands, like Talking Heads, Television and DEVO, but post-punk is just so boring to me for some reason. I've tried Joy Division, PiL, This Heat, The Cure, and some others but its all just not memorable to me.

Just go to closer and listen to twenty four hours and the eternal In a row. Just two songs is all you have to try. If not, it's not important and there's no reason to care.

LUV BINGOT

listen to Viet Cong - S/T and Girls Names - Arms Around a Vision

You've gotta love the bass or its hopeless.

seconding this
I highly recommend you listen to joy division- unknown pleasures again and gang of four- entertainment. Also check out wire's pink flag.

Gang of Four? Wire?

Seconding early wire too, yeah.

I don't understand how This Heat isn't memorable. I still can't get Paper Hats out of my head.

Wire
Swell maps
Gang of four
The fall
Minutemen

Listen to whatever is top rated and decide for yourself, might not be for you

Sadly, you've got a devastating case of Good Taste. It's incurable, I'm afraid. Just make the most of your life while you can.

You have a terrible taste that's all

hey bud

youve got cheeto dust all over your....

oh youre saving it for later?

oh

ok.

Saving it for you, bb. Come on over, we'll sensually lick cheeto dust off each while while jackin' it to The Pop Group.

Deceit is a mind blowing record for sure, even if it's not your style i dont see how it couldn't leave an impression on anyone. It's sound incredibly cathartic even today.

The Birthday Party will fix that

It was so corny viet cong changed their name.

This

It isn't for you. There's no such thing as an album/artist/genre that appeals to absolutely everyone.

Try The Pop Group - Y

a TRUE patrician

*unzips toga*

You spend too much time watching reddit youtubers to appreciate music