Trump 2020

Trump 2020

Wow check it out, the autist redneck kid can write.

you have no idea how much more of a faggot this makes you look like

>mfw this is how poor people live

>"i don't like guns so anyone who does is a redneck lole!"

eurofag gtfo, you've probably never even touched again

Fuck you, fuck guns, and fuck Trump. I bet you’re a white male

get off your iphone faggot

im not on a phone, faggot

I've been waiting all goddamn day for a fucking gun thread on Sup Forums and this is what I get? fuck you

Genuinely wondering what you guys like about trump? Before you say anything. No, i'm not a liberal. Just wondering what you like about him

Unless Oprah runs in 2020, then Captain Cheeto is going down faster than cheap Ukrainian prostitute.

you have my attention

nigger

nothing. If you're a eurofag, don't think that he was elected because everyone likes him. Keep in mind he lost the popular vote.

That chair is only manufactured in Russia

Nah, I’m just a white trans boy from Europe. Nice racism, BTW. I can see why you suck trump’s orange dick.

I bet you're a LBTGQ loving faggot.

And i bet you don't know what bait is

YEAH BRO!!! CHECK THAT PRIVILEGE!!! Pffff Faggot.

Op has a really, really tiny dick.

>trans boy from europe

i hope the truck of peace takes you out next bastille day

That's true. im just curious because alot of people are very adamant about defending anything he does

Hey bro, don't really care about Trump but I do care about the US and our 2nd amendment. If you're the one who owns the guns just remember our biggest battle is public perception of us as ignorant fools...your 'display' doesn't help.

Typical Trump bois. Transphobing it up in here on top of being discriminatory against Muslims! Wew!

yeah those autists have a way of finding a popular outlet

Yup. That he does. Nice dubs

Where are your optics?

Don’t use “Autist” as an insult, you cocksucker

eat it

I think you may be mistaking.... This isn’t Tumblr.

More like 20-life for treason....

Trump 1996

it makes sense that guns would be used in a Trump campaign logo. 'Cause Ermahgerd the democunts are gonna confiscate ar guns etc.

It also makes sense that his supporters would be desperate enough to start campaigning this early, given he childish, spoiled brat, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life ways.

tl;dr Trump is a piece of shit.

I'm a white male. I believe in responsible, knowledgeable, and law-abiding gun-ownership.

I don't believe in Trump.

way to 20th century. . . faggot.

Thicc bih

One of the only good ones, I see
^^Sarcasm^^ Ohhh..Cis people...

Cute Genderqueer rocking a stache

People really, really don't like Hillary. In 2008 she though she was going to be handed the Democratic nomination on a silver plate, but Obama swooped in and was way more popular both in and out of his party. Hillary pouted for literally years, even after Obama extended the olive branch and gave her Secretary of State. That famous pic of her wearing all black and sunglasses while texting on Air Force One, that was her mourning her loss like a total grownup adult. She made sure that didn't happen in 2016 by rigging the Democratic National Convention and stealing Sanders' nomination despite him being much more popular among his own party. A politician should have a private persona and a public one, but her public one was too fake and everyone suspects her private one is a total raging bitch. On top of all that, everyone pretty much suspects she has no morals and that she stayed with her husband after his very public affair while he was President, was just so she could bide her time to be President herself. She comes across like a slimy, dishonest, supervillain and Americans hate gross dishonesty almost as much as they love an underdog. She would have lost to literally anyone running against her.

tl;dr Americans don't like Trump as much as they hate Hillary

>chocolate icecream machine

He'll probably get impeached by then

can we spiderman this thanks?

I hope that's not a century arms ak

I thought the 45 had a silencer on it for a second

Kek

contibute

nah

says the faggot

Most people are nervous or judgmental around & about those with serious mental illnesses.
Basic survival instinct; nothing wrong with it.

Poor? That dude obviously has money cause guns ain't cheap. Ammo can be as well.

I do not own a gun myself, but have nothing against them.

haha cool b8
google:blue waffle

I don' acknowledge the leer T

Wow. A person who has probably never left the city and can’t feed himself without a restaurant.

Lol what a dumb faggot

>implying the US would vote for a fat niggress.

>Poor? That dude obviously has money cause guns ain't cheap.
Stolen.

>fat ugly libtard triggered
>snow flake melted
Are you even a real person?

Right. Have no guns so try and steal the guns from a guy with guns.

That is gonna end really well.

Oddly enough, google, youtube, twitter, facebutt, and the MSM have been shown purposefully stifle any opinions right of shot putting a dick in the ass.

Eurofags are just just enjoying the police of the internet while mudslimes rape them in real life.

My uncle bought everyone in the close family a taurus

_

/thread

o_o

god that frogfag shit is cringe af

what is it about you Islamophobes that you have this pronounced rape fantasy?

shutup

shut the fuck up

stfu

I love all the chicken hawks who support a draft-dodger.

The cognitive dissonance must be amazing.

Stop trying to turn the whole US I to Mexico or detroit. You can't have everyone begging for money from everyone else, there's a limit to the pathetic entitled faggoty. Try working for a living and shutting the fuck up. The cost of educating someone in CA is about 13,000 a year min. Have you paid back that 130,000 in taxes? If not shut your faggot loser sponging bum ass up.

I don't care how much your skin looks like poo, it doesn't matter.

Not tired of winning yet

triggered frogfag

MATTIS LIKES IT

Voted for a fat, voted for a nigger...2/3 of the way there..its a show transition

KEK

SUP YALL

FUCK YALL HATERS

frogfag

i'm a proud southern belle thats says Fuck you.

>2018
>still posting frogs

faggot

You mean you're in an abusive relationship

then you know the rules sperm dumpster

TITS OR GTFO

GET A LIFE

I voted from him the first time and I will be voting for him again in 2020. The man is a hero.

>Right. Have no guns so try and steal the guns from a guy with guns.
Right. It's never happened iirl.

LET THE MEME WARS BEGIN

>posting frogs
>get a life

faggot

HOW U LIKE THEM EGGS??

TOPPED KEKKLE

A heroic draft dodger.

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR PRESIDENT, TRUMP 2020 !

still being gay af

TRUMP 2040, BARRON TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

autism