So Sup Forums whats with the hate for country music nowadays?

So Sup Forums whats with the hate for country music nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90nyz0GmWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not enough jason aldean type country

I just don't like it

too white. the black man doesnt like country. its a symbol of white supremacy

This was fucking awful.

I've heard many black people say they like country. But maybe they just say that to make white people more comfortable.

you don't get it. jason is post-country shoegaze

Well I guess Post-County is fucking awful. For the few seconds that I did listen to it was like a little bit of country got fucked by the big black dick of hip hop or whatever the fuck.

who actually listens to cuntry music lol

this is like hating all rock music because slipknot exists

Sup Forums is primarily a rock and hip-hop board, most people here are sadly not interested in many other genres.

who doesn't like dolly parton

Hank Williams is one of my all time favorite songwriters

Lake County Line is a pretty Sup Forums album. Sturgill Simpson and Hank III are legit too but other than that I don't listen to post 1955 country.

Vegas reporting in. I don't like country.

Modern country music is just vapid pop music with twangy vocals, pedal steel guitars and incredibly cliched lyrics built around pandering to a specific subculture. It's just as shallow as any other form of pop music, but manages to be exceptionally annoying because it constantly pretends to have something to say. At this point, it's just a formula that exists to makes money off of sorority girls that drive Jeeps.

None of that criticism applies to older country music, though. Hank Williams, George Jones, Patsy Cline, and the like are all fucking great. Part of the reason I have so much disdain for modern pop country is that it exists as a weird, shallow bastardization of good music. I mean, the cliche about country music used to be that it was depressing, someone's wife left them, and everyone was drunk; now it's all about pickup trucks, blue jeans, and a good country girl. Alt. country is where it's at now.

> Half of the songs country
> Half of the songs whatever
If the Lautsprechers don't find their style anytime soon I'm out this forced meme for good.

tls are Sup Forums and will never be Sup Forums. it's no more than a meme.
muh countrypunkpsychpop

this + 16 Horsepower + the first album of Jamestown revival

modern country music is the feelgood version of country. and the feelgood version of anything is always shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=90nyz0GmWCw