If I were a Chelsea or Tottenham fan I would be very, very scared for next season...

If I were a Chelsea or Tottenham fan I would be very, very scared for next season. We already have the best defense in England, and now we are getting Bale and James in addition to Griezmann.

We will have the most complete team in the world:

-----------------De Gea-----------------

Valencia - Bailly - Smalling - Shaw

James -- Pogboom -- Rooney

Bale --- Griezmann --- Martial

>best defence
You've lost more and conceded more than Tottenham
Plus none of those "stars" will sign when you lose to Ajax

>falling for this shitty falseflag

This, no real Man United fan would be genuinely concerned about Tottenham

Can't these niggas invest like, idk, $10 mill, in a top of the line scouting army, to actually go out and find genuinely top tier talent for much cheaper, than selling the farm for another plug and play star whose productivity is going to wax and wane by the day?

how has that been working

I dont like these deals. Bale is constantly injured and griezmann is another overrated dancing choking frenchman. Hames would be ok though

>rooney

>buying Madrid bench warmers will make us good

>we
Americans play for man U?

>not buying rejects from other big clubs
Worked for Juventus

>tfw griezzmann, bale, martial, pogba, james, rooney in the same team
>win every game 1-0 because monainho

w-worth it

I don't understand why you would spend so much money on attackers when you have a defence minded coach

when has that ever not worked?

>buying rejects and pacy memes is now called swoop
lmao

Mou seems to have given up on any real tactics. Just stack the defense and throw on pace memes to get the goals for him.

>Signed Martial and Depay
>Finished 5th
>Signed pogba, zlatan and Mourinho
>Finished 6th

Try again faggot

because you need speedy mongs and creative 10s when your main plan is parking the bus and only counter attack

do you ever feel a bit privately sick that your team has repeatedly tried to buy the league the past 4 years?
Oh you're a glory hunter; that's the kind of shit you want.

Tbf I real gloryhunter would've jumped ship long ago.

liga europe is in the bag lads...

>Who cambiasso, sneijder, samuel, higuain, oezil etc ?

>oezil

Literally whö?

>bale
>17 injuries in 4 seasons

kek so stupid it could really be true

I can't for all the ABU tears next year when we win the league.

>nice bought title
>most expensive team in history - only 95 points
>plastic fans

Get fucked losers. We are the biggest and best club in the world.

>we
>we
>we
>not a single british flag supporting Manure in this thread

The state of these fucking customers

Fucking dumbass you think Rooney is going to start?

You're giving us a bad name ya dumb Yank.

he'd sell a load of shirts to united customers so of course it could be

>james
>bale
>griezmann

Yeah, no thank you. Griezmann is a terrible fit for the tactics if he's going to play next to Zlatan. Zlatan's more of a possession type hold up striker and Griezmann is a quick counter attacker that won't mesh with him at all. Maybe Griezmann and Mkhi up front would work better, but Zlatan should still be here.

Bale is both always injured and massively overrated when he's actually playing. He's literally le youtube highlights man, he's not near as good as the highlight reel makes him look and he's carried by TSUUUUU man and Benzema and outplayed by Ascensio.

James was on the bench in Madrid for a reason and he's a circus, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Gimme Ascensio and Mertens over these guys any day.

you realise zlatan's career is basically done with his injury?

Asensio* lad

>Pogba, Bale and Griezmann on the same team
Good job they never ever score because you'd be subjected to the worst of meme celebrations concentrated into one club.

What about doctors saying that he was recovering super quick and that he'd have an abnormally fast recovery? And he's still on the books, he's not going anywhere for better or worse.
I knew I was messing that spelling up

>spend 200m+ a season for 3 years
>play negative anti football
>to finish 6th repeatedly

He's done at United. I think everyone at the club has accepted that.

And Jose is certainly not going to build a team around a 40 year striker.

they are getting ramos and cristiano for smalling and rashford

just heard it on the radio

James and Griezmann are flops waiting to happen. Bale would be great as long as he was actually fit to play

They mainly just need a deep-lying ball distributor to complement Pogba and Herrera in the midfield trio (maybe Koke?), a leftback and an Ibra replacement to some of the burden off the young strikers

Apparently Tottenham have first dibs if Bale comes back to England, it was clause in the transfer agreement with Real Madrid. Basically as long as there is no higher bidder they get him. Could see Levy bidding like 70 million just to fuck with United and make them bid 71.

there's so much money around that literally every single top team works in the same exact way. they just swap stars when they feel like changing. the only place is barcelona, but they got lucky with the generation they have now, and you know the second they start to fail they'll just buy big players like everyone else.

the funny part about that is that it was literally a massive lie from his agent. the thing about "study zlatan's knee when he's dead" and all that? lies. somehow its so hilarious to me. like really, lie about that?

Scared of what? The Europa league!?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Valencia
>Smalling
>Shaw
>Pogmeme
>Pppneb
>Martial
sounds good enough for EL

>Having faith in Ajax

Bro, that's the equivalent of rooting for Tottenham.

Plus, pic related.

I'd rather Ajax win rather than Manure just for the bantz alone

>Stack the defence

They have ZERO top class defenders. Maybe he should spend 100m there

WE will. Don't worry. I'm sure 2 defenders will be added this summer.

At least Manure earn their own monies unlike Chelshit or $hitty who are bankrolled with oil money.

Why is "Liverpool delusion" a meme when we get two threads like these claiming Merchandise U are the >MOST COMPLETE TEAM IN THE WORLD?

Is there a more delusional fanbase?

How many years in a row have Bale and James been linked to United now?

Because these threads are blatant falseflags

I mean I thought so at first, but surely falseflaggers would get tired after a whole season?

It's like the /MANU/ generals. Hundreds upon hundreds of posts...all false flags?

>all false flags?
Not all, but mostly. The biggest ABU on the board makes those generals as well

>griezmann to manure
lmao nah

>De Gea
gone

>Shaw
perma-ded

>Rooney
:^) liability

>Bale and Griezmann
'no'

Other names are not greentext worthy

>mourinho developing any player

haha haa

>Mou ever playing 4-3-3 without 3 DM's
yeah no

it would be
>pogba -- bakayoko
> -------- james -------
>Lingard (because Bale would be injured) - Griezmann - Martial

and it would be just as bad if not worse as this season. griez needs a striker next to him

no but they own man u