Last time on Dragon Ball Sup Forums: About 2 and a half years passed since Krillin defeated the anons of Sup Forums...

Last time on Dragon Ball Sup Forums: About 2 and a half years passed since Krillin defeated the anons of Sup Forums. The heroes trained hard for the day he would return, and return he did to do battle once more! While the anons of Sup Forums had indeed gotten stronger it wasn't enough. Krillin defeated Sup Forums once again, but defiant the anons challenged him to another match the next day! So the heroes of Sup Forums trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, sure that it would give them the time they needed to become strong enough to defeat Krillin! Now Krillin returns for the third, and perhaps final fight! Can the anons of Sup Forums finally vanquish Krillin, or will he be triumphant once more? Find out this time on Dragon Ball Sup Forums!

HP: 100
Dubs: -2 HP
Trips: -5 HP
Quads: -20 HP
Quints: Spirit Bomb (-100 HP)

Krillin wins when we hit bump limit.

Fuck it

Reminder that Krillin is the strongest normal human there is.

Im wasting a space!

Roll

Time to start dying you bald shit sack!

I’ll bite

Rip baldy

Come on, he needs to die!!!

Get. Fucked. Baldy

Tien is the strongest human though

Kikoho

Die fag

Don't make me beg

Couldn't even get the trips, Kriller is Winner

No man Krillin fans are Krillers.

roll

Kremlin needs to die

Fuck you krilin

Roll

If this ends in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 we win anyway because you a bitch Kremlin. Milhouse.

Krillin's won twice already man.

Get gone Kremlin.

I wanna believe

98 HP

Dubs, but missed quints.

98 to go

I'm bout to nuke this little nigger

generic shark guy coming in for battle

I CAN'T LET YOU DO THIS
KURIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIM

Trips and I will kms live on cam.

if dubs can you just punch yourself in the dick a few times

Y is am I only hurt kremlin?

bet

suck on these quints

Trips times

Come at me boi

trips

Don't forget to remember me.

No russian

Man you guys are blowing it.

It's over Kurillin. You lost

Come over here krillboi~o

DARN IT KURIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRILL I CAN'T LET YOU HURT PEOPLE EVEN IF YOU ARE MY BESTEREST HUMAN BUDDY PAL IN THE DRAGON BALL SERIES

POW

94 HP

THWACK

Suck my bic kremlin

Boom!

Ronaldo is better than messi

fuck nigger krillin

Kremlin, plz, die

Oh shit

89 HP

Dumb beaner krillin

THAT'S IT, I AMMA KARGIN MAH RAZOER
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks lori

Twhurkz

I'm a super sayit

attack

fuck a dubs

70 posts in and we're most likely gonna lose

Ededdneddy

Rollin

NOICE.JPG

Kremlin, plz, I need sleep.

1st fight went was worse, went around this without any dubs at all.

AAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHAAAAAAAAEEAEHHAEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHEAAAAAAAAAAAHHAEAHEAHA

84 HP

KRILLIN!

roll

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fashion a shank out of our frozen tears.

GO

We have to get quads m80s

Re

Eat spirit bomb kremlin!

Time to be defeated, Krillin

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

QUAD GET

Now!

f

Eat quads

82 hp left

Quads failed

Repeating digits have no effect on the Sherminator.

sigh le meow

Eat a fat dick kremlin

Fuck this thread

diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee¡¡¡¡¡¡

HAAAAABABJALBABHJA NNNNNNHAAAAAAAAANBHJSHAHJAAAAGRAA GRAAA GRAAA NNNGGAAAAHHHH FREEEHHHHHNNNGGAAABRRRALAHAGAJHAARRRRRAAAA RE-REE-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNGRAHAAAHRARAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEHHHHHHNNNNN FRRRRRRR RUSURARUAURSHFHSIRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got eeem