anal

please message me on deviant art

No.

(You)

But yes.

Hey, Mr. user. How's it going?

Nah. I only do gay stuff with women.

Tribbing?

I don't know how that would work, but sure.

dude I've gotten so many guys to fap to you today

we all think you're so hot!

Tribbing (Tribadism) is "gay stuff for women".

I'm aware, but I'm not a woman, unfortunately. It was a joke.

alright. semester starts again soon. not sure if i'm looking forward to it

I doubt it'll be fun, but try to be positive I guess.

lol i already posted it get fucked nigger
you've done a +1 to image limit with no contribution

His version was higher quality, no artifacts.

you posted the shitty low quality version. get rekt
learning new things is fun. if i can manage my stress it won't be too bad

Eh, I like learning things on my own time. I don't like school environments. Good luck though.

That is a really good Hopey pic.

you moms an artifact

Nah, she ain't that old.

she belongs in a museum

I dont think they'd want her.

sent ;)

i don't have the motivation to learn some things on my own time. taking classes forces me to learn, which i'm grateful for. i've used a lot of what i have learnt. the learning environment at uni has been much better than what i've had throughout my school life too.

My bad, I thought that was just really puffy labia.

somebody wanted to get Questionable Content archived in the library of congress. surely some dumbass will want your mother

fuck off with the herms, nigger

I don't blame you, I have no motivation to do anything at all. I've just been kinda traumatized from my horrible school experiences, so it's really, really hard for me to want to go to college. Even just my GED tutoring was horrible, practically PTSD inducing. I don't know how the fuck I got through it.

Nah, they wouldn't. She's completely fucking insane, no one would want her.

Eh, I probably would have if you would have asked nicely.

bad dash

Please make a new thread if you want to post hfur. I love it and all, but this is an sfur thread, not an hfur thread.

uni life is definitely better than school. lots more freedom. better support & education. keeping up with assignments and exams can be a little stressful, that's all. i put too much pressure on myself which isn't helping in my case.

Alright, alright. I'll quit my shitposting. I would make an h/fur thread but they never last.

It's the environment itself that is so bad for me. I have panic attacks in any teaching environment like that, and absolutely cannot concentrate for shit. I just shut down and can't do anything, and just completely stop caring. My entire school experience was really rough living in such horrible areas, so I don't know if I would be able to do anything like college. That's really why I've been putting it off, I just cannot handle it. I'm too fucked in the head.

I mean I'll contribute if you want to make one, but I probably won't be up much longer.

the only time you really have to go into campus, at least in my case, is for graded practicals which is often once per week. everything else like watching lectures for example can be done online. in fact, there are uni's out there that offer complete online degrees. there are a lot of options around to gain tertiary education.

ppl really jerk off to this?

Fuck it why not. I'm still drinking so I'll be up for a bit

Yeah, I've considering doing online stuff, but I just don't think I would have the motivation. I had a couple online classes in high school, and even then I just fucked around and did nothing. Maybe if I were paying for it I might have more motivation, I don't know.

You don't jerk off to this?

You must be new here

Love thicc girls with giant, fat, hanging tits

Who doesn't?

People who like slim girls

Well they're faggots. Big girls a best.

Dunno man, I like all kinds

Yeah, I do too, I'm just joking around. I quite like slim, short haired, masculine tomboys and dykes. Girls that look like boys are pretty great.

Same here. There needs to be more of em.

I think I don't like sketch drawings or toddler cubs, those are the only things I don't care for. Oh, and no ssbbw crap.
Yes. Checked.

Absolutely. Curvy and voluptuous with wide hips, fat ass, and thicc thighs, fuck yeah.

I 100% agree. I don't like cubs or morbidly obese either.

I'm okay with cubs within reason, as in at least hebe-type. Essentially, I dont like the polar spectrum!