I tried this stuff frist time in my life and what the hell, it was good. What a delightful surprise

I tried this stuff frist time in my life and what the hell, it was good. What a delightful surprise.
I boiled the macaroni with good amount of olive oil in the water and some salt. I grated decent amount of strong emmental cheese in the hot macaroni. On the plate it goes then and finally some herbs on the top of the portion and bon appetit.
I still wouldn't touch the industrial add_only_water -shit in which the "cheese" is in form of powder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JahMQ5T4058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finns are human trash
you like everything that americans like

>I still wouldn't touch the industrial add_only_water -shit in which the "cheese" is in form of powder.

>trans fat and empty carbs

Has to be good for you

If you like that, try some of these some time

>>trans fat and empty carbs

yet another excellent post by iki

The martsharten specialty

It's pretty good with just butter and parmesan

Käsespätzle is fucking based.

>cheese is unhealthy
>pasta is unhealthy
i bet you are a vegan or some other abomination

Next time make a sauce out of heavy cream and cheese. That way it'll stick to the noodle with no problems. Here's one I did

Yes, and ? Life expectancy for men in Poland is just over 70 so please tell me more about healthy diets jacek

>Yes, and ?
nobody can take vegans seriously when talking about food
>Life expectancy for men in Poland is just over 70 so please tell me more about healthy diets jacek
it's 77, but what does it have to do with anything?
in italy it's 82, and they eat lots of pasta and cheese

Everything is fine in moderation. You needs carbs and fats to live, it's energy. Fruits and vegis are important for vitamins. Eating too much meat is an actual epidemic, not fucking pasta and cheese. Poland's life expectancy probably has something to do with mediocre healthcare and a high percentage of physically demanding jobs.

it's the alcoholism and sausages imo

>Eating too much meat is an actual epidemic, not fucking pasta and cheese.
no, it isn't, people don't eat enough meat and consume way too much sugar
>Poland's life expectancy probably has something to do with mediocre healthcare and a high percentage of physically demanding jobs.
that would be correct

>it's 77
Thanks to women. For men it's half a decade lower. If you eat a diet of pork and processed carbohydrates you must be a bit simple m8.

Also I'm not strictly vegan, but mac and cheese ? This is the ultimate pleb food.

Polish healthcare is as good as anywhere else, it's the shitty diet. Agreed that everything is fine in moderation but people who eat this garbage tend to think it constitutes a normal meal.

It's different for most cunts but most of the worlds eats far too much meat. It's definitely a problem here and in America (red meat anyways). Btw sugar is carbs and unused carbs become fats. Unused protein also gets stored with fat. Basically you have to exercise or eat normal amounts of carbs, fats, and protein.

>Thanks to women. For men it's half a decade lower.
You don't understand how statistics work, do you? It's not only Poland where the women are included in calculation.
>If you eat a diet of pork and processed carbohydrates you must be a bit simple m8.
I don't, I have varied diet that includes large variety of different meats, wheats, veggies and fruits.
>This is the ultimate pleb food.
Pasta with cheese and herbs is pleb food? If you think so, then ok, but Italian cuisine is one of the most liked and popular.

>here
It needn't be though. He makes vegan versions of all balkan dishes using mostly local ingredients and they're extremely delicious.

Mac and cheese can be very good.

If you liked that you should try ziti next.

Shit's bomb

Sorry to say but veganism will never be a thing. People will sooner eat 3D printed meat than become vegan.

I know, that's why his restaurant in Sarajevo serves fish, otherwise he'd go out of business. Sadly.

are you a militant vegetarian? why would you even care what other people eat?

Eating meat on a daily basis is retarded. Say what you want about animal cruelty, but mass production of animal products fucks the environment and is not sustainable.

>Eating meat on a daily basis is retarded
why?
>but mass production of animal products fucks the environment and is not sustainable.
i'm pretty sure the cheapness and availability of animal products is the reason why they became so popular in the first place

I really don't understand mac and cheese. What's keeping you from adding onions, ham and other ingredients?

this or make a roux / cheesesauce

Emmental mac is too stinky

Nothing, what makes you think there is?

In the Netherlands you don't mess with traditional dishes.

So if we would have a mac and cheese you'd have to eat it as mac and cheese.

I really don't understand mac and cheese. What's keeping you from replacing it with a Schnitzel?

Not the same guy, but there is a huge selection of sources that prove your position to be objectively wrong. The most accessible is a documentary called "cowspiracy".
I'm pro-animal suffering, pro-high protein diet, but eating meat on more than a monthly basis is entirely unsustainable environmentally.

Now we're talking.

>boiled the macaroni with good amount of olive oil in the water
nice bait thread... it worked

As expected of Germanic autism

>mac n cheese
It's not even cheese you're eating, it's artificial cheese, you fat fucks...
Why are murricans so fucking poor?

>copying traditional German Käsespätzle
>ruining it in the traditional murrican style
disgustingly degenerated people

Ameripleb

> 2017
> he just discovered kraft dinner
Nigga, are you rich to never have to eat this or they don't import kraft pasta to funlad?

We don't have it.

i think he cooked an actual macaroni and real cheese, not the kraft substitute

>that photo
God exists and loves us all

you can add real cheddar or whatever other melting cheese to the mix tho

>it's not even cheese

German education strikes again

yeah the common pleb dish is mac and ground beef casserole, havent heard of poor people ever living on prepackaged food since theyre so much expensive than buying large stocks of ingredients

>you can add real cheddar or whatever other melting cheese to the mix tho
then why would you even buy kraft one in the first place?

Canadian propaganda

cause the yellowy mix gives it a special taste.

new fedora meme! YES

>havent heard of poor people ever living on prepackaged food since theyre so much expensive than buying large stocks of ingredients
it's the same thing here, processed foods is more expansive than just buying fresh raw meat with veggies and rice/pasta/potatoes
also i find it hard to understand why would anyone buy prepackaged pasta & cheese when it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare it yourself

The best mac and cheese is just cheese imo; but the sky's the limit on what types of cheese and how many, and that's not even getting into things sour cream or mustard (it actually works a lot better than you might think, if you pair it with a sharp cheese like cheddar). But a lot of people here add meat and/or veggies. Chicken and ham work pretty well with milder cheeses or things like Parmesan.

Ground beef in mac and cheese is common, but is largely sort of a cheap "poor people" thing, done predominately with the cheapio "add only water" powdered cheese shit. It's good though, and you can do ground beef with actual cheese (I generally use cheddar). The real ghetto ingredient is hotdogs.

Never tried things like onions. It's a good idea. I have tried jalapenos. They work, especially with meat.

Because it's very cheap and very fast and easy to make.

>The best mac and cheese is just cheese imo
In a perfect world yes, but you definitely need to add some liquid to it otherwise it becomes a thick unedible mass as it cools down

Well yeah, you add milk. Or you add milk and water.

Technically you just need water, but you should always add milk. It makes it thicker and adds to the flavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=JahMQ5T4058
Enjoy

>this fucking video editing
god i hate youtube

oh shit, Ikibey, you sure showed me, I'd forgotten that as an American I am only allowed to buy Kraft Singles and that all the cheese produced in Vermont, Wisconsin, and Oregon goes into the landfill because it's considered unpatriotic to buy them

Oh wait, except I'm not a European man child that eats only kebab and frozen food from Lidl. My pizza is made in a pizzeria, not reheated McEnnedy's or Dr Oetkers or "Big Americans" or any of the other garbage your country shits out that you stuff your face with when you're not telling people on the internet how much you hate America, and my macaroni and cheese is made from pasta and cheddar cheese, because unlike you I'm capable of cooking food that doesn't come in a box

Now go wear sandals over shoes while you wait patiently for your local Turk to cook your next meal for you

>olive oil in the water
Stop doing this shit, it's absolutely useless and a waste of oil

>Now go wear sandals over shoes while you wait patiently for your local Turk to cook your next meal for you
I'm sitting naked on my chair in front of my desk right now and am not hungry, but okay...

>pasta + oil + fatty cheese

Tastes good? What a surprise.

>eating meat is retarded and veganism is the way to go
>let me just take me supplements so that I don't die

You can also add parsley, onions, ham and cauliflower.

That sounds good, I should do that.

Imagine being butthurt enough to make this comic.

>Eating meat on a daily basis is retarded.
That's one of those things you can only say after civilization has developed to a level to support your lifestyle. Humans got to where we are because we ate meat. But now that we are advanced enough to get you the pills and nuts you need to live without meat you want to act enlightened.

I can't expect you to know as much about my country as I do, but please understand that just because it's called "American cheese" doesn't mean it's the only cheese we eat or make.

>Americans ever claiming their cheese is the best
even we make fun of it

>counting volume instead of value
That's why statistics are the devil.

based