If the age of consent was lowered to 13, would you go to a brothel and fuck a 13 year old?

If the age of consent was lowered to 13, would you go to a brothel and fuck a 13 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um no people older than 13 having sex causes cancer and I'm older than 13.

nope

So you have only had sex at the age of 12 or less?

And face the consequences?
No. I'll stick to simulated junk.

Come on. It could be fun

No
No sloppy seconds

What consequences?
If AOC gets lowered it'd be perfectly legal

What are the consequences? Brothels are legal in Nevada and if the age of consent is lowered to 13 a 13 year old could legally whore herself out.

You have clearly never had sloppy seconds then.

No. I'd just use my sister. I mean why go across the street when you can go across the hall.

I didn't learn what causes cancer until high school.
The public education system failed me.

Nigger, disgust for that experience and others is part of the reason I'm into lolis in the first place.

Dude it's great. I'm actually planning on getting a female and male hooker tonight. Gonna have the male hooker fuck the shit out of the female, so it's alittle like cuckholding I guess. But then when he is done I'm gunna tell him to leave and then I'll take in after her next.

You clearly never went through the school system if you think that.

You do you; that is ALL you bro.

Pshhh. If she would even be into it, where a brothel they have/want to be into it. And there is no worry about messing up ur sister psycologically, it will be someone else's sister.

Where do you live? I live in Vegas, if you want to come over and fuck her instead of a male prostitute that would be good too.

No, but I might date a girl who is about 14 or 15. She's very attractive, and I think she could be into me.

It's called the science of epigenetics fool.
Maybe if you didn't sleep through your science class you would know that.
Here. Sophisticate yourself with Science

You can date her now. Just don't fuck her, or better yet. Get her parents ok to have them watch you fuck her.

I don't think that would be a good idea at all.

I'm not clicking that video.

How does having sex before the age of 12 give you cancer? That's what you said.

Name one famous person who had an idea and knew from the start it would be a great idea with no risks. Just because it's alittle dangerous doesn't mean it's bad

Adults over 13 having sex causes cancer.
Outlawing sex with anybody over 13 is literally the cure for cancer.
Like it would not exist after 45 years.

Yea. Neither would the human race. Other than having babies that can have cancer there is nothing that links sex with getting cancer later in life.

Yip

Every year past puberty you wait to reproduce increases the buildup of epigenetic damage to your histones and methylations which gets inherited by your baby when you have one.
Can you guess what that causes?

Nigger. Me eating a big Mac has a way bigger chance of me getting cancer than fucking. Again, show me evidence that proves that the more sex you have with someone past the age of 13 results in someone getting cancer. And no the higher rate of cancer in today's society doesn't count, it's only more prevalent today because people are living longer than ever in human history (yes I know diet has alot to do with it too, but my point still stands)

i wouldnt need to. id be eating all the boy pussy.

No.

Father. Forgive me for I have sinned. I have lusted after my own 12 year old daughter.

Plz

There's more cancer today because more people are waiting longer to reproduce instead of adopting kids from the youngest couple available and there's a shitload more environmental pollution in the air, food, plastics, radiation, etc.
Here's your evidence

.....the age of consent in Japan......

You dumbass. I'm not challenging the claim that pollution and plastics are causing more cancer. I'm challenging the claim you made that said that having sex with anyone above the age of 13 causes cancer. Show me that data, not data saying that 10000 factors cause cancer.

Fuck yeah nigger

I just posted that link you retard

Guess I better start screeching my eyes out then before i move.

Bet?

There's not 10000 factors that cause cancer there's just one.
Time. Waiting past puberty to reproduce.
It's very very simple for most people to understand.

tempting....but not right away
I'd give it some thought
my dick don't speak up right away like it used to

Go ask your science teacher about epigenetics and educate yourself you look like a halfwit

Take a hike

Nigger. Ur claim is that you said that having sex with someone above the age of 13 causes cancer. I watched that video and no where in there did he say that. I'm sorry that you made a bogus claim, but please understand you were wrong.

Why would I when my daughter keeps me satisfied as it is?

Absolutely

No id finally try something with my ex's sister that lets me rub her feet after school everyday

I have never understood the foot fetish thing. What is so attractive about feet?

If it were perfectly legal and socially acceptable then you'd better believe there would be tons of 13 year old getting the shit fucked out of them by much much older men.

Learn to read.
I said letting people over 13 have sex is what causes cancer and it does.
I understand you're too stupid to understand basic concepts like what causes cancer.
Don't feel too bad, I blame your parents for having you when they knew you would be retarded.

What? No fetish. She just always asks me to rub her feet when she comes over after school, and it doesnt bother me to do it

Maybe if she was into me
if she just wanted my money god no

I think it's just the way you develop. For me, when I was a kid, all the girls I knew used to always take of their shoes, and the boys wouldn't, so I think I associated feet with femininity, and I started to get turned on by them.

My cousin is 15 and she never wears shoes so I can understand that

TF are you stupid? You fell for the jews tricks? That lie was brought to you by zionists who want to kill the white race you soyboy cuck.

Ok. Other than that video (which didn't have that information in there anyways) what proof do you have that says that anyone above the age of 13 that have sex will develop cancer. Because even a turbo virgin like you will get cancer. your diet is 100000x more cancerous than putting ur dick in someone.

Yea I guess that makes sense. So is a woman who is fondling ur dick with her feet more pleasurable than oral or vaginal sex?

Probably not, but I'd take it.

Nah theyre too childish looking. Id go down to like 15 but she needs to look grown up. Grass on field, play ball

She could get hair plugs down there.

Yeah I'd give it a go. I'm in MIlfs but why not try it once.