IT'S AZIZ ANSARI

CLEAN WESTERN TOILET

There once was a man named Baloo.
His left hand was covered in poo.
You know the rest.
As you would've guessed.
It never ends up in the loo.

I fucking hate indians.
Where I work, we have a department in Indian and one locally staffed by indians.
And I fucking hate that sing song indian english. They never seem to grasp the idea that if someone don't understand you, you slow down and repeat yourself clearly. No, they just blabber on.
And that stench of their shitty curry. Holy shit!

They also seem to talk nonstop about how glorious India is compared to Denmark. Well if it's so great, hpw come you couldn't get a job back there?

Fucking indians...

An Indian man in Mumbai.
Thought he was going to die.
He groaned a bit.
Spewed runny black shit.
And let it drip down his thigh.

MANDATORY

you are seriously a moron considering there's only about 1000 indians in your country all together.

Watch me whip
Watch me ne ne
O watch me watch me
O watch me watch me

Despite widespread hate for India on this board ,i maybe only one here who genuinely like Indian culture and North-Indian women

u saying wat u son of a basterd bich

My trip to India was short.
I barely left the airport.
I looked at the roads.
All blocked with loads.
Of turds Indian asses abort.

Try living a place that's overrun by those smelling fuckers and you'd change your mind.

>boo, get out of town

INDIAN SHITTING FIELDS

Well.I am talking about Indian culture not average Indian

Fair enough. I also enjoy Indian food once in a while, but I cannot stand the Indian people.

>Indian Game of Thrones
>Rajit Baratheon wishes to cement his claim on the Iron Throne, the only toilet in poosteros
>Pajeet Baelish is the lord of the Designated Street, wants to destroy the toilet so even the king will have to shit on his street
>plots to poison the king's curry, causing diarrhea bad enough to clog the iron throne
>who will win A GAME OF POOS?

probably.

If those 1000 indians act the same, then no fucking thank you to have any more of them here.

kek