Ask a elementary school teacher anything

Ask a elementary school teacher anything

pic related it's fucking me

And even though i'm making that face on purpose it's about as retarded as I really am.

do you feel less of a man because you can barely grow facial hair?

Do any of the girls give you boners?

Not really considering that's like 2 days of not shaving

No lol I don't understand pedophiles kids are fucking disgusting. Little girls pick their boogers and eat them and usually don't brush their teeth and have dandruff.

Any of the kids converting to the way of Sup Forums yet

>considering that's like 2 days of not shaving

yeah you can hardly grow facial hair

Adults pee on each other. And poop. And sometimes, poop gets in the penis. Maybe even the vagina.
Then they throw up and jizz. And people put it all in their mouth.

are the parents dicks? are the students?

I mean i'm only 21 years old and my father couldn't grow thick black beards till like 26 so i'm not worried

All things considered I'd rather put my boner in an elementary school girl because they're tight and lightweight, there is a smaller risk of STD/pregnancy and they'd probably cry from the pain which would make my boner feel bigger so I would jizz more.

Agreed

>Ask a elementary

Clearly you're a failing student and not a teacher.

do they kno de wae?

sick bro, dont diddle kids

you either dude, leave the undeveloped minds at peace please

Oh my god I fucking hate the students, constantly following retarded trends that niggers create. Also I only stay in this profession for 2 reasons:

1. Money
2. So that my ways rub off on the children and they stop being retarded

Rub off on the children, you say?
Pedobear.png

Parents? They are just as stupid

>Oh you say my child is rapping during lessons?

>Kids these days hahhhh

No lady you are part of the fucking problem for enabling it.

whoa hey man you can't rub off on the children, that's like molestation

hahahahahahahahaha

neverheardthatbefore10/10

well then obviously you can't read because someone else used the same joke about two posts up. and you call yourself a teacher!

Why is anyone a teacher? Sounds like a living hell for little pay and who gives a shit about kids futures anyway?

Because when the fuckers outlive me by 15 years they might MIGHT MIGHT have learned one thing valuable that someone who wasn't taught by me wouldn't know.

how many times do people tell you you look like sid from toy story?

Huh, guess I’ve just turned into a sociopath cause I couldn’t care less.

Many times but I don't see the resemblance

Hey OP, why did you start thist thread? I can only thinkof two reasons: Attention, or doing a service to the public.
Since you are a teacher you SHOULD be smart enough to know nobody cares about your kife or this thread. The only people who will post here are pedos or people making fun of you. Are you genuinely as retarded as the pic makes you look?

Honestly I was thinking people would wonder what children in 2018 are like and what it's like to have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Ya know, since most of the users here are old, gross and not aloud near children so they wouldn't know.

What are children in 2018 like? What is it like to have to deal with them on a daily basis?

Wait a fucking second. “Aloud” are you fucking retarded? Do you mean “allowed”? Im supposed to believe you’re a teacher?

Kids are in 3 categories that i've seen personality wise:

*Trend followers
These kids do all of the modern rap dances, make fucking atrocious music and share it among the class, are constantly using their phones and say sexual shit to each other they don't understand yet.

*Emo kids
I can't believe I see these types of kids because I never did as a kid. But they wear screamo band shirts and paint their nails really shitty and talk in a weird californian/edgy hybrid accent.

>The silent sociopaths who just work and don't talk at all

Will probably never amount to anything

There's 3 teachers a day here, one who does the word related teachings, the math teacher, and the music teacher. I am the math teacher.

Good answer/response.
OP you have earned my respect. That probably doesn't mean anything to you but i wanted you to know.

Do you play runescape?

Huh glad to see there are still mini mes running around. Lets hope they don’t shoot up the school. Or do, whatever you’re in to.

Blow my mind with some mathematical shit. Shouldn’t be too hard, im fucking retarded.

Yes

It's actually fucking depressing to see the silent kids. They have no passions, get great marks on the assignments. But those assignments mean fucking NOTHING. You can graduate with the best degree out there in college and not get a job or be worth shit when you die. Seeing these kids just exist with no passions hurts.

Huh good to know teachers feel bad for me. I have so much in common with just a vague description of a few kids its scary. Luckily I’ve become a little more social and shit at assignments but still no passion.

I teach the 3rd grade, ya know, place values and rounding. But for me the highest math skill set I know is calculus and trigonometry.

Boom. You did blow my mind with how little you know. Just fucking with you, I don’t know basic calculus or trig.

How old are you

Hey, do you know a guy named robby? Does he have a hot gf?

You're just a degenerate, or a virgin. I've never peed or pooped or thrown up on any of my wives or girlfriends. No poop goes in mouth. Sure, some adults do all of that, but none of it is normal.

So op, whats the defining features of this generation, can you tell yet?

Nice to meet you Mr. Normal.
Any advice on how to be more normal?
More than 1 wife, you say?
Sexual repression, too?
Got it.
Mormon prudes are the new dating meta

At this stage/age in technology a large percentage of anons have several kids of their own.

Raised by them though, they don't hang out with kids (hopefully) they don't know what their really like, I'm around them at work all fucking day.

Hardassery (Swearing, screaming for no reason, saying rude shit)
Anger issues (Trying to act like famous rappers and public figures)
Egotistical behavior (Constant Selfies and self admiration all day)

i remember you from the thread asking how old you looked.

by the way, what was the answer?

Hey atleast they won’t want to kill themselves like most of this generation want to. They’re probably more social too because of the hardassary and keeping up with social figures.

I was serious about the robby thing. Is Robby's gf hot or no??

what the hell is that shit in your ear. good example for kids growing up
>mommy I want to be a degenerate douchefag like that junkie!