Ask a man who attended the San Jose trump rally and watched the protestors beat and go wild anything

Ask a man who attended the San Jose trump rally and watched the protestors beat and go wild anything

Pic related. The hat those degenerates were burning

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_29971491/san-jose-supporters-line-up-hear-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't they leave the country if they don't like it?
The country obviously doesn't like them.

post pics

did you see the group run after that one guy

also, did you know bernie supporters assaulted a bernie supporter thinking he was a trump supporter

I'm posting from my phone so if they are rotated I apologize.

Yes I did see that. Me and my friend were just watching hoping we wouldn't get attacked. It was pretty surreal because the guy they ran after I think sat behind us on the VTA

>The hat those degenerates were burning

lol, they truly are degenerate. no doubt about it..

Anyone know hot to fix this rotation? iPhone if it helps

Because it's a million times better and they know they can guilt white liberals for anything ever since the 1960s

I wanted to go to try to get some good photos, but there were cops everywhere blocking off all entrances to the demonstrations. I realized that i was getting there around 9 and that it was getting late and dark so just did a 360 and walked away.

here is one of my few lame photos from outside the protests.

People attending Trump rallies should be armed. We need actual people with firearms protecting us, not a bunch if nigger/spic monkeys with badges

from what i saw on tv, it looked like a small crowd protest. not hundreds. is that right?

Not it was big. The news must have shown the tail end of it

This is literally exactly what a plant would say

FBI and/or David Jewke please go

Typical bootlicker.

In his rally Trump talked about someone in the crowd holding a Bernie sign
What did it look like?

Remember the prophecy

mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_29971491/san-jose-supporters-line-up-hear-donald-trump

This is the article written by The Mercury. Is it accurate?

or the beginning. I don't have much of a timetable of the events.

no timetable = bs.
OP hung out for 10 minutes and bailed.

getting a hard on for night sticks up his ass

you really like that guy huh?

yes, yes we will

Just edit the photo, rotate it in a different direction, save it, then rotate it upright and it fixes it