This is Sweden's final chance

[THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF THE CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS RESTRICTED CONTENT WILL
RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN RESOLUTION #3648. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEP FOR MORE INFORMATION.]

A

[THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF THE CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS RESTRICTED CONTENT WILL
RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN RESOLUTION #3648. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEP FOR MORE INFORMATION.]

SUN

>RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN RESOLUTION #3648. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEP FOR MORE INFORMATION.]

FUCKING

Goodbye EU, good to know ya. Next time I hear or see ya, I'll be in your countries fighting the hoardes of scum

LEAF

KEK saved

Will Europeans ever recover from this?

You should clarify scum means white people or else Eurobros might not be able to see that.

Anyone noticing less europe bros posting?

F

scum = muslim hoardes and degenerate white peoples

oh holy shit that's a bit harsh don't you think? I mean surely not all of them can be that bad.

Either they take every restriction known to man, or they destroy the EU.

The only ways

It's like a big 'iron curtain' is being raised around the European people...

Was this Hitlers ultimate plan being put into action 71 years later??

[Redacted due to violation of act (i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c)]

Why don't you lot stand up for yourselves, this is what happens when you give government ultimate powers.

You are now all nothing more than a leaf that's fallen off a tree

Wayy less.

No one will be using EU VPN's anymore either I take it.

They will be monitoring then 24/7 now too

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

yes but the kekis are on rule that must change

guys it is morning here the most people work now ...

OP this "Law" will be in court in notime ...

as long as germany is under occupation from US we will have only that on mass media what US government think is good for us ...

ummm, wtf?? I cant read a lot of these posts even from the US. Is there some sort of site error or does this affect us too?

>[THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF THE CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS RESTRICTED CONTENT WILL
>RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN RESOLUTION #3648. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEP FOR MORE INFORMATION.]

This shitposting is on a whole other level

>[THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF THE CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS RESTRICTED CONTENT WILL

Get this shitpost in YouTube comments and Facebook people.

>mfw not in the EU

Enjoy ban for calling for raids

Bad meme

>tfw this shitposting wave was exactly what they wanted
What if a big happening happens and it gets buried in the shitposting?

just report them. Seems that Jans and mods are not happy with that shitpost. People need to learn what it is to be banned