Tom Delonge

>Tom Delonge

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know how anyone can listen to this bro's podcast.
>it's like... the universe, brah
>Feminists are crrraaaazy!

It's like a gossip fest for giga-bros

I still kinda like him, hate mark hoppus though.

Take that back

What drugs is he on? How many times did he get up to go to the toilet? I couldn't listen to more than like ten minutes

I'm pretty sure Tom Delonge is trolling Rogan. I'd put good money on it.

the lead scientist at his company. isn;t this the Bill Gates impersonator guy from Nathan For You?

Nvm, I just Googled him and found out he's hysterically conspiritarded.

WHEN I CREATED MICROSAWFT

habitual liar + living fantasy. Does he honestly expect people to believe people in top secret organizations within the government entrusted their info to a random rock star to create a company and distribute the information through media? fuck man

fucking Elon Musk doesn't even have access to this type of shit and he expects us to believe Tom Delonge is creating and will be showcasing alien technologies. Delusional

>Agent, we can no longer deal with this alien civilization on our own. We need help from the brightest minds this country has to offer. I know we already have geniuses among us, but we need.... MEGA geniuses.
>Say no more, sir. Get me Blink 182 on the line.

This nigger JUSTed himself a long time ago...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ

>implying the government doesn't want to revel the truth through the most ridiculous possible route, so that when the truth is eventually exposed through official government documents no one will ever believe it and assume they're fake.

Uh huh. 4d chess, right?

I used to listen to Joe's podcasts, some of them made me laugh my ass off. I don't feel like listening to this one though.

tom actually comes off as a pretty stable, regular dude here. i mean, if you ignore his thoughts on the ufo stuff, he's still just a bro that one would probably enjoy having beers with.

coke, he's sniffing all througout the podcast and at one moment he did a jaw dance

what the fuck am I watching

this guy can't string a single piece of sense together

>it's a "Brogan interrupts his guest to make stoner comments on the universe" episode
>it's a "Brogan calls someone stupid because they aren't losing weight" episode
>it's a "Brogan sits through 15 minutes of anti-vaxxer/UFO-worship/conspiracy theory tirades and just goes duuuuuude that's crazy" episode
>it's a "Brogan gets explained why something he thought was unbelievable or impossible actually is possible and just goes nah dude you don't get it it's crazy" episode

>>it's a "Brogan calls someone stupid because they aren't losing weight" episode

t. triggered ham

>>it's a "Brogan calls someone stupid because they aren't losing weight" episode
But he's right.

DO IT

>tfw tom delonge doesn't talk like he's singing a blink song irl

That's because it's not Tom Delonge.
It's his alien replacement that got so immersed into his mission, he started believing his own cover identity.
In that way, he is correct, he has absolute proof aliens exist. He is the proof.

7deep9me

he's like a male tila tequila