u mad wyte boi

2018 in three pictures

Faggot.

>hanged herself

grammar is important faggots

Nigger faggot

what's wrong with that

MY TIME IS NOW!

yo op why dont you change youre pic you faggot been using the same one for months

What the fuck

Looks like he was in the army. Probably used to draining that shit in like three hours in Iraq.

Video title:
*Masturbation and police helicopters*
Video description:
>So I have this issue that sometimes when I masturbate police helicopters circle me over and over.
>Last night as soon as I started a police helicopter showed up and started circling.
>I started recording after the forth pass directly over me.
>As soon as I got it on camera it left.
>Not sure how to describe this issue besides the cops are watching me masturbate.

>High strangeness.

youtu.be/4mGQ36ObnbM

I swear these threads are made by a bot promoting this guys youtube channel

That's a safe bet. This thread has been started a bunch of times in the past few days with the same image and text.

Something something the environment something something I dont exercise and sweat so why would anyone need to hydrate more than 12 fl oz a week?

"How to convince your husband too sleep with other women..."

you really like spamming these threads huh?

Retard

pardon me?

cunt

whoa man

Smart person in the pic. That bottle cost A $1 a 20oz is a $1.50

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GWAKMNFIMWAIFMGNWAINFWAINDWAI

And not a tear was shed that day.

Hung. Generally hanged is used for others commuting the act, though it can be placed there it sounds incorrect.

MY TIME IS NOW

It's just funny how white people always do ridiculous, over the top shit.

Ok nigger

Behind, That's Ciara?

Stonerfag checking in.
I'd be stoked if the waitress brought me a coloring book.

>5’8”
kek

K

Dude OP do you not fucking know what cringe means, all these first posts ITT are fucking stupid not cringe

youre an idiot

no its not you fucking retard, youre wrong. It is always hanged when killing your self or others. suck a dick newfag

How is drinking water cringe? Maybe he's an athlete who is rehydrating or maybe he has to pass a drug test.

MODS

It's not. This condescending rich white girl has just never been around people that actually do anything physical besides yoga.
I work a physically demanding job for 12 hours a day, and during the summer it's very common to see 10+ jugs of water all sitting together nearby

Im 5'8 andi always lost so hard to this

True. If you hung yourself it would imply that you had something hanging from yourself. But that's old English. No one uses it that way anymore. Unless discussing penis size

Hey you’re a faggot.

My time is now

how the fuck has this thread not 404d

You say as you bump it...

She sounds damaged as fuck

black people do this all the time. wow this thread is fucking cucked suburbia. you fags dont know shit.

.. Are you serious? Oh yeah white people are the only ones who do over the top shit. Let's not mention world star hip hop.

What's cringe is his faux military gear. The jacket, and the backpack

I see blacks drink jugs of water all the time, what are you even talking about?

Guy learned good habits from the army
Vs sjw fattie doing her iced coffee fml

Katya on Sup Forums. My life is complete.

>It's just funny how white people always do ridiculous, over the top shit.

6ft average woman
>where's the penis

this nigger related to this ugly bitch

It doesn't have to be that dramatic of a choice. Just don't get fucked.

MY TIME IS NOW!

no, to be hanged is correct grammar. It's an irregular conjugation, probably derived from a grammatical error a long time ago

Shh, don't tell anyone.

earrgaerg

My time is now

Wh

Kys

*koolaid

Completely sane and obviously heterosexual guy rants about the conspiracy to try to turn him gay.

youtu.be/Yb1MoOV3aC0

Hanged is correct. Hung only refers to giant dongs

>russian commie
>white

Really? A bottle of water? And he's just DRINKING IT???

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS OK????

> cunt
youtu.be/jvK0rahXZgw

You know, stats show 50% of rape participants enjoy it

You're half right. Hanged is correct in this case (past tense of hang for put to death).
Besides dongs, hung is also correct for inanimate objects. I hung a picture, I hung the x-mas decorations.

who cares if she hates white people? let her hate college. there are no colored people in STEM courses. it's VERY rare. asians don't necessarily make it, even though they all cheat in the early courses and do homework together; they are NOT smarter.

Trixi is cuter

It was a sarcastic post. I was feigning shock in an attempt to show how retarded it is to be offended that somebody is drinking water. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

>curiousfemail
>femail

my time is now

> Underrated

this is too much cringe ... I can't handle it

>i love you
>fucks other dudes
sure bitch, you can keep sucking dick in hell

my exact thoughts of OP's post like is it really that wrong to bring a jug of water into class so what he doesn't have a water bottle

thank fuck, i knew i had seen that before