youtube.com/watch?v=GXOTwpbPaI4
youtu.be/621xWnrAcMU
youtube.com/watch?v=-GdxYlG2y6Y
youtu.be/cmKjNpQJfmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or gtfo

this

>thinking that's not a trap

Tsk tsk, look at that flat back and those shoulder blades.

So, we wait for tits and see

No way that's cancerous, I have a mole bigger than that bigger on my cheek. You must be memeing

post a pic

We all gotta go sometime

size doesnt matter if its cancer its cancer

post full pic he took from the back as proof

I had something like that on my right shoulder. I dug it out over a period of 12 years.

heres a picture of my butthole. feel free to pretend theres a sharpie in it

Maybe it's a blurry pic?
Cancerous moles usually are weird shaped. They'll be blotchy rather than ellipses and circles.

That being said I had a mole they thought was cancer, but it was elliptical. They biopsied, came back cancer. They removed it, tested it, determined it was just a mole lol
So now I have a weird scar on my shoulder.

Had it since birth, doctors never said anything about it.

its not perfectly circular, just kind of hard to see with picture quality sorry. it has a weird edge

not good enough, we need the whole pic butthole AND mole, otherwise how would we know it's your buthole?

My mole was not circular, it was elliptical, it was not blotchy though. Had it since birth as well.
My doctor tested it because I was inquiring about getting hair removal on it (electrolysis).
He took a biopsy and it turned out to be cancer. Upon complete removal it was not cancer, just a mole.

have also had lots of moles since birth. this one just sort of "appeared" and it was raised which was unusual. i cant really place exactly when i got it but i know it wasnt there before

Also it was raised off the skin, like a bump. The doctor said they could have removed it better if they knew it was cosmetic but they rushed it since they thought it was cancer so they chopped it and stitched it. Usually for cosmetic surgeries it's a more gentle procedure I guess and it doesn't leave scars but the tests afterward are less accurate cause they don't remove it in one giant chunk of flesh I guess?

weird. glad youre cancer free though even if it wasnt cancer to begin with

yeah mine is raised too. hopefully your scar will fade

go nuts

Hello asian girl. I have yellow fever would you be so kind as to cure my fever by posting butt and/or boob pics

What kind of music do you like OP?

Oh, it's a video. Convert to audioless webm plex.

sorry bud but i am about as white as you can get

You have slant eyes though

i really like alternative and indie music, anything you can mosh to. i also really like electronic (not trap, thats fucking gay) more chill stuff ie girraffage, etc. take a listen to Banes World, he is a great alternative/indie artist who needs more attention

i aint no slant

Here's something for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=GXOTwpbPaI4

Apparently I can only post in double dubbs.

Cute face btw

creepy. i like it. almost like ambient in a weird way. give a listen to weval if you get a chance. i really enjoy his stuff youtu.be/621xWnrAcMU

Will do, here's another... youtube.com/watch?v=-GdxYlG2y6Y

also give homeshake a listen. although theyre a bit more known so you may have heard them before youtu.be/cmKjNpQJfmA

Gawd stfu already OP, we need tits with timestamp already. Fucking deliver

There's no way that's cancerous. Not to mention that if they're doing a biopsy on a mole, they usually cut the whole thing off.

That being said, post tits.

is old pic

My point is that it would be cut off anyway. Even if they see abnormal differentiation or the cells look neoplastic, it's already removed. The only way it would be a problem is if they don't remove it and leave it growing for a LONG time.

had cancer. no longer have cancer. still noteworthy

Not really. I work in cancer genomics and translational research. If it's something that you can get removed under a local anesthetic, it's not even worth talking about.

what would be noteworthy would be you posting that video or even tits

Ayyy OP I'm in medical school, I'll help a sister out.

With nevi, use the ABCDEs:
Asymmetry
Border [unclear border]
Color [abnormal]
Diameter [>6mm]
Evolution [recent change in an of the above]

You claim it's cancer, but I don't think it is. It's a normal mole, unless by some miracle the doctor actually biopsied it and diagnosed it early.

TL;DR: OP IS FULL OF SHIT