Been to more finals than Jordan

>been to more finals than Jordan
>the same amount as Kobe
>only won three rings
>was swept in a series
>people seriously believe he's the best ever when he's lost four times in the championship game

why

Because corporate branding. He's a media and corporate creation first and foremost, his so-called greatness is propped up into propaganda-esque levels, of course he's going to get shilled hard as fuck.

I'm sure another 500 posts of Kobe vs LeBron will be enlightening for you OP.

Because getting swept by the Mavs in the second round isn't better than losing in the finals

You just described Jordan

LMAO IDIOT

Will it explain why lelbron is shit?

He's miles ahead of Kobe don't start this garbage.
muh rings muh rings this is how fucking pathetic u sound shitter

Never lost in the first round.

More Finals appearances than MJ (yes he lost but better to lose in the finals than in the 1st round.)

Beat the 73 win GSW team. Coming back from a 3 - 1 deficit.

Only player in history to average 25 ppg for 13 straight seasons.

>More Finals appearances than MJ (yes he lost but better to lose in the finals than in the 1st round.)

Making it to the Finals and losing is like putting in all the work to get a hot slut into your bed and then not being able to get it up to finish the job.

>Beat the 73 win GSW team. Coming back from a 3 - 1 deficit.

After crying to the media and officials to get Draymond suspended. then JR Smith sniped Bogut's knee in that same game.

>Only player in history to average 25 ppg for 13 straight seasons.

It's hilarious that you think this one matters at all.

You know what? Lebeta has never dropped 50 in a playoff game before, he is garbage.

Also, plays during an era where the East is much weaker than when Jordan was playing. LeBron has only faced 7 winning teams in the playoffs while Jordan has played like 20.

>le get cucked by the pistons every year man

the teams lebron lost to and beat >>>>>>>>>> the teams mj beat

>losing a final is worse than not even reaching it

Why has the east been shit since Jordan retired?

this, plus MJ's Bulls was the most stacked team since the 60s Celtics

LeBron won with the fucking Heat and the Cavs

lebron is good but the fact that he plays in the east, in what may arguably be its weakest ever era, goes against him

he could exist in the west, but he sure as shit wouldn't have made the finals 6 straight times if he had.

This.

Celtics, Wizards, Hawks, Raptors, Pacers and even Chicago are better than all Western teams besides Warriors and Spurs

I don't get the "east is weak" meme, please elaborate it. Just because the Cavs wreck them doesn't mean they are weak

I dunno, why do teams lose when they could win?

Are you trolling?

You forgot Rockets

And the fact that the Cavs got the #2 seed with a record barely above .600 tells you how bad the East is.

Please tell me you don't really rate the likes of Rockets and Thunder

They'd get destroyed by any western conference team in a playoff game

>Thunder
Yeah, they garbage. Did I say they weren't?
>Rockets would get destroyed by any Western Conference team
You realize that Houston is IN the west and they made it to the second round?

I meant eastern, any of the teams listed here would defeat the rockets on a playoff game

Houston has a very good chance of beating any of those teams in a series.

I lost the respect I had for them when they got REKT by 40 years old manu in game 5 and then lost by 40 points in game 6

So mentally weak

>swept in finals
That doesn't count, those cavs teams had starters that wouldn't start on any top 5 team back in the day.

Most playoff points

Jazz would beat the hawks, pacers, and raptors. Same for the rockets.

He is the most athletic and has the highest BBIQ of anyone to ever play.

Soft AF and Harden is a fraud but the Raptors don't beat Houston in a seven game series. No way.

If he has 4 MVP's doesn't that mean he was the best 4 times? He should have more.

Who's gonna show up for Huston? Ariza is their only player with balls but he can't win by himself

That's a regular season award, who cares

This year it will go to either Westbrook or Harden and they aren't the best players at the moment

Don't matter, the Raps suck. Houston ain't much better I agree

He plays better in the post season which means he got those 4 without trying his hardest.

I know LeBron is the GOAT, just saying the MVP isn't that relevant

The only good teams in the East were the Magic, Knicks and Pacers. Every other team was trash.

It's no different than today. The East was trash save for two or three teams, and the West was stacked. The West had the Jazz, Rockets, Sonics, Spurs, Suns, and Lakers all in contention at one point.

Okay good

Detroit nigger. Jesus did you just start watching this decade.

yeah, even though LeBron beat dynasties for rings and Jordan didn't.

>Thunder
>Warriors
>Dynasties

Detroit had one small window of greatness in the late 80s moron. They were irrelevant until the Wallaces and Larry Brown got there