Reply or you die in your sleep peacefully tonight

Reply or you die in your sleep peacefully tonight

ok

fair enough

The everrending stury was azaminh

Fuckeroni

Will do

Replying because that face made me laugh for a second.

The Neverending Shitpost

face is funny true

BANE?

SAFE

ha

Not about to play around with
Sup Forums Sup Forums this place is like the fucking deepweb

O

ok

not today OP

k

What movies is that picture from?

i mean...

ok

Fuck you

fag

h

Wgat if i want to?

ok

nigger

Faggot I fucking wish. I wish I could peacefully pass into nirvana and become a motherfucking orchid or a goddamn tree. Fuck me.

Ok

i don't wanna do this anymore

ok

this is honestly kinda hard to resist, but we have weedathon tomorrow and i cant miss it.

>all the people who scroll past this

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfleld Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

Peacefully sounds nice but no thanks faggot

G

ain't taking no chances

Tempting.
But I'll continue to live.

FUXCK OFFFF FAGGGGOTTT

just in case

Thank you mr skeltal

Just bought a ps4
Not yet

K

You pos

>peacfully
why would I want to go any other way?

k

K

no ty

jokes on you, i can't actually fall asleep tonight so, looks like it's another sleepless night.

Thanks

F

can protect me from being grabbed by the pussy?

hfgv

almost mistook for an atheist thread...

hah. sleep.

Syrup sandwiches

Spook.

Ur mom hella gae

dumb

s