Polish food>>>french food=british food>greek food>slavic food>spanish food>portuguese food>other balkan food>german...

Polish food>>>french food=british food>greek food>slavic food>spanish food>portuguese food>other balkan food>german food>nordic food>>>>>>sopa de macaco>>>>>>>>>poop>>italian 'food'

have you tried any of this?, if so, where?

I like British food.

Greeks food is the best
polak food is trash

polish restaurant in lavalle street, bs as.

Poles are barbarians
>schnitzel with tomatoes
>dumplings with sausage
>stew with boiled eggs
>cold beetroot soup
>macaroni with strawberries

That's just not civilised fare in the European sense, I'm sorry. It indicates a middle eastern sort of culinary sensibility, I guess.

slavshit food is edible
no other differences to dog shit

t.I am Greekshit

Screw you, we don't eat anything of the aforementioned in my country because we're not steppe barbarians but Europeans. We eat European food.

you are what you eat
you are literal shit you slavic subhuman

russia is literally turkshit steppe country

XD

Jaz nisem Rus, drhal turška imigrantska!

i dont speak subhuman

At least we don't eat rats.

It's good, don't tell me you never had delicious placki ziemniaczane or ruskie pierogi?
I'd say that it's better than any southern European garbage food I've ever tasted.

the dormouse is a noble animal whose fur also adorns our winter hats!

>I'd say that it's better than any southern European garbage food
put your post into the bin spic

>schnitzel with tomatoes
Nothing wrong with that

is shit food

then you should like it

d-do you eat this Slovenia? b-but it's so cute ;-;

Memes aside, Polish food is tasty but it isn't drastically different from other Central European food so having German that far below Polish makes no sense.

That guy has probably given me like 50 (You)s already and he has received none from me. You should do the same.

im not a slavshit

its trash

you are a subhuman in mexico
put your (you) into your ass and fuck off

>Greeks food is the best
>polak food is trash
I don't believe you're Ikibey.

>french food=british food

Reminder.

I agree that this are all wrong but isn't cold beetroot soup Ukranian?

yes
I am a Greek

french food is extremelly overrated because of mongrel american media

It might be lithuanian, judging from polish-lithuanian banter on here. Besides, the dividing line between Pole and Ukrainian is uncertain at best. There are even folk songs that are shared between the two languages.

>Ukranian
boards.Sup Forums.org/x/

>polak

I unironically agree with the Greek this time
Polish food is trash especially compared to the superior Mediterranean food.

Polish bread is 10/10 though

Stfu and know your place Germ.

I am a Greek

>french food is extremelly overrated because of mongrel american media

What? Are you implying that cofee and a piece of bread for breakfast every day is not the magnum opus of norriture? Are you implying hard bread and ham is not kino? the fuck out of here.

It's Ikibey, a Turk who pretends to be Greek.

kill yourself faggot

Too bad polish food was fucked up by 40 years of communism.

run nigga run

What is Slovenian food like?

see

google turkish cuisine

Slovenian cuisine has little in common with Balkan cuisine...as you would expect from a country that was never under Turkish rule.

they are savages

looks shit

t.greek on germany

i am native to this ugly land

Slovenian food is hearty, quintessentially European fare, so no wonder your Arabic palate that is used to kebab with mint and plums would be at odds with it.

why are you so arrogant you slavic subhuman?
fry some shit and call it food
slavic trash

Kys ikibey

mongrel

that literally looks like shit.
no amount of shitposting will change the fact that you're slavshit. west euros still see you as a weird balkan eastern country.

How do you measure deaths per person if everyone dies eventually?

suicide map

>British food
Thank you for thinking so highly of us but what food are you thinking about?

Your people have even a restaurant in Izmir wehre you can eat your disgusting British breakfast.

>british food so high
>nordic food so high
>italian food so low

STOP

All Turkish foods are either Balkan stuff you stole or Arab stuff you stole.

>greek

balkanshit food is 99% turkish and 1% slavshit
arabs got their food from turks
before that they were eating their sand

turkish food is mostly Greek

I just found a hilarious tourist guide website in English of apparently Russian make that misspells all of our placenames, and claims that typical Slovenian dishes include shashlik, chevapchichi (Slovenian for sausage, they add), 'Austrian strudl' and 'shchi with sauerkraut (jota)'. So it turns out that the westerners have a better idea of what we are like than the Russians.

italian food is shit, you just grew up watching america media where those faggots fetishize italian food for some dumb reason, if you look up the word overrated in the dictionary you see a picture of a bowl of pasta or some pizza.

based "shitalians" poster.
keep up the good work.

Please do it.

You have a pretty limited view of the world, once you open your eyes for real you will see that there are more people that hate Italy than you possibly imagine.

pasta is Greek
pizza is Greek

I, for one, do really like our Polish food. Gotta love that Ukrainian barszcz, Russian dumplings are delicious and Jewish carp is a true delicacy, not to mention Greek style fish

i would eat those delicious polish food on the right, if you know what i mean

You shit cunts can't compete.

is this supposed to be "australian food"?
the only thing you "invented" is vegemite and nobody even likes it

What are the dessert items 2nd from the right, at the very top?

Russian food is basically less disguisting polish food

Lamingtons. Sponge cake coated in chocolate and shredded coconut. New Zealanders keep lying and saying they invented it, don't listen to them.

Including the lamingtons, that pic has kangaroo, witchetty grubs, Tim Tams and fairy bread. Others not shown include pavlova, Anzac biscuits, emu, Golden Gaytime, Chiko roll and beetroot on ya burgers. And pic related. So just calm your farm Indonesia.

would eat

Tomatoe goes with everything.

I rather eat Kebab than whatever on your pic desu

>fairy bread
what the fuck Aussies