Emma Watson Has Taken to Hiding Free Books on Public Transit

>Emma Watson Has Taken to Hiding Free Books on Public Transit.
>time.com/4554660/emma-watson-instagram-book-club/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

>"If you’re traveling by London tube, you might come across some hidden free book gems along the way: Emma Watson has been craftily placing 100 paperback copies of beloved writer Maya Angelou’s Mom & Me & Mom around the busy stations.

>The Beauty and the Beast actor and U.N. Goodwill Ambassador heads up an open, feminist book club, called “My Shared Shelf”—and the Angelou autobiography is November’s read. To make it happen, Watson partnered with Books on the Underground, a “community project” that regular drops free books in unexpected spots around London’s tube network."

Why do celebrities feel the need to push their ideologies in the public sphere?

Do you approve or disapprove of Watson's actions and/or choice of literature to distribute freely to the underprivileged plebs of London?

I hope she gets arrested for littering.

>Maya Angelou’s Mom & Me & Mom
Shes a pleb

who the h*ck is emma wotson, m8?

>chick lit
Yuck, call me when she starts hiding Pynch and Dostoevsky on the tube

She really turned out to be a pretentious twat.

I hate her.

>Mom & Me & Mom
>reading books with obvious typos in the title
Embarrassing.

>placing books featuring female only characters
>fighting for equality
pick one

That is one of the most stupid things I ever heard.
That she thinks that life is a cheese mum`s movie, were reading a random book is going to be a life-changing experience or something?

if i were her i'd hide a nudie pic in one of the books as a prize to who picks it up

She should be hiding real books around like Cat in the Hat

What is her fucking problem?

i just to like her a lot, now i just can't fucking stand her obnoxious and pretentitous ass

fuck her man, i hope she ends up doing network tv

S-She's just trying to share some book guys. C'mon man it's 2012+4.

>tfw too intelligent for any other book but DOCTOR suess

kill yourself shes completely normal and multiple anons on Sup Forums have confirmed shes just like talking to a normal person

enjoy seeing her lead a tom hanks bill paxton scifi

>chavs
maybe the very hungry caterpillar

>100 paperback copies of beloved writer Maya Angelou’s
Is she finally going to get blacked?

Our spoiled lily white english girl who has lived in an ivory tower since she became famous has been deluded by SJWs into accepting African seed.

> London Tube
> high priority terrorist target
> people get shot for wearing thick parcas
> better hide some suspicious packages down there

That's toilet paper for the homeless.

lad youre reaching a hell of a lot holy moley

>tom hanks
hasn't done anything good since private ryan
>bill paxton
literally who shit tier B lister only known for screaming "game over man, game over" like a faggot

She is next year in this pleb flick Boyega is the one to do it too

boyega is a faggot and nobody cares except poltards

DUDE BOOKS LMAO

DUDE TWO THREADS BITCHING ABOUT EMMA WATSON LMAO

wow racist towards blacks and pol?? are you a chinese or somethign

London anons, if you travel by "tube" or whatever the fuck, and find one of these books, do this pls

Where's the other one? I want to shitpost in that one too

I though I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings was her autobiography. How many is one person allowed to write?

>implying anyone in the UK can read

>rich woman leaves garbage for the working class to clean up

When will the revolution begin?

go back to pol you virgin autist

buzzwords do not a constructive post make

The lower and middle classes shouldn't be allowed to read

>not picking one and make a hole through it to fuck it.

plebs

She behaves exactly like someone who spent way too much time growing up around luvvies, and has pretty much no idea how to function outside of that bubble.

you and the thousands of lonely little kids whining dont deserve it

seen this comment five times today holy shit kids get a life, theres a book club that does this shit all year

Maya Angelou is literally elementary-school tier "literature".

who is this autist replying to everyone not making posts approving whats shes done?

it's kinda like what Ron did where he goes around giving people free ice cream, of course this is just attention "secret"

Probably someone who is sick of anons acting like thirteen year olds who need to get their dicks wet

then why are you acting like a 13 year old replying to everyone?

>no u
>stop replying to m-my posts

Why do so many rich people have so little self awareness?

Oh.

Well logically the ultimate white liberal woman thought process will almost always end with them in a relationship with someone who has dark skin and or adopting a bunch of brown babies.

>receive "grant money" that is just taxpayer money
>buy a bunch of new shitty books
>leave them out in public
>no one picks them up and they get thrown away
t-thanks for using that money productively

I want to fuck emma fast and hard.

Emma actually hates black people a femanon on here said her sister who roomed with her swears she literally is racist against blacks.

>a femanon on here said her sister who roomed with her swears she literally is racist against blacks
Well then, I guess that's case closed.

>post modern irony anime poster
emma likes whites and chinks

Ring ring

It's me, user

Seriously what the fuck, how is this legal?

Can I leave hundreds of copies of Mein Kampf or the Bible on public property?

>Dostoevsky
one of the worst ive ever read along with hawthorne

Its an underground book club that does this shit all the time.

Why are fucking complaining about books?

>GUYS I'M GOING TO READ A WHOLE BOOK EVERY WEEK
>GUYS I'M PUTTING BOOKS ON TRAINS
>GUYS REMEMBER THAT BOOK MOVIE I WAS IN?

i really want to save her Sup Forums..

The KKK was an organized club that hung niggers from trees, but that was illegal so they stopped.

Where is that motorbike guy who throws liter back in cars when you need him? Maybe he'll fling a copy of this garbage at her so hard it will fix her.

Before you ask: Yes, it would not be a problem if it was actually a good book, preferably hardcover, but it's neither.

>wah wah
>wah wah
>wwahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>but wahhh
What did Sup Forums meme by this?

Has she really reverted this low to try and garner attention? She was an average actor at best and has no other special skills or talents. Instead of heading an actual useful cause, she just lowers herself to the level of SJW's. I'm sure her parents are so proud. She is the epitome of the UK. Pathetic and without an ounce of integrity.

I cant begin to imagine what the person who made this post looks like.

it's basically impossible to hide things on the tube

either somebody will pick it up almost immediately or it will get dumped in lost and found when the train terminates

what about indians?

Are you a fag? Serious question.

So Brave.

>Anticapitalist
>Promotes theft of intellectual property

Find those books and sell them online.

What a waste of paper. Should've his 100 kindles

gee what an intellectual giant

>TWO THREADS TRIGGERING THE ENTIRE BOARD

Time for me to get to the London Tube and leave a few books sprinkled with baking soda and flour between the pages.

Why doesn't this bitch just get a job

>"If you’re traveling by London tube, you might come across some hidden free book gems along the way: Emma Watson has been craftily placing 100 paperback copies of beloved writer Maya Angelou’s Mom & Me & Mom around the busy stations.

Someone should counter with Camp of Saints.

>all these posts
>nobodies posted her feet

Fucking disgraceful

pretentious, condescending, obnoxious, and of course talentless. Just how I like my celebrities.

I want to sniff her feet!

I want to sniff her bum hole!

I hid my fat veiny cock in your mum's tube last night 2beeqh

I want to tongue-fuck it

Approve but only because I did the same thing. My sister used to have a summer job at a plant that printed paperbacks. She would bring home tons of books and I would leave free copies of Ayn Rand and Nietzsche in the waiting rooms of the hospital I worked at.

This so hard. I hate her.

Don't be vulgar!
"French-kiss it" is the preferred term.

wow! go on!

There she is, Emma Watson, lying butt-naked on the bed, on her belly, hiding her smallish but undoubtedly firm breasts, but exposing her full rump. That butt is making you thirsty, making you hot.
Oh you can not stop yourself. You come closer, reach out-
Stopping only moments before touching her. So close you can actually feel the heat emanating from the Butt of butts, Emma Watson's Butt.
You know it's too late to actually turn back so you go the only direction you are able to - forward. Your fingertips reach their destination, the smoothest and most erotic bumskin you ever touched welcomes you like its master and saviour. You could happily accept your own end right now, alas you can't as for you need to proceed.
Now, you whole palm rests on one of the two most perfect bumcheeks this world was blessed with. You think that maybe you shouldn't, but you can't stop yourself, you couldn't stop yourself since the very second you saw this butt, you go on and oh so lightly squeeze. And the person attached to this Godly Bum lets out a faint sigh, raising it a little as to tell you "YES DO MY BUTT".