City BTFO by Pep

>The Spaniard admitted on Monday that his job will be in jeopardy if he fails to improve next season, and said that his fate would already have been sealed at his old clubs Barcelona or Bayern.

>Guardiola said: 'In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked. I'm out. Sure. Definitely. At the clubs I worked at before, I am not here.

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/pep-i-would-have-been-sacked-at-barca-or-bayern.328429/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate Pep now

He meant it as a compliment that City trusts him but I guess it sounded better in his head.

"A proper club would have sacked me by now lol" is a compliment? This is like the third time this season he's called City small.

That's just my assumption, I don't see why he would insult his employers when he's the best paid manager in the world. In his mind, he's praising City.

The only big clubs in the world are Barca, Real, Juventus, and Bayern. Maybe you can squeeze PSG in there. And he's right

It's not that weird of a statement though, City are several tiers below Barcelona and Bayern. They start Clichy at left back fffs lol

He's just being honest desu

Very refreshing considering all the retarded shit wonga and mouyes spew out when they get found out on the regular

ummm sweety?? they won the title in september, a little respect would be nice. apologise.

Who does mancity think they are?

Al-Shabab

A lot of City fans aren't taking his comments well:

forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/pep-i-would-have-been-sacked-at-barca-or-bayern.328429/

who cares? they are nobody
they should be just happy to be in the champions league

He's not wrong.

Fools who've wasted over a hundred million on a fraud manager's vision.

not like manu huh?

>Maybe you can squeeze PSG in there

>cry for help
Pep is someone hurting you

Exactly like United. Mouyes is the defintion of washed up while Poop has never managed in a league with more than two title challengers.

>Maybe you can squeeze PSG in there
>Flag

Cmon man we don't spout utter nonsense about your sports, how about you leave the discussion to people who watched football before the 2010 world cup.

What are your definitions of "big" and "world"?

what a great man he is.
will defo walk the league next season

Big is Texas and world is North America.

this britbong delusion
expect for de bruyne the whole man shitty squad is bad

>pep will probably die in your lifetime

>coach in the buyernwinslol
>lose with buyern
>keep job

unlikely!

>hating pep

Pep will engineer a move away either this summer or next. To Inter or PSG.

Man I hope Arsenal win tonight, seeing both Manchester clubs miss out on the CL would be hysterical.

>thinking Americans who live in the USA give a fuck about any other country in North America

Lol

Bet he tries for Neymar this summer.

What's your definiton of "big"?

If you go by CL performance of the last few years, you have to include Atletico there.

If you go by history, you have to include Milan there.

If you go by fan/customer base, you have to include ManUnited there.

They can win all their remaining 2 games and still be miss out of CL. Don't hold your breath.

I remember you from fifa 12

nah, he needs a more clinical finisher and like 6 other players in the rest of positions

Bayern and Juve aren't bigger than Man Utd. I'd even say Liverpool are bigger than Juve, along with Milan. PSG are a nothing club and it's always an indicator you know fuck all about the sport and oh look this flag

pep is literally just autistic and speaks the truth almost compulsively

it's not his fault people can't handle the truth

He would flop under Pep
the fact is, Pep has not done anything without prime Messi.

I just started watching football in 2013: The Post

They are the teams that are expected to dominate their country's every year. If you don't win anything in those clubs, you are out. Clubs like Atleti, the prem clubs, Dortmund, etc are also-rans much more often. That's clearly what he was referring to by "big".

Nigger

*their countries' leagues

Say it with me

F

R

A

>wanting out of his city contract this badly

he will be back at barca in 2 years, screencap this

Fucking harsh. No fans of any club want to be told that they're smalltime.

Chelsea start Marcos Alonso and Victor Moses and they won the title easily. City has the strongest squad they should have been in the title race.

N

Z

desu I think hes tired of managing; city has sucked his lifeforce

He's not wrong, although the fact that his English skills aren't brilliant just means that some of his answers can come across as blunt or awkward in interviews.

Celtic are expected to win the SPL every year. Doesn't mean they're a "big club" in the bracket of Real Madrid and Bayern.

>PSG

So you mean Chelsea, Manchester United, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Inter are small clubs but PSG is not.

He's right. The only big club in the PL right now is Chelsea. Everyone else is depressingly shit and of a much lower standard.

OFFICIAL Sup Forums BIG CLUB RANKINGS

BIG TIER
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Juventus

NEARING GREATNESS TIER
Chelsea
Atletico

AT A CROSSROADS TIER
Manchester City
Monaco
Roma
Sevilla
Tottenham
Milan
Inter

NEARING DARKNESS TIER
Manchester United
Ajax
Celtic

BEYOND RECOVERY TIER
Liverpool
Everton

Obviously this is only considering the big 5, not a league that is worse than the championship

He's just to intelligent for the """""""""""premier league""""""""""""

> tf
> tp

This nigga want to be sacked to collect the shekels

Y-you forgot >us

who is this trouser arouser?

I-it's me

French football is fucking shit.

>too

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

>doesn't get it

>damage control

underrated digiters

>thinking big club = quality of current team

Fuck me, you're a spastic. Chelsea are barely top 20 brw

No damage control. You just don't get it.

bildschön.