All humans race-mix because some cuck leftist told us being "pure race" means you're inbred and out-breeding makes our...

>All humans race-mix because some cuck leftist told us being "pure race" means you're inbred and out-breeding makes our genes stronger or whatever
>After generations there is only >one race le human race and there is one left to out-breed with
What happens next?

jews take their seat as the only pure race left

it's not like they practice race mixing in israel

I'd like to give her a max capacity

Is that Mrs. Nintendoslut or whatever her name is?

This.
Once all the goyim are mixed they stop the "race mixing is good" propaganda and switch it to "pure races are superior." And since they are the only pure race, you can follow it from there.

>*~s-senpai n-no~*

is this Ms Alice?

Little_Mischief

nice tranny

Is that Ms. Alice?

Well hopefully the slants will have started the gene splicing revolution before it gets to that point... then matters of race will seem petty and insignificant in comparison.

I'll get banned if I post a picture of her pussy

Japan is pretty insular too.

I've never understood the logic behind mixing races makes genes stronger. The issue I've always heard was that you get disease resistant genes or some shit that will help our immune systems be more resistant to the next great plague. In the process of "mixing" these genes, wouldn't some of the genes providing resistances to some shit or another get "overwritten" with a potentially more dominant gene that doesn't provide as good of resistances?

To this end would it not be more beneficial to preserve the distinct races? If everyone is one mixed race all it takes is one superbug to wipe humankind off the planet while at least some groups would live if they weren't mixed.

It's pretty much impossible to achieve an even racial admixture in all humans without killing off a bunch of people and forcibly breeding the rest like lab rats.

A mulatto, a hapa, a mestizo, and a black/asian are all completely different from each other, even if they're all mixed.

dude what the fuck ago

Jews are super mixed FYI.

There is no such thing as a pure Jew.

d-do it for u-us user... p-please..

>There is no such thing as a pure Jew.

The first generation MAY (but not must) be stronger. The next ones will be worse and worse. Inbreeding works exactly the opposite way: you MAY get some fertile retards in first generation, but the next ones will only be better and stronger. That's why this cutie is simply better by all means than any street "race-mixer' dog. It's stronger, it's smarter, it's healthier: all at the same time.

>inbreeding sure is good lads
a product of incest detected

>tfw a jewish sociology teacher said in lecture that there is nothing physically wrong with inbreeding since it's just two halves of DNA joining like it would with other non-incest relationships

Just post more leash pictures then. I need them for geology research. It's on substances harder than diamonds.

sauce?

well, jewish families are famously tight

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You,..

Why can't you white cucks kill all the jews already?

holy shit reading her twitter and chaturbate, what a broken human being. I find it amusing that she is so self-aware about her mental problems, but is with an abusive guy who pimps her out rofl.

>is with an abusive guy who pimps her out rofl.
He's just a guy that she likes to call 'master' whats the big deal? She did a show with him once and it seemed like a normal relationship. She almost sounded like she wore the pants in the relationship even. Yes she's schizophrenic but that just means she's down to get pounded.

Ever realized how mentally unstable mixed kids are... that is the goal, to have literally retarted plebs that can be played instantly