Finally a speculative fiction show that isn't about the same old "AI decided to kill us for our own protection"...

Finally a speculative fiction show that isn't about the same old "AI decided to kill us for our own protection" bullshit.

Why do you have to be such cunts about it? Sure the concepts are hit and miss, but at least they're striving to think forward.

Also,
>Shitty IoT devices getting commandeered and used for destructive purposes.
Probably my least favorite episode of s03, but props to "Hated in the Nation" for predicting the DYN ddos that went down a couple weeks ago.

who doesn't like black mirror

The only episode Sup Forums can agree to like is the episode called Sup Forums

Every episode revolves around cucking and sex. I'm not a woman so I had to drop it after I finished the first 3. Fuck your soap opera bullshit you cunt. I'd rather go watch Tales From The Cucked or even better something that doesn't center around cuckolding. You are boring.

What happens if you die in San Junipero? What if someone murders you?

Fuck off with your faggot episode you fucking piece of shit.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I shouldn't talk about episodes you personally didn't like.

It's not meant to resemble a future world that could ever really exist. It's meant to be like the twilight zone.

>dude, social media is bad, lmao

Watched episode 1 and 2 of season 3.

Episode 1 was okay.. but I didn't get Episode 2. What was the twist / moral? That if you sign yourself up to be a guinea pig for a VR video game company the technology isn't quite there yet and things could go wrong with your brain and you could die and Hideo Kojima will just nonchalantly order your dead body disposed of like it wasn't a big deal?

Episode 2 had no point. I was a neat premise with shit execution.

I got fom it that i should call my mom more often.

But it is.
Only a normie would disagree.

18+

You respawn

Is 2001 the only other scifi you've seen?

if its just your conciseness being uploaded then do you even feel anything? is it just like an neverending dream?

You obviously can't die since black lesbo went through a windshield without a scratch

It's literally "Face your fears". Pretty easy lesson to glean.

People on Sup Forums are cunts about everything, except horrible things which they defend.