General incest/family fap thread

General incest/family fap thread.

Stolen from my step daughters Facebook, she's 19 and moved in with me and her mom about 3 months ago. Always walks around the house half naked and never wears bras.
>tfw I go through her pantie drawers at least once a week and cum in s pair then put em back.

Anyone got the one about the guy who convinces his gf to fuck her little sister?

Go on

Any good greentexts?

Are those bad boys real

Damn. If that's really your step daughter, that must be a struggle. I'd love to get a go at her tits, they're just so inviting and fuckable.

Show the mom

yeah it's my step daughter for real. NO LIES!

Not really anything worth typing out.
I 'accidentally let her walk into the bathroom while I was jerking off, she stated at my hard cock for like 3 seconds then giggled and walked out.

Yep, 34 H.
If she wasn't home right now I'd go through her draws and post pics

yeah she wants some

Every days a struggle.
Believe what you want

Damn, those tits. I absolutely NEED to titty fuck her.

You like the mom for a reason lets have a look at her

this

My sister

>take a picture of me on the balcony overlooking the city so i can post it to my instagram

doesn't realize the photo she's posing for screams i'm getting fucked in a hotel by some rich guy

Hot...

She is so damn hot man

OP, you could be a solid, stand-up guy, worthy of the trust of your family. Or, you could be a low-life schmuck who uses any opportunity for momentary pleasure, regardless of the long-term cost.

You chose what you chose. When you end up completely alone, I hope you have enough money to pay people to be nice to you in your old age. Most likely, though, that's not going to happen.

Cuck

you need to fuck her op, damn!!

More?

im dying

This

Only one you get

When are you going to fuck her?

Daughter seems to have the bigger tits of the two.

It's my dream to fuck her and fill her mouth with cum

you gotta bury your dick deep in that ass op

If you don't die of alcohol poisoning or suicide first, you'll probably live into your late 70s or 80s. Let's say that you succeed against all odds, and make several millions of dollars. But, you're you. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, and you use everyone around you -- including your own family -- as a means to an end. This means that no one ever loves you. But that's ok. You don't need love, so long as you can buy what you need.

The problem is that you can't buy what you need after you get to a certain age, no matter how much money you have. Your soon-to-be-heirs take you to court and get conservatorship, because they can promise a share of your estate to doctors who will testify that you're senile. They'll trump up all kinds of charges, and the angrier you get at how ludicrous they are, the more you'll make their case for them. Then, they'll put you in a home on a fixed rate.

And then, you'll be at the mercy of the Mexican and Black women you've always hated. They'll piss in your water. They'll spit in your food. And you'll take it, or you'll go without. If you complain, no one will listen, because you're senile. Your family will laugh at you, because you'll have earned every bit of this. But knowing you earned it won't make it any easier for you to take it.

You'll rail against it in impotent rage for years. And the more you rage, the more they'll dope you. They'll dope you until you don't know your own name anymore.

One day, probably some several hours after you've died screaming in pain, someone will find your body. They'll divide your property in the courts. They'll put you in the ground, and that will be the end of your story.

And that's the best case scenario. More likely is that everyone you know will just get sick of your shit, people will refuse to work with you until you can't find work, and you'll drink yourself to death off whatever you can beg from strangers on the streets.

My mum.

Moar!

Step daughter teasing with her feet

More please!

how old? More?

Posts a dozen images of her daughter. But couldn't possibly post any of her that would be crossing the line.

I'm more interested in her ass and tits than feet, to be honest.

Any of you have pics of these girls' dirty panties?

more feet pls

So here's the thing guys.

These threads are against the rules, and illegal.

The mods are now notified (the thread is NOT reported)

Bug off and follow the rules.

exlplain..

Damn I need more of her feet and ass!

pls just a few more

My sis

or you can fake politeness like everyone else, including yourself schmuck. See you in Hell

But you don't have to be the anrgry edgy guy on Sup Forums. You could've gone outside and done something great. Instead you pass anger on online

fuck she's hot. keep going. how many kids?

More ass!

>Stolen from my step daughters Facebook,

hey guys its the fuckin fun police
>>fuck off!!

Hello newfag

3, me and my 2 sisters. Here's the 3 of them.

wat

more

Do you know where you are? Fuck out of here newfag. Back in my day, OP's were hunted down, if there was a way to find them, it'd be game on, life ruined. Now, Sup Forums is another fucking social club, not much different than facebook. Faggots like you come here and post your selfies, asking for rates, etc. Bogus. Gtfo kid, before I change my mind and hunt your ass down. I've done raids with Anonymous when they were still a thing, at full strength, we were able to find anyone, and I still posses those skills. Reply with something smart, I fucking dare you to. It'll be the worst mistake you've ever fucking made.

>inb4 nice pasta hurrr
This isn't a fucking pasta, you newfag fucks!

told you guys to wrap it up or the mods are coming in.

last chance

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Tasty pasta

Cousin

More of her?

keep going. where is this?

more cousin

HOLY SHIT I KNOW HER
Went to a west Georgia highschool right?
Never knew her name but saw her all the fucking time

no way close she is n ot even american

On holiday in Sharm el Sheikh

more

cousin jackie

After I hear her go from the shower to her room, I grab the lube. I quietly walk in. As usual, she is just leaning over her bed in her towel checking her messages. I'm naked and hard. I hold her down and pull her towel off. She looks back as I squirt the lube into her pussy. She groans "I don't have time for this." I thrust into her and start pumping "I'll be quick." I thrust as hard and as fast as I can to make it quick. She starts orgasming but keeps it quiet. She does not want to encourage me. With her orgasming pussy doing its work on my dick, I pump my cum into her. I don't stop thrusting until my orgasm is completely done. When I pull out she looks back and shouts "Jesus Christ dad! Either pull out or wear a rubber." My wife from the other room shouts "/user/! Stop fucking our daughter!" I shout back to her "Then stop saying 'no' when I want some pussy!"

you sum kinda of gook?

normal humans only pls

thanks

please more jackie

this

That was terrible.

looks like she eats a lot of dead fish

how old?

mid 20s in pics. pics are a few yrs old now.

please, pussy pics!

19 year old sister.

She wears t-shirt/panties alot. No bra alot. Just generally being a bit of a slut alot.

Put my phone in a dressing gown pocket with a hole in it to get these vids/pics. More?

Aunt. Fapped over her so many times.

yes

Fake and gay. Everyone knows asian twats are pixellated.

Got plenty from this shower set

Damn she has a nice ass