Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

I fuck one everyday... all holes

I'm fuck buddys with one, she gives amazing head and she's very soft, it's kind of like tits all over.

Not yet but i want to

I tried to but I couldn't stay hard enough.

They tend to put more effort in than other girls, even though they're fat.. It is actually a lot more fun, try it once! If it sucks, don't give up, you may have found one that's just a random shitty hoe..

o Better head
o Loves being railed
o Can be tight, but generally a bit looser, which means you can fuck harer
o Into more kinky shit generally, like anal sometimes

Ever eaten your own cum and instantly regreted it? Its like that. One squirted all over and I told that bitxh not to and to go slow.. well she did a ton and it fucking reeeeked. I made her take my comforter home and wash it. This one reallllly fat bitch fattest ive ever fucked was helllla good. I felt like I didnt give a fuck what so ever about performance walking around naked etc because fuck look at that fat bitch... but afterwords..... fuuuuck i need to leaaave instant regret

fattests chick ive fucked. it was okay i like boobs.

Thats not fat thats voluptuous

Smelly vag. But good head.

well, not fat like the girl you posted.
more like,really thick or i guess voluptuous. she didnt have a gross looking gut or anything like that.
face was pretty meh but she had pretty big fucking tits.

shes one of those crazy anime fan girls so theres no way i wanted to be with her but one night of sex was good enough.

kinda similar... but the girl was black

Smelly vag. Loose. There like radiators

hi user, you just came from r9k didn't you? I posted that image

eh she was pretty fat

got pics>?

It's awesome until you cum. Then shame and that instant regret hot you all at once. But you get over it in a day or two and then end up calling again for another fuck.

I'm sorry but I just can't. I fucking can't.

at 13, regret.

As you get older you stop giving a shit what people think, so they are fuckimy great fun

I love fat girls more than skinny girls... It has nothing to do with lowering my standards.

Mmm that bush. Damn.

Just started dating a fatty and got to fuck her. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Even tho I spent many years as a fatty myself until recently, I never dated a fatty until now. I didn't consider it lowering my standards. I was just being a depressed loner who got drunk and hit her up. She was an old friend who's been helping boost my ego. She left her fat bf for me and drove 8 hours to see me. She wasn't always fat. She was only skinny once during a brief period in a her life but for most her life she was either a little chubby or really fat. She actually looks pretty cute just chubby, would look hot af skinny. Gonna get her to drop the weight like I did.

My wife s

no
especially as I am meeting her and her husband tomorrow

Everyone knows the main downside to being with a fatty. But the good points are as follows:
>Fatties know they arent as hot as other girls so they actually try in bed. They are not passive. Will suck dick/swallow/anal ect. Any super hot normal sized girl ive been with just starfishs in bed.
>Fatties know what their disadvantage is so they try to make it up by being better relationship material. More eager to please you.
>Fatties are less desired so you dont have to worry as much of them being constantly pursued by other guys. They will still be pursued though. There are thirsty men out there and they have a puss between their legs.

yeah i loved it too

Got more

it was disgusting
her pussy stank and she was so ugly but i did it

HAhahahaha! I don't even have standards! A month ago I fucked a fat middle aged unlikable woman.

I wonder if she was ever able to get up from that pose

so hot. more??

Can I see her while fat?

Yes, some good, some gross. A good fat girl is worth her weight in bed

Get a beanbag chair and lay it over the top of you, weigh it down with some water jugs, and while your naked and rub one out.

/thread

is she sub?

I love fat women Jasonverd8 kik

>2018
>fucking girls

Very sub... dirty atm piss drinking slut.

lol, i knew it, they always are

Id post moar but her beta baby daddy and his cuck friends lurk here

More of a reason to do it

Naw shes milking the sap for rent car payments and bills.

Lol

fucking jungle between her legs

its only lowering your standards if they don't have a rough hourglass shape, I prefer bigger girls if they have proper feminine curves, even the ancient Venus types are 10 times better than skinny girls in the sack, but maybe if your dick is below average its too intimidating

My ex gf

fat girls give the best head because they are always hungry

it was like fucking a fat girl.

Chubby girls with low self esteem were my bread and butter.

What's the line between fat and chubby?

it's always safe to set your standards low and avoid disappointment

about 50 pounds

Personal preference really. I like curvy, large tits, maybe a little gut. I never went above 200 lbs.

OP, that picture is so hot, would prefer that to a skinny girl.. Look at those breasts, imagine those in your face while her soft body rocking back and forth on your dick... One of my first bbw girlfriends could just rock back and forth to feel her massive weight sliding around on my dick, feeling all heavy cushioning squeezed up and down my 7.5inches, while watching massive breasts I get to play with and feel as they jiggle above my hips.. Big asses are also fun too if she's pear shaped, watching a big woman spread to take your dick is so hot.

>Lowered your standards

Yeah right...

Yep. You do it, it feels alright, usually I find fat girls have good pussies.. But the second after I've nutted in it I feel pangs of regret and what have I done, then I have to gtfo as quick as possible until the next time I need a easy hole to cum in.

Yeah. She said the doctor told her she could never have kids.
We had a kid.
Daughter isn't fat, though

Fat chicks do have good pussies
And give great head
That's it, though