Why is anyone homophobic?

Why is anyone homophobic?

>what is the point?

ask pol

for religious reasons (that therefore in many cases influenced culture)

(not that I don't think it's bs)

is there any other motivation besides religion?

People... very sexually inclined people, are disgusted at the very thought of having sex with that which they dislike. So even just bringing it up to them either makes them insecure, or revolted. So when a straight man that dislikes dick so badly the thought makes him sick, sees two guys together, he has to rail against it. It provokes a violent response.
BTW, more of cuties like this? I love a guy that can rock a middie.

Stop fucking so many kids faggot and there wouldn't be a problem.

literally what?

I imagine that people are also just tired of lgbtqia+ etc. "being obnoxious about letting people know that they're gay and won't shut the fuck up about it"
(As said by a 20 year old bi dude that I know)

Yeah, in agreement here. I don't go trumpeting my sexuality, and I don't care what people assume. Flamboyance is thoroughly obnoxious, but I think the worst thing about the lbgtasdfjkl; crowd is also that their sexual preference, as well as their assumption of their conditions (physical sex and mental gender) completely define them. Most rational people are defined by things such as their views on ethics, career ambitions, family life or perhaps hobbies and social life, and they aren't exclusive or obnoxious about it.

I sometimes wonder if the recent increase in the apparent number of homosexuals is due only to the new era of acceptance or if there's some strange defense mechanism in our species to create more couples incapable of reproducing in an attempt to stop overpopulation. If the latter is true, good work faggots, without you we'd all be fucked in the ass.

Phobia = irrational fear.
People tend to exaggerate things. Slight discomfort might as well be a fucking phobia these days.
I'd say there's overall a very small number of actual homophobes, while the majority of whom
are considered to be "homophobes" are actually just people who are uncomfortable around homosexuals
due to various issues such as taboos and so on.

Sexual repression

>they are taking one for the team

i fucking hate faggots i hope they all die same with trap lovers kill all niggers

Pixiv image 60544462

It's a very old concept, back when population = power. A town with 500 people is more powerful than a town with 100 people. More hetro = more babies = more security.

Lmao could ask fags y they scar3d of pussy

Well maybe if you just accepted that traps were gay and you're a massive faggot we wouldn't have to call you out on it. Just post naked men already. Stop trying to lie to yourselves. You're a cock loving retarded who needs to be banned

The most vehement anti-gay fucks are usually closeted fags themselves, look up the psychological phenomenon "projection" and all those pastors getting caught with male prostitutes will start to make sense.

i dont think you know what phobia is

That projection shit never made sense to me. One would think that being normal about something is the best way to throw someone off but no this theory says people attract alot of attention to themselves and relate themselves to the subject to throw people off.