God damn Sup Forums I feel like I'm about to have a god damn anxiety attack

god damn Sup Forums I feel like I'm about to have a god damn anxiety attack.

I was shitting out a massive poop yesterday and something didnt feel right. Maybe I squeezed too hard.

Now there's something protruding from right inside my asshole and its sore. Is this a hemorhhoid? Can I fix this? This is so depressing. I feel like my body is failing.

Its a sphinctre gremlin

Anal fissure or minor prolapse.

>Anxiety attack over hemorrhoid

You're unfit to be alive

This, watch out they'll burden ur sphincter

so like, wash your asshole with epsom salt, it'll sting like a bitch but it will help heal your bleeding hole

Someone post the image.

I just wanna feel on your booty, grab the camcorder we can make it a movie

it could be a little fissure.

it could be a hemorrhoid.

it could be a very minor prolapse (a tiny bit of colon protruding).

the problem is, the colon and hemorrhoids are full of blood vessels, so popping them can cause a medical emergency.

are you obese OP? are you over 40?

Oh god. Not a hemmorhoid? Fuck

I'm beginning to think its what said. It's no itchy, it's like actively painful.

I'm overweight, like 5'10" 225. Something just feels not right.

this is what a very very small prolapse turned into, on a female patient:

that's not too bad, I'd suggest seeing a doctor though. this stuff's all treatable. be honest with him/her, tell her exactly what you told us

That doesn't bother me.

so like when you go, do you wipe bloody? if no you'll be fine after a few days (consume fiber and water) if yes, go see a doctor

What you've got is an internal hemorrhoid that's trying to become an external hemorrhoid.
Get a 1% HC hemorrhoid cream, lube up your finger, and push the thing back in. You're going to have to shove your finger in at least 2" to move it back out of the way.

No, no blood, but a phyiscal, painful protrusion that I can feel with my finger if I'm wiping normally, ya know, not inside but a little past the surface.

This is what my mom said, push it back up. I just hope that it actually is a hemmorhoid.

yeah my dude, it's (probably) just a hemmorhoid, get some prep-H and listen to your Mom

male/female (it matters)

why dont you go see a doctor?

pull it out, and pop it. just a blown up blood vessel. it's not arterial, put pressure on it and voila.

google this, it's actually very effective.

how do you know it's not a tumor/colon cancer?

>This is what my mom said, push it back up.
She's right.
Do it as soon as possible because it's sitting there getting constantly squeezed by your asshole.
The longer it's squeezed, the more irritated it gets.
The more irritated it gets, the more it will swell up.
The more it swells up, the harder it is to push back in.
Wait long enough and you won't be able to. Then it's either surgery or occasionally getting spontaneous anal bleeding (which will occur at the most inopportune and embarrassing times.)

It's not hard.

It's like he's willing the hemorrhoid to win!

gah. I didnt physically feel it until today. thanks for your advice here.

This.
You don't want surgery if you can avoid it. Think what it would feel like having shards of glass up your ass. You'll feel like that for a week after surgery.

it's just going to keep getting bigger, until it HURTS like hell and it's affecting bowel movements.

pop it.

Do you do gerbiling?

someone in my fam had fistula surgery. was shitty. this has me a bit freaked out.

You got the piles nigger. Put some vicks vapor rub on it.
Also pic related, Tom Petty looked horrible at the end no wonder he died.

you're only taking the advice you want to take. try vick's vapo rub, then go to the doctor if it doesn't help.

how do you know so much about this? You seem intelligent, even though we are talking about veins protruding from anuses.

I had something similar... It used to pain when I used to sit down or change butt positions in general. It was like a protrusion coming outside my anus, i just drank a lot of water and it was gone in 2 days

wow, ok so water it is then. I've drank 2 pots of tea today, dunno if thats a good thing.

Idk, water helped in my case. Might not be the same but it definitely doesn't hurt to drink water

I don't have the image you allude to. But here's another fun butthole thing

Probably in murica and can't afford it, lul

why do ppl do dis

not OP but what the fuck is that?
also post pic of butthole OP

beats me

Here in Murrica we try to solve our own problems first before we go waste our time trying to find someone to fix our problems. Crazy concept, I know.

Scatfags are less crazy than the fucks who jerk off to this shit

I disagree.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

lurk more newfag

OP here. I just shoved my finger as far as it has ever gone up my asshole, and I think I actually got it back up in there. My asshole is kinda sore. I lubed my finger up with baby oil and did the damn thing. With the way that felt, I don't get how anal sex could ever be pleasurable.

Hooray for OP's asshole. Now you can relax. But don't relax your sphincter too much.

Fuck you nigger
I saw this shit for the first time in like 2010. It is still the worst thing I've ever saw on here.
You got something worse then this please show me.

Not going to spoonfeed you

Im know there is worse gore and rekt shit on here but for me the idea of a broken glass jar up my ass and it slicing threw my anus as i try to remove all the shards is the worse that I can imagine.
It hurts me just watching. Nigger proly bled out.

Nah he lived and never even went to a hospital. There's an interview with the dude on one of the gore sites

I think he made it actually. Stuff like that doesn't bother me. There was a video going around here at one point of a brown kid getting decapitated. I'm guessing it was drug related.

His asshole was proly already tough as rawhide lord know what else he has jammed up there.
Who the fuck wakes up one day and says I got an idea I think I might shove a glass jar up my asshole and sit on it today. Yep you know what fuck it thats it its settled Im doing it.

Check out the scars all over his legs, this isn't his first rodeo with extreme anal abuse