Manlet hate thread

Manlet hate thread
Only tall people allowed.
Don't dare to post if you're below 6'2ft.

Then why the fuck did you post her you manlet. You're an absolute joke. Get the fuck outta here with your 4'11' self.

we all know 99% of 4 chan is manlet city.

Your insecurity is showing you manlet shit.

Bitch I'm 5'5" and I was rolling in the hottest pussy in Hollywood for years. Some women just like men who make them laugh.

Nice hover hands.

I'm 5'9", I'm posting in your thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

6’4” reporting in

>mfw am giraffe

Obvious forced meme is obvious. A bunch of ugly feminists trying to “make men know how it feels”. Nice try.

6'00" bro reporting for duty
That duty being making OP assmad that a "manlet" posted in his big boy thread.You can almost smell the insecurity

6'10'' birb lover reporting in. also check my dubs

>mfw i'm 6'2

The only thing you manlet losers can do is rage on Sup Forums while we tall guys are getting laid every day.
Stay mad

>thinking gangly bean pole stretch motherfuckers ever get their dicks wet

I'm 5'4" so fuck you. Here's me.

>Height: 5 5
Get rekt faggots. Manlet war heroes coming through.

5'10 good face, praying that lifting and cardio will help me get slightly taller. is that even possible at my age? (19)

50'4 bluewhale reporting in. You are worth nothing without a cool breathing hole! Sick my 5'10 whale dick, human scum!

First of all, everything you heard about him, is a propaganda.
And

hahaha, im above that shit 6,2, im still not pretty tho... :(

but this is not even funny, trying so hard to make average height = being a manlet

Of course no.
If you're not at least 6'2 at 16, you're screwed and shouldn't even bother living.

nigga my dad's 6'9"

ahhhh hover hands

trust me, good face and more like an actual good body overall is MUCH better than being tall,, trust me

6'4" B

>everything you heard about him, is a propaganda
Yeah, so much so that they had to tone DOWN shit from his war record for film, as it was "unbelievable".

Ok dude. You just keep telling yourself that.

At 5'9 I have never had issues with girls taller than me. Sometimes a tall guy will try to push me around to impress a girl I'm with ( generally not even a girl in a sexual relationship) it's fun y when the short guy knocks the tall guy out. Most of the guys that act like asses and care about height are pussies. One hitter quitters. Like take a punch faggot

I'm pretty set as far as physique and face but at 5'11 I can bullshit 6ft and that wouldn't hurt lol

>it's fun y when the short guy knocks the tall guy out
Then he's an overcompensating loser who should kill himself.

yeah my nigga we gettin all them girls

6'4 , yet I am not drenched in pussy.

I know that feel user

I am 6'5ft tall, my face is 5/10 at the best.
My friend is 5'11, 8/10 face.
He lost his virginity at 18 and has fucked only like 3 girls since then. I am getting laid at least 3 times a week.
Still think height doesn't matter?

Ohhhh yess, I'm so enraged

The ugly ones don't really care about looks

King of manlets posting, try to stop me bitch.

you mean me? im not ugly, im just not the guy who if walks into a room all girls get wet, cause he is soooo hot.

or if you mean ugly girls don't care i dunno, who the fuck would want ugly girls anyway?

Yes completely, I'm 5"10 and ripped and get laid as often as I want, usually 3 times a week. usually women taller than me too.

heh? who said it doesn't matter, but looking hot and being average weight [obviously i didn't mean "yee looking hot is so cool much doesn't matter if you are 4'9"] is kind better than being say a little above average and look shit in COMPARISON.

Also do you have a shit body for example? Or its just, your face is 5/10? Which is not even a butter face, its exactly middle, average, or would you not fuck a girl with a 5/10 face?

See, your height matter, but you are also not ugly.. well since i never said it doesn't matter, no i still don't think so,

oooh, also, fucked only 3 girls? sooo? Does he want more? Or he can't pick up girls, girls dont like him? Cause if its just well he is a social retard, but otherwise girls would fuck him,, i would say there is hardly a difference between you to, only you look more ugly, stupid little ugly duckling, with your average face.

lol, weight = height
well if anyone still reads this anyway

pshh, op is such a manlet, im 7'4" with a 12 inch cock, women beg for me and i have at least 2 sexual partners (female) a night. op ur such a beta manlet

Im 5'10 but my dick is 11 inches is that enough?

Is that a doll?

I'm 6'1" am I cool now

6'1 master race.
specially if you live in a midget country in south america, then it's like 6'5

You can shrink a few cms throughout the day because gravity and cartilage is spongey. Im 6'2" in the morning and 6'1" at night. I wouldnt care to be any taller. Have some muscle and thats the best balance for a man with any dignity.

Yeah, but imagine if you were 6'4ft tall.
That's the height most women prefer.

6'8 here. 160lbs. They call me the lightbulb man.

You need to put on weight, you're borderline anorexic for your size.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT: neetz of Sup Forums actually shitpost thinking they get laid regardless of their height. Sorry to break it to you Manlets and lanklets, you’re on Sup Forums you ain’t fucking killing it.

>you're on Sup Forums you ain't fucking killing it

Trips logged
Throat clogged

It's a stale meme but it checks out today

ehh, so moving along from the retarded picture OP the gigantic faggot posted, unless you are really small that is around or under 150-160cm [ye in non retarded units] its okay, you are not tall? okay, are you rich or something like that, hot maybe?

sure if you are hot AND tall, you probably have more chance at girls than shorter guy, but that really is just speculations... i honestly can't say who would get X girl to fuck for the night if there is a 10cm [so 0'4" in retarded units] difference or something like that between them.

Sometimes even 0'8" is hard to notice, if you are not right next to each other. Ooh so what i wanted to say, sure there might be a height many women prefer, but probably won't matter if you are that tall or not, unless as i said, you are very small

Just go out to the streets, go around aimlessly like a retard, then go home, and just look around, i bet you will se a lot of not 6'4" tall guys with girlfriends

I have a friend who's 6'4"
I respect his height but it's not for me. I wouldn't care too much about being much taller than I am. With 6'1" being the end of the cutoff spectrum, all men within optimal range share an unsung respect.

respect for being born that way ?

This leads to the conundrum. When will menlets be evolutionarily phased out of existence?

>born at 6'2"

You realize up to 40% of your height is based on evironmental/nutritional/fitness factors right?

5'7" with good face here
Fortunately, I've been told many times I have charisma

*20%

Yeah it's more like 20%

>up to

You're the ones being certain while using the lowest percentage of the specturm.

Dubs of wisdom

yea, more like, up to 20% AND NOT 20%

This is some good b8

H8 to break it to you boy its almost 85% genetics

yeah, suits you good enough, posting in this thread

If anyone thinks this thread is bait then they're a sad manlet retard

If you're under 180cm and you're not the absolute fucking best in every other aspect, gg

niiiice duuubs!

do you need a highchair to play the games?

You're just up to 20% shorter.

I'm like super tall and vagina

>I'm like super tall and vagina
welcome to Sup Forums pajeet.

Send tall bobs and vagene

Uh, I'm a girl and 4'10ft''

is that bad?

that's a good thing depending on the guy you're dating. any height over 5'11 is too high for you.

He's 5'10. He can always lay his head on mine. I think it's the perfect height.