Americans will literally pay $300-6000 each to watch pre-season friendlies and it will likely sell out

>Americans will literally pay $300-6000 each to watch pre-season friendlies and it will likely sell out
>the tickets for the games in Asia start at like $15

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_International_Champions_Cup#Clubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_International_Champions_Cup#Clubs

>Champions Cup
>Literally two champions playing in USA

> things are cheaper in China

Thanks for the info, Muhammad

I thought they didn't care about football

They don't. They care about instagram pics on expensive events, though.

what is this?

>Burgers
>watching fag kick

Pick 1

>Attention whores and libshits in a rich country who everyone knows have money to burn
>vs slum dwellers in Asia

Economics must be an extremely difficult subject to shitteeths.

well I went to one of the cheap games and most people don't know who the good players are at all or even who the teams are, so yeah. it's a social event for these people, there were players like Di Rossi and Vidic that barely got any applause and the crowd ONLY recognized Totti(and even then the casuals had to ask the Italians who he was)

You hosted a Copa America last year and all stadiums were full

Yeah full of beaner scum

This. ICC matches are nothing more than a "look at me im at a soccer match. How novel" instagram whore extravaganza.

Its basically Cirque du Soleil

I paid 50 bucks for a ticket to this year's ago. Even got to see ac Milan train up close and personal in my city.Was one of the most based days of my life desu

Yes, that's your country

yeah the one exception is the cities with mexicans and cubans, since they're actually into the sport. the Chelsea vs Real match a few years ago looked like a good atmosphere

B T F O

Explain this.

yeah, we're really good at getting spics to come here and spend their whole salary on overpriced merchandise.

>tfw sports are too gentrified and the working man who really loves sports can't afford to go be a spectator

>what are minor leagues with $5 tickets that come with a hotdog and you can watch BULJU :DDD

Such things don't exist in America. And if they do the play isn't remotely decent and it would be better to stay at home.

What are you talking about? Every podunk town in the US has a shitty minor league baseball team with $5 tickets and food and beer specials where you can just go and have a good time.

The quality of play will be poor, but you don't go to see a high level of play, you go to get drunk and have fun and get some fresh air.

lower league football is alright but chances are you don't have a team because of how many cities and towns there are.

>months before death, crazy christian aunt decides she wants to go to one of those crazy protestant churches in nowhere, usa
>I end up going with her for the lols
>16 year old me in the middle of pennsylvania, nothing to do other than fapping, watching mtv reality shows or running
>find out a city 10 miles from where I was had minor league baseball
>for dirt cheap you got food, loud and crappy music, fat people to laugh at and even managed to get some foul balls

>boreball
>not going for the sport of it

At this point, I'd rather just go buy a 40 and sit at home

I suppose this is true

I think it's nice that soccer, the sport I love, is growing in popularity over there.

>I'd rather just [...] sit at home
wow what a surprise

>>Burgers
>>watching fag kick
>Pick 1

Well i guess it's Summer then.

>yeah the one exception is the cities with mexicans

So....every major city?

>and cubans

Cubans don't give a shit about soccer. We like baseball and boxing.