What do you do when your team loses the ball?

What do you do when your team loses the ball?

I like to yell DE-FENCE in case they forgot what they have to do

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12978209
strawpoll.me/12978237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My team never loses the ball.

I like to chant "I believe that we will win" since that is what I believe will happen

When My Team(R) loses the ball: ref stops the clock, coach substitutes all the players, I drink from my Coca-Cola big gulp and watch 2,43 minutes of truck and life insurance commercials - brought to me by Budweiser - and ref gives back the ball to My Team(R).
See, my dear semendrinking yuropoor, it's easy.

just keep looking at my phone even though i paid 500$ for the seat. i dont give a crud desu

take a sip from my 50 dollar budweiser bottle

I go doopin' mental desu

Sounds really appropiate Jean Pierre.

I think we need to create a rule to force teams to loose the ball so we can have all you say more often

I like to clap

I groan quietly and mumble, to add to the inspiring low level hum of seething disappointment and bitterness that really inspires the lads. Then at HT I boo and exclaim Wenger out! under my breath.

I start supporting the other team
That way my team always has the ball

I remind the ref that we just lost the ball. He must do his job!

Btw I'm an halal customer

i apologise for losing the ball again

underrated

Genius.

This

sure thing Poop

I like to blame the guy who lost it even though I know I would have lost it 99 times more than him in a 2 minute period.

huh good thing he's getting paid millions a year and you're unemployed

Summoning an Amerifat to this thread.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Tbf none of the players I go out to watch every other weekend are getting paid a whole lot more than the average bloke on the street, so me yelling at them isn't out of line but not exactly justified either. I'll still complain every time though.

>that tippeligaen feel

I sing the classic "

You clearly possess an IQ higher than the average homo-sapiens.

>i dont give a crud
I still cringe at this reference. Why must this be a thing

"oh for fuck sake" usually, sometimes a "fuck sake" or if it was a good idea pass that wasn't executed well just a "ooo unlucky good idea"

I blame the referee.

hey that's our trick!

Underrated

I go a step further and instead blame the referee's mother

CMON SEATTLE

And the jews do it again!

i go even further and blame uefa even though my team plays in conmebol

The most Sup Forums post ever

Restart with the free kick of course

t. Barca fan

Jej

>What do you do when your team loses the ball?

gesticulate violently and scream at ref that it was a penalty in case in didn't see it as clear as I did.

kikes always playing both sides of course

>the most /Jew/ post ever
Ftfy

Why do Muslims hate Jews so much? I could understand the Palestinians because they got bullied by Irsrael, but fucking Bosnians?

everyone hates jews

inb4 calling me a paki

bosnians are mudslimes

muh gegenpressing

Bosnians are pretty scummy

Yes, that's why I'm asking

Why? We've done literally nothing wrong

>We've done literally nothing wrong

>Why? We've done literally nothing wrong

because the jewish tribes were the main enemies of Mohammad. They betrayed, deceived him and wanted to kill him multiple times. He denounced the jewish crimes and immorality.

Why not?

>we

>We
What part of Israel are you from?

>

i'm an israelite dun call me black no mo

we wuz sons of jakob and shit

t.Plan Andinia

No you just don't have guilt or shame because you're all psychopaths.

strawpoll.me/12978209

hames is incomparably better than the other 2

strawpoll.me/12978237

he's the one who betrayed and illed them. Then he said that he had received a message from god that they would have betrayed him so his wasn't really a betrayal

you are a plague, an eternal fifth column
all jews should be deported to Israel
you wander the whole world scheming and betraying well now you have your desired own nation now go there and fuck off

Kek

>dat post

wew

My team Barcelona is the king of keeping the ball so no I dont know this subhuman feel of bunkerball

i wait 1 cm onside for my team to hoof it out of our box into my direction

t. barclays^tm premier league striker

>Make football post
>uneducated virgins proceed to blame all of their historical issues on some boogeyman reptilian people of Jewish faith
It's all so predictable.
I guess I get (you)s though.

t.Moshe Dyan

>spaniard complaining about jews like they killed his mother

you haven't even seen one in your life m8

too good. i actually laughed, which does not happen very often these days.

>opposition swings in a corner
>someone in the crowd screams "AWAY!" or "CLEAR!" as if the defenders don't know what they should be doing with it

Have you ever been to a game lad? I don't shout out a lot except for during goals and chanting, but it's really difficult not to shout something in tense situations if you're in the stands.

>going to games

>if you don't see something you can't complain about it
ahh I guess this is why spain is an absolute sinking turd

kek

note that it doesn't work in Serbia

more exactly, it works only one time

Yell at this nignog for losing the ball and then cheer because he won it back and then yell and cheer and yell until Hazard is in a decent scoring position, in which case >we actually score.

Good post