rolling

Rewl

Rawlll

Gotta be odds

Roling for evens

bls

Rolled

Hey Sup Forums,
I struggle with anxiety and depression, and I’m an alcoholic. I’ve been 3 years sober, but before that I was just like you guys – miserable and unhappy with my own life, coming on here just for a sense of enjoyment to get me out of the real world. Now that I come back here sober, you know the first thing I realized about this site? You all are just a bunch of whiny cunts. Not even justified whining, because most of the time you guys on here tend to have above average intelligence, everything going for you, yet you still decide to fuck your life up. You are mad at the world despite not putting any effort to change who you are as a person. You guys just expect the world to hand everything to you while you’re sitting on your computer wanking to traps and playing video games all day. What the fuck kind of idea is that? This just goes back to the main premise, which is that you guys just love to whine. The fact that you are even able to access this site makes you more fortunate than 90% of the world’s population. These stupid fucking feels threads and bitching about your lives are making me laugh out loud, as if nobody hasn’t broken up with a girl or nobody has had a family issue. I understand if you have to have someone there for you, but this doesn’t equate to constant hours on Sup Forums with complete randos who don’t know you and couldn’t care less about you. You are wasting the limited time you have on this earth by dwelling in your own sorrows instead of fucking doing something about it.

I am here to tell you guys that shit DOES get better, if and only if you actually get off your drunk or drugged up asses and do something with your life. You’ve all probably heard it before, but chances are you didn’t take it seriously: life doesn’t get handed to you on a platter. You have to EARN a good life and do shit yourself. So spare us (somewhat) stable people of this whining, and this bullshit that, "Things will never get better".

Roll

roll

Roll tide

>
Here's your

rollllllll

roll

Roll

roll

Fuck you

pls fap

fuel

Roll

Roll

Roll

roller

Roll

Rolling

roll

Isn't too early for this thread? Rolling anyway...

rollin

roll

Roll

oh no

roll

roley poley

Roll

I'll probably fap anyway

roll

roll

Roll

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs