The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1D-HjSZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lKy8_PklwRI
youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off faggot, Trump was the REPUBLICAN nominee.
You don't get to be nominee for EITHER of the 2 "major" parties unless you've gargled so much JewWO cum it makes up 50% of your body's fluid volume. Something he's proved without doubt since taking office.
You're every single bit as much the NWO's bitch as anyone else.

Jeb begs to differ.

Jeb was the weakest fucking Bush link, which is saying a lot considering Dubya got TWO terms.
This 2 party system is a face/heel game, and Trump is the political Steve Austin. And Austin cashed more of McMahon's checks than just about anyone else. STILL does.

pretty good analysis OP

I really, really like this copypasta. Can I use it when I post on the \pols\? :) I really like it

The Dems are the Rock?
Whos the cactus jack in this situation?

you are

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1D-HjSZ7Y

but I don't want the Dems to handcuff me and beat me with a chair

Haha! I like this image too! I really, really, really like this image. Can you tell me where you got it? I want to save it. I really, really like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKy8_PklwRI

I don't hate trump supporters for not following democrat "instructions". I hate them for being stupid cunts. Provably stupid cunts.

Were all really sorry about that. There were just a few things that we couldn't overlook.

okay, who shall handcuff and beat you then? because, that is going to happen.

Dwayne is a conservative. Pretty sure he'd run as a dem, though, as he'd never win on the Repub ticket.
The Pauls are the Foleys of this to me.

That monument speaks truth though.
Anytime humanity is allowed to number more than 500,000 problems are going to fucking follow.

kek, Rock was a heel then.
Pretty fitting for the dems.

But kimmel doesn't represent the entirety of the US population.

You have to understand shame in order to use it as an effective weapon.

can we just talk about the guidestones instead of arguing about bullshit? like this men right here?

lol

Thanks Vladimir! No doubt you will receive an extra bottle of vodka for your efforts.

Muricans can't NOT argue about bullshit, though.
We'd have to actually DO something then.

Soo

>Hillary didn't recieve a secret settlement for her loss that'd make the one Sanders received look like a fucking winning scratchoff ticket

Of course not. How do you think we ended up with Trump?

lol

We're all very disappointed with you.

Is this you? I don't want to save this one, but can I save the other ones?

Both of these parties are shit, and any president from either is shit too.
Only chance we'd ever have of NOT having a president whose body's fluid volume is more than half jew semen is if we got a 3rd party president, and even then it'd be suspect as hell.

This pathetic fuck will punch you in the nose!

I don't understand this one.

This

Even then its just as important to have 3rd party candidates in local and state offices.

Exactly. Honestly easier to scrub the whole government & start over fresh. And that in itself would be next to impossible.

I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
'Cause I’m capable of anything
Of anything and everything
Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy
So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know whatcha falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
'Cause I’m coming atcha like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, a perfect storm
'Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back
Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
But down to earth
If you choose to walk away, don’t walk away
It’s in the palm of your hand now baby
It’s a yes or no, no maybe
So just be sure before you give it up to me
Up to me, give it up to me
So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know whatcha falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
'Cause I’m coming atcha like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, a perfect storm
'Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back
She’s a beast
I call her Karma
She eat your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer
Be careful
youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U

I definitely don't wanna save this one. Some of my best friends are based blacks! You're not a racist are you?

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

I am ashamed that I spent a few minutes to read this entire post. Fucking christ, you people are delusional retards.

I have no political counterpoint to whatever the fuck you're talking about. I just want to tell you that it's fucking retarded and really, you're all idiots. It's like listening to a 8 year old talk about why they like unicorns instead of puppies. It's just inane drivel.

tldr

some old shit that comes into my gym switches the tvs to the chick every night. She does nothing but yells, fear mongers, and pretends to tear up. She's like Glen Beck but with a penis

What I REALLY want to know is how the FUCK anyone can see through those eyepieces.

>Like Jeffrey Dahmer
Wtf

Larp

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

Checked.

80 dollars and my wedding ring

You should explain to me what I'm looking at here.

Just a party, brother.

It's funny because the original is actually a reference to the "I really really like this picture" joke, so this is all kinds of meta. Advanced stuff.

I read like two sentences.
>different guy
>I box am in shape
>educated with good
>tons of pooci
You try too hard homie and you sound pretty lame

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>lulz
Oh, copy pasta.
Had me going for a second.

K newfag

Jeez OP, that is a shitty opinion to have for yourself.

>so gay

What is the MSM?

for real tho where did you learn 2 katana?
do you want to spar?
i promise i wont go bankai or use my special jutsu and make you look like a baka senpai

OP only gets a piece of ass when his hand splits the toilet paper accidentally.

Bump

Bump.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason. What a day...

Did someone say ASS

>They encouraged thugs to attack to attack Trump supporterst

I think you're confusing something Trump encouraged his supporters to hit anti-Trump protesters in his rally